The problem with catch a predator youtubers

Clavicular

Clavicular

Neurotypical
Contributor

I cam across this video humiliating this guy for attempting to meet up with a young girl, but what they dont tell you about these type of gags is they go out of theyre way to find uglier looking males and entrap them

People who have been struggling with inceldom for their entire lives “truecels” like the guy in the video have never had any affection from women, even if it’s illegal, if a girl starts texting them they are obviously going to respond??

Its low iq to get baited like this but its literal entrapment what these pieces of shit are doing to truecels, obv texting minors is wrong but its not like these guys go out of their way to find them, they get entrapped then brutally humiliated for ad monetization and have their lives ruined.

These type of youtubers are equally as disgusting as the people they “catch”

Not condoning what the guy did ofc, @ElTruecel saw a similar thread on .is about this a while ago

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: soover4me, Lynxress, SoundnVision and 21 others
Tag truecels

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Autismcel
@LooksThinker how is it being a truecel?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksThinker, aesthetic beauty, NorwoodAscender and 3 others
Or maybe they cant get girls their own look so they have to resort to pedifilia

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and Autismcel
I agree it’s obvious entrapment.
People who have been struggling with inceldom for their entire lives “truecels” like the guy in the video have never had any affection from women, even if it’s illegal, if a girl starts texting them they are obviously going to respond??
disagree here, if I was chatting with a cute girl and found out she was below 18, my immediate instinct would be that it’s a trap and get the hell out of the conversation.

• +1
Reactions: VivaCristoRey, Lmao, NorwoodAscender and 6 others
I agree it’s obvious entrapment.

disagree here, if I was chatting with a cute girl and found out she was below 18, my immediate instinct would be that it’s a trap and get the hell out of the conversation.
Obviously, BUT can you see why its wrong to entrap them, its like putting a heroin needle infront of someone whos a drug addict.

Having a girl DM someone whos so sex deprived, them being young isnt going to stop them. I wouldnt blame a drug addict for doing the heroin that was placed infront of them

Fucked up all around tbh, but thats just my way of comparing it.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, NorwoodAscender, NotCarv and 2 others
Or maybe they cant get girls their own look so they have to resort to pedifilia
Its entrapment tho do you not get the point? Can you imagine being a truecel and a girl texts you for the first time ever? Your obviously gonna reply even if shes young

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, Facecel, N1666 and 1 other person
@Autismcel

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Clavicular
Water. All the guys they catch are always mentally handicapped incels.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, SoundnVision, NorwoodAscender and 7 others
Lmao being cursed in terms of looks and IQ has to feel bad, how the fuck can you meetup with someone that tells u theyre underage on an app ur better off finding a random girl on the street and raping her HJHhh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, NorwoodAscender, murdah and 2 others
Its entrapment tho do you not get the point? Can you imagine being a truecel and a girl texts you for the first time ever? Your obviously gonna reply even if shes young
Depends on how she looks tbh

If she looks very young, then it's a big no no

• +1

I cam across this video humiliating this guy for attempting to meet up with a young girl, but what they dont tell you about these type of gags is they go out of theyre way to find uglier looking males and entrap them

Its low iq to get baited like this but its literal entrapment what these pieces of shit are doing to truecels, obv texting minors is wrong but its not like these guys go out of their way to find them, they get entrapped then brutally humiliated for ad monetization and have their lives ruined.

Not condoning what the guy did ofc, @ElTruecel saw a similar thread on .is about this a while ago

Pedo hunters are fucking faggots

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, NorwoodAscender, TUSSELEIF and 2 others
Water. All the guys they catch are always mentally handicapped incels.
Yea its awful tho
Lmao being cursed in terms of looks and IQ has to feel bad, how the fuck can you meetup with someone that tells u theyre underage on an app ur better off finding a random girl on the street and raping her HJHhh
Yea man we should feel bad for these guys not humiliating them for clicks JFL
Depends on how she looks tbh

If she looks very young, then it's a big no no
its wrong either way, im talking abt how the YouTubers are scumbags

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and murdah
@Lebgfinal @Facecel thoughts on this thread, i know we usually disagree but i thought u might agree here

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Facecel
So ur proving my point?

The problem is that they might catch me one day !

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, RichardSpencel, NorwoodAscender and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Normand’s got issues

• +1
Yea its really bad

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, murdah and Clavicular

they are disgusting cucks who white knight for underage sluts as if they are innocent children when in reality they get fucked by boys their age constantly. but when an adult man tries to get with one of them all of them freak out and go simp mode

basically all so called predator hunters should be shot in the head
i have nothing more to say

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, SoundnVision, NorwoodAscender and 5 others
they are disgusting cucks who white knight for underage sluts as if they are innocent children when in reality they get fucked by boys their age constantly. but when an adult man tries to get with one of them all of them freak out and go simp mode

basically all so called predator hunters should be shot in the head
i have nothing more to say
All should be executed yea

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Kristin
No shit. Deep down, all normies love bullying, so of course they're gonna love this kind of stuff because it gives them a chance to bully someone under the pretense of "he deserved it"

Take a look at all the comments under the "to catch a predator" videos. It's all just normies circlejerking about how they wanna watch the pedos get raped and murdered in prison and stuff lol. Of course it's the same people who always say things like "rape is bad! death to all rapists" that make jokes about male rape because that's apparently funny and socially acceptable.

@Aladin can definitely agree with me here

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, NorwoodAscender, TUSSELEIF and 6 others
No shit. Deep down, all normies love bullying, so of course they're gonna love this kind of stuff because it gives them a chance to bully someone under the pretense of "he deserved it"

Take a look at all the comments under the "to catch a predator" videos. It's all just normies circlejerking about how they wanna watch the pedos get raped and murdered in prison and stuff lol. Of course it's the same people who always say things like "rape is bad! death to all rapists" that make jokes about male rape because that's apparently funny and socially acceptable.

@Aladin can definitely agree with me here
Normies are the scum of the earth, saw kids in school making fun of this kids acne today to embarass him infront of the entire class

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, RichardSpencel, NorwoodAscender and 1 other person
Normies are the scum of the earth, saw kids in school making fun of this kids acne today to embarass him infront of the entire class
yes, and if you asked those kids in school why they would make fun of the acne kid, I guarantee you they would be like "oh he's annoying/weird so he deserves it"

that's how it always is. I don't even need to know what the kid in that story acts like to know that's probably what normies think of him like. He'd probably be normal if he was attractive and had proper socialization when he was younger.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, RichardSpencel, NorwoodAscender and 1 other person
Can't believe this is an argument. Alleged entrapment aside, any adult male that was the intention to meet and fornicate with an underage kid is at fault. And if they're too retarded to know better, their handler should be monitoring their internet access. Regardless, subhumans like this should be identified and flagged so that they don't hurt children. I get your incel solidarity mindset but raping kids isn't the hill to die on.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, Bushman, kiyopon and 1 other person
yes, and if you asked those kids in school why they would make fun of the acne kid, I guarantee you they would be like "oh he's annoying/weird so he deserves it"

that's how it always is. I don't even need to know what the kid in that story acts like to know that's probably what normies think of him like. He'd probably be normal if he was attractive and had proper socialization when he was younger.
Same with me,

Im perma fucked because of being ugly for the first 17-18 years of my life and not having proper socialization.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, ChadL1te and Kristin
Can't believe this is an argument. Alleged entrapment aside, any adult male that was the intention to meet and fornicate with an underage kid is at fault. And if they're too retarded to know better, their handler should be monitoring their internet access. Regardless, subhumans like this should be identified and flagged so that they don't hurt children. I get your incel solidarity mindset but raping kids isn't the hill to die on.
Your missing the point brocel, i said its wrong on both sides. Normies just want to justify them bullying incels

Most incels are often low iq also so it isnt fair

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, ChadL1te, Kristin and 1 other person
They are not suppose to be in the genepool either pay for sex or die out.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, aber, Clavicular and 1 other person
Your missing the point brocel, i said its wrong on both sides. Normies just want to justify them bullying incels

Most incels are often low iq also so it isnt fair
It's natural selection. Incels should be bullied.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and aber
It's natural selection. Incels should be bullied.
Fuck you then piece of shit i would burry your pathetic skull into a mound of shit if I saw your IRL

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, Facecel and ChadL1te
Same with me,

Im perma fucked because of being ugly for the first 17-18 years of my life and not having proper socialization.
Larp retard we know your tiktok you were hanging out with tyrones at 15

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, NorwoodAscender, aber and 1 other person
Fuck you then piece of shit i would burry your pathetic skull into a mound of shit if I saw your IRL
Cage, you wouldn't do anything. You're an abused dog.

• +1
i feel like a lot of them do it not cause they want to catch predators but so they can get views and $ from doing the videos

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and NotCarv
i feel like a lot of them do it not cause they want to catch predators but so they can get views and $ from doing the videos
Obviously its totally disingenuous

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and traveler
Post physique, i can easily murder you along with most ppl
Muh physique, you're ugly and I'm not. I know you're hideous because it's the middle of a work week and you're spending time defending pedos.

• +1
Muh physique, you're ugly and I'm not. I know you're hideous because it's the middle of a work week and you're spending time defending pedos.
Nah he’s not

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, RecessedChinCel and Clavicular
I actually agree with this, some kick streamer named vitaly was doing this shit and literally physically tourturing them and some other weird shit ill look for the vid.

Obv the pedos should be in jail but why not just call the police, these guys do this for self-validation. Its not hard to be better than a pedo JFL at these yt cucks

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, murdah, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
I promise i mog u not to be narcy

• +1
I actually agree with this, some kick streamer named vitaly was doing this shit and literally physically tourturing them and some other weird shit ill look for the vid.

Obv the pedos should be in jail but why not just call the police, these guys do this for self-validation. Its not hard to be better than a pedo JFL at these yt cucks
Stfu dnr Jewish

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, Clavicular and ChadL1te
Stfu dnr Jewish

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and dragomaxxer