The pros and cons of Orbital Rim implants. I ask on-behalf of all curries.

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside
A few of the surgery autists may be able to answer this........

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: randomvanish, eyebagcel and Deleted member 3946
I know @Titbot had it done as well as that other fella that posted unclear photos of his results?

Who is it @gamma ?

ha you were shitting on @herring and when he posted pics you suddenly consider getting them too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing, crosshold, StrangerDanger and 5 others
ha you were shitting on @herring and when he posted pics you suddenly consider getting them too

What happens when a low IQ person fills in the blanks.

556411caf3cdb01507642a4c71cbe40d

Too many people such as you believe you are psychologists. No, you're a midwit.

Apologise now. Respect the fact that you have a mediocre level of intelligence and awareness so then that way you naturally pay attention more.

how the turn tables

Oooooo the storyline narrative for the minion watching his autist forum soap opera

556411caf3cdb01507642a4c71cbe40d

Hate to break it to your pea-wee DEFINITELY virgin brain, but the people who actually have real life identities and live in the real world are not something you can sum up with a fucking pill theory or fucking pseudo logic like 'she only wants Chad'. Dimwit.

Last edited:
Pros: can potentially make your face more robust and masculine
Cons: can fuck with your harmony, give you a botched look if done poorly and money (obviously)

• +1
Reactions: Titbot, Edgar and MakinItHappenReturn

And where am I dissing the fact he had it done, you spastic? You really do deserve a punch and your bloody lucky we don't know one another personally, because then it would definitely be over for you, sub 5 male or not.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer, TurkishAscender and ifyouwannabemylover
I'm curious to know why @Titbot said fuck pagnoni in the other thread :Comfy:
thought he was happy with the result
(it was pagnoni right?)

that's not what I said

That is exactly what you said you stupid simplistic piece of mediocre lemming shit.

As I said you're lucky we don't know one another personally, because then it would definitely be over for you, sub 5 male or not.

• JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
imagine needing orbital rim implants

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover
That is exactly what you said you stupid simplistic piece of mediocre lemming shit.

As I said you're lucky we don't know one another personally, because then it would definitely be over for you, sub 5 male or not.
but I love you

==
imagine needing orbital rim implants
View attachment 1548058

Imagine being a little man with 23,000 shit-posts, with the username that suggests he is voluntarily a virgin, denying the reality that he is an extremely high inhibition lost for identity non-player character geek.

• JFL
Reactions: Clark69
Now to the actual content of the thread, after putting you fucking pathetic mice irl twats to the sword.

==

Imagine being a little man with 23,000 shit-posts, with the username that suggests he is voluntarily a virgin, denying the reality that he is an extremely high inhibition lost for identity non-player character geek.
keep coping with surgeries you faggot, your real issue is your rounded jaw than hooding

• JFL
Reactions: Titbot and Clark69
keep coping with surgeries you faggot, your real issue is your rounded jaw than hooding

I respect your uninformed opinion but I think I'll disagree with it based on the fish camera lens.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Oooooo the storyline narrative for the minion watching his autist forum soap opera

View attachment 1548053

Hate to break it to your pea-wee DEFINITELY virgin brain, but the people who actually have real life identities and live in the real world are not something you can sum up with a fucking pill theory or fucking pseudo logic like 'she only wants Chad'. Dimwit.
DNRD

And just to add on the before post I made, this is about improving overall harmony. Not attracted dames. I have np with that at all.

Much of the reason many Pajeets suffer from NCT is their weak orbitals (Under eye support). Mine became worse after tooth and then bone loss on the lower cheekbone. Toothloss causes you to lose cheekbone, which causes your eyes to tilt negatively, if you don't already have good orbitals. Don't call me high IQ as I researched it.

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
@Titbot did it make a difference for you

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
  • +1
@Titbot did it make a difference for you

He says orbital decompression fucked him up and then he had to make major improvisations to resurrect it.

Did he have implants done also?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14160

Oh him.

Fuck me his harmony looks sick compared to before.

37b356d9f0e8ef71fcb1cac2d1f1a9b6
F11b0de27998f26d118724dccb923c26

Tough would have wished he'd had the same hair from before so we could 'truly' see the harmonious difference. It's still extremely evident however. Nose has been the biggest game changer for me. His face looks wider. The orbital implants seem the least noticeable. More looks as though he had cheekbone implants.

To think this is all he had. Genioplasty, rhinoplasty and custom infraorbital. He legit looks as if he's had MSE too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Anchor_Ship
You won't get them. This is just another phase of yours. Just like how you used to obsess over your asymmetry, eyelid ptosis, IPD, wanting to get MSE and just recently LL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: randomvanish, Titbot, Deleted member 16834 and 5 others
Pros: can potentially make your face more robust and masculine
Cons: can fuck with your harmony, give you a botched look if done poorly and money (obviously)

My issue is I now have HOLLOW orbitals that are equally large.

Orbital implants would as a byproduct fix that right?

Ironic

Treat her like a dog or a sports car

Dash board, big screen like a sports bar

Attachments

• 91E1A8C1-B635-4EE2-B78A-8D24CFBF7EA3.jpeg
    91E1A8C1-B635-4EE2-B78A-8D24CFBF7EA3.jpeg
    902 KB · Views: 0
  • AF638CB6-35F6-479E-B4DE-12F858DC7483.jpeg
    AF638CB6-35F6-479E-B4DE-12F858DC7483.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Edgar and incel194012940
You won't get them. This is just another phase of yours. Just like how you used to obsess over your asymmetry, eyelid ptosis, IPD, wanting to get MSE and just recently LL

Fishing for JFL reacts from other friendless autists.

Why did I get a bone-graft done to grow back bone if I just indulge in mental masturbation then?

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Fishing for JFL reacts from other friendless autists.

Why did I get a bone-graft to grow back bone if I just indulge in mental masturbation then?
Because bone graft is a quick and simple fix with minor risk and rewards

Because bone graft is a quick and simple fix with minor risk and rewards

No, because it took first priority as the moment I worked out the tooth-loss, had lost me cheekbone and caused my eye to tilt in the negative direction, I knew what time it was. And btw, a bone-graft costs just as much as MSE and it wasn't simple, I had massive bruising, people thought I'd been in a fight when I went work.

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
What happens when a low IQ person fills in the blanks.

View attachment 1548050

Too many people such as you believe you are psychologists. No, you're a midwit.

Apologise now. Respect the fact that you have a mediocre level of intelligence and awareness so then that way you naturally pay attention more.
its your fault for being aggressive towards him in the beginning, most people arent gonna look through all your angry replies for the one serious post

• Woah
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
its your fault for being aggressive towards him in the beginning, most people arent gonna look through all your angry replies for the one serious post

Another socially oblivious aspergers sufferer that doesn't get enough social stimulation to interpret things on a neurotypical more generally accurate wavelength.

'most people arent gonna look through all your angry replies for the one serious post'

'joking replies*'

And I don't cater my posts to please others - this revealed to me and now will yourself, that you live to please others, rather than for yourself. Betamale trait. I can bet a million pounds you're a passive little boy irl that believes to himself he is high IQ.

• JFL
My issue is I now have HOLLOW orbitals that are equally large.

Orbital implants would as a byproduct fix that right?
Technically they can, but I'll go to a consultation with a legit expert on those kind of procedures before proceeding to do it, you don't want to end looking botched and/or with fucked harmony

• +1
still looks a bit swollen as he got a rhino and bimax alongside them

oh you asked him, nvm
Able to comment @Gaia262 ? Is it an unnatural look?

Yes infraorbital malar implants are a very effective looksmax I would even say its a staple alongside traditional orthognathic surgery such a bimax.

Usually if the lower third is recessed then other areas of the face (including the midface) are usually recessed aswell, its not effected in isolation. So its excellent in harmonizing a bimax procedure.

• Love it
Yes infraorbital malar implants are a very effective looksmax I would even say its a staple alongside traditional orthognathic surgery such a bimax.

Usually if the lower third is recessed then other areas of the face (including the midface) are usually recessed aswell, its not effected in isolation. So its excellent in harmonizing a bimax procedure.

Beautiful. Is this why it appears your midface widened?

And are you able to remark real briefly on if there are any feelings of numbness or burning etc due to any of your 3 surgeries you've had done?

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Another socially oblivious aspergers sufferer that doesn't get enough social stimulation to interpret things on a neurotypical more generally accurate wavelength.

'most people arent gonna look through all your angry replies for the one serious post'

'joking replies*'

And I don't cater my posts to please others - this revealed to me and now will yourself, that you live to please others, rather than for yourself. Betamale trait. I can bet a million pounds you're a passive little boy irl that believes to himself he is high IQ.
lol youre retarded for real

imagine acting like bad boy wise guy while i still remember the timeswhen this chap was bullied here because he was cam whore for old men.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Clark69
Beautiful. Is this why it appears your midface widened?

And are you able to remark real briefly on if there are any feelings of numbness or burning etc due to any of your 3 surgeries you've had done?

Yes my midface widened from the implants. During recovery i had a "tingling" sensation where the implant was most likely this was the never and tissues "settling in".

For the bimax i did have quite alot of numbness in the lips and chin area, as of now I have full recovery in the lips only the chin is slightly numb still about 10% left to go.

imagine acting like bad boy wise guy while i still remember the timeswhen this chap was bullied here because he was cam whore for old men.

And middle aged divorced wives. You mirin?

Report now back to your incel discord channel, please. :D

Also bullying is only as such when the intended victim 'feels' he is being bullied. It's not when a bunch of fucking loser loner aspie no friends no-marks JFL react 100 times to every lame thing each other says.

You 'project' a lot. The desperate to be a NT normie crowd on here do in general I think.

• JFL
Yes my midface widened from the implants. During recovery i had a "tingling" sensation where the implant was most likely this was the never and tissues "settling in".

For the bimax i did have quite alot of numbness in the lips and chin area, as of now I have full recovery in the lips only the chin is slightly numb still about 10% left to go.

Oh you had bimax too? So what they say about losing complete sensation in your chin is exaggerated and over time you will and do get it back.

Just be clear with this please if you would bro. Are you implying that the infra orbital implants promoted palate and maxillary expansion?

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Oh you had bimax too? So what they say about losing complete sensation in your chin is exaggerated and over time you will and do get it back.

Just be clear with this please if you would bro. Are you implying that the infra orbital implants promoted palate and maxillary expansion?

There was no expansion of my palate. Just the area in blue was augmented.

Screenshot 20210808 215121 Chrome

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and MakinItHappenReturn
And what was it you had done with your hair? Curtains osteoplasty?

Your parents loaded?

Hair system bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and MakinItHappenReturn