The pros and cons of Orbital Rim implants. I ask on-behalf of all curries.

Hair system bro

Ah that's the one thing I don't require assistance with.

Got O'Pry hair. Literally model hair bruv.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
  • JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
The best you could come up with for a username was the name of a Spice Girls' track.

I would shut up if I was you.

your name is MakinItHappen but you're not even makin shit happen. it's all talk and no action.

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
not a single surgery under your belt apart from some bone graft at rashid's dentist office
I remember his lookism signature, "high tier normie that's gettin ll"
this tale telling faggot never got shit

• +1

• +1
I remember his lookism signature, "high tier normie that's gettin ll"
this tale telling faggot never got shit
He's just mental masturbating to feel that there's hope however he's just a dreamer that will never go through with the stuff he mentions. On top of that he's one of the forums biggest hypocrites, he posts a lot of motivational threads about having realistic expectations and criticizes people for it but then he goes and does this

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
He's just mental masturbating to feel that there's hope however he's just a dreamer that will never go through with the stuff he mentions. On top of that he's one of the forums biggest hypocrites, he posts a lot of motivational threads about having realistic expectations and criticizes people for it but then he goes and does this
he is like 36 and argues with teenagers here

• JFL
Reactions: Titbot and StrangerDanger
Spending months of saved money just to get infraorbital implants in his thirties will for sure change the course of his life for the better:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel

You know your arguments are weak when you gotta add 6 full ass years to my age, AFTER hurling together like hyenas.

It's an NPC epidemic on here.

him having a less rounder jaw would ascend him more than this shit

Never impacted me in the past. JB magnet. The collagen filled sweet 16s you twits are drooling over on tiktok didn't seem too fussed.

Dontive

Obviously they weren't Staceys, but they definitely had angel skulls and looked more than decent enough for you APPARENTLY 'voluntarily' celibate 24 year olds to jerk one off over.

690f55fb4c77305af4d32205abd8e0bd
9183c8b40ce91bf9c14838d6cb9b42d4.png

'Rounded' :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Infra rims

Pros : your face looks more NT, warmer, friendlier. Less ogre. You will look better in Candids then before.

Cons: you need the base for implants. If you don’t have wide zygomatic arches then the implant won’t do much because your don’t have the midface to support it. Can make you look bloated depending on facial fat