The problem with catch a predator youtubers

Sub 6 feet and has the gall to mention height at all. Can't make this shit up.
Stfu you light triad femboy cuck, my coloring is a sign of high T

Im almost 6ft when i wear shoes faggot

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and murdah
Yup and it’s always some bitch that’s only like 16-17 supposedly. But I do remember some Indian like HTN or some shit got caught and then beat one of the cucks who was trying to fight him up lemme find the video

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Sny
Yup and it’s always some bitch that’s only like 16-17 supposedly. But I do remember some Indian like HTN or some shit got caught and then beat one of the cucks who was trying to fight him up lemme find the video
Yea please do, i mean indian htn is basically incel tier in the west unless tall and gymmaxxed

They act like sex deprived low iq incels wont reply to a girl texting them cuz shes 1 fucking year too young

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and ElTruecel
Yea please do, i mean indian htn is basically incel tier in the west unless tall and gymmaxxed

They act like sex deprived low iq incels wont reply to a girl texting them cuz shes 1 fucking year too young
Wait nvm it was an average looking curry well above average but average in normies terms.

Here’s the vid

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Clavicular
  • +1
  • Love it
Wait nvm it was an average looking curry well above average but average in normies terms.

Here’s the vid

JFL he fucked that guy up mirin

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and ElTruecel
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, ElTruecel and Clavicular
Bhai , is hardmaxxing pointless? If I Hardmaxx will I still be truecel?
Yea you have no base to work with so i wouldnt bother trying to get 100k worth of surgery to still be a truecel

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
i agree for the most part but some of the people they catch you can tell that they seek out young girls or when they take them to the police they find out they have a history doing stuff like that. however i do think they prey on people who are very clearly mentally disabled and highly vulnerable who've clearly never had an interaction with a woman so what do they expect?

tldr entrapping vulnerable, mentally disabled people is fucked

• +1
Yea you have no base to work with so i wouldnt bother trying to get 100k worth of surgery to still be a truecel
Thanks for keeping it real bro , it means a lot , some faggots would’ve straight up just lied to me , can geomaxxing save me or is it pointless aswell?

• +1
Thanks for keeping it real bro , it means a lot , some faggots would’ve straight up just lied to me , can geomaxxing save me or is it pointless aswell?
Geomaxxing would help somewhat cuz u have a passport

• +1
Geomaxxing would help somewhat cuz u have a passport
Where could I go ? No joke , just be straight up blunt bro, or is it’s just completely over for me ? Btw can you follow me back bhai

• +1
yeah you can always clearly see the difference between the "real" pedos that are caught who are usually just older mentally able creeps, these are fine but you can see that its started to shift towards ugly mentally challenged incels, it just hurts to see tbh its not an excuse its still wrong for them to talk to minors but many of these guys they entrap are still mentally children and might even have lower mental maturity than the teen girls they are supposedly talking to

• +1
that’s now how it works nigga. i could be sex deprived for decades and i’d still never turn gay bc of it. sex deprived or not ppl have hard stops

• +1
The “ underage “ girl in question is always 17

• +1
that’s now how it works nigga. i could be sex deprived for decades and i’d still never turn gay bc of it. sex deprived or not ppl have hard stops

thats the whole point some dont have those hard stops cause they are completely mentally stunted, they are the same age as them maturity wise or less due to being fucked in the head, its the same as these handicapped man children that can technically function day to day but spend their times watching my little pony and etc, they are clearly not developed fully

• +1
how people fall for this shit will never stop being funny :lul:

why would some random under 18 girl try to dm you and wanna meet up out of no where

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler and NorwoodAscender
Making money and humiliating pedophiles, I see nothing wrong here

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler and NorwoodAscender
They had a chance to talk to him, and take him to a psychiatric ward to help him deal with his urges, but instead they choose to ruin his life.

They knowingly target ugly incels, because they know they are more likely to do this. These people are just as evil as the pedophiles, if not even more evil, because technically this guy hasn’t done anything illegal yet. And now the chance for help is gone because he has had his face branded with this shirt on the internet by some lousy white knights who want to get that sweet dopamine from having done something good. Only one life got ruined from this video, yet normies thoughts are for a non-existent girl

Last edited:
  • +1
Or maybe they cant get girls their own look so they have to resort to pedifilia

• +1

I cam across this video humiliating this guy for attempting to meet up with a young girl, but what they dont tell you about these type of gags is they go out of theyre way to find uglier looking males and entrap them

People who have been struggling with inceldom for their entire lives “truecels” like the guy in the video have never had any affection from women, even if it’s illegal, if a girl starts texting them they are obviously going to respond??

Its low iq to get baited like this but its literal entrapment what these pieces of shit are doing to truecels, obv texting minors is wrong but its not like these guys go out of their way to find them, they get entrapped then brutally humiliated for ad monetization and have their lives ruined.

These type of youtubers are equally as disgusting as the people they “catch”

Not condoning what the guy did ofc, @ElTruecel saw a similar thread on .is about this a while ago

all predators look subhuman
filthy scums