The Protruding Upper Lip Pill

This is why lip suction is so important. Without it your mouth area will never look good.
Lipseal

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 12611
Interesting post but all your examples are people who already have good lower thirds getting shopped to look worse, this doesn't mean that a recessed subhuman can just suck their upper lip back or get upper lip reduction and look like a chad

Good thread greycel
Lips are underrated
why u treat new users like shit /
rember u were a grey once aswell
i think u are just low confident guy
that susceeds on this site only.

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
By mewing. unironically
But took me 6 years to master
so much so that I would only count the past 6 months as actual progress
View attachment 1081154
The first pic was like 4 years ago but i was 21 here and I hadn''t made started making much progress until last like late last year
(these are both screenshots from videos btw)
also I have higher body fat in the after
Here are the fronts
View attachment 1081162
as you can see my right eye is lower than the left
and, if you noticed, my nose tips to the right also
That is because I have horizontal, vertical
and Transverse (meaning front and back and is one side of my face is forward grown than the other)
If it wasn't for this brutal asymmetry,
My tongue wouldn't be forced to put 95% of it's force on the bumps/sides
that directly correlates with these asymmetries
which means my tongue is not effecting most of my face because it's too busy fixing asymmetries
If I had no extreme asymmetries I would look like this guy right now I bet my life on it!!
But It doesn't matter I will mog him soon,
The asymmetry battle is almost won
46%

View attachment 1081175
@LondonVillie @africancel @randomvanish
keep mowing, never give up

• Love it
Reactions: datboijj
why u treat new users like shit /
rember u were a grey once aswell
i think u are just low confident guy
that susceeds on this site only.
What the fuck are you on? I literally complimented him for the thread, without irony
Greycel isn't an insult

• +1
Reactions: CyberScope_
it’s a neotenous trait that can work in some cases, however it isn’t in line with classical good looks

Or just also get more protruding lower lips to compensate? Generally, are thin lower lips better?

Most guys with overbite have short skull syndromes and guys with underbite have long skull syndromes. Is there a correlation?

I consulted a professor in maxillofacial surgery and he told me to cope with my looks and he can't do anything since my bite is correct.

What can I do now? He also told me further lengthening the chin would not be a good option.

some guys think everything is skeleton, when in reality everyone have a thick layer of soft tissue over the skeleton that comes with many variations xD

View attachment 1133519

I consulted a professor in maxillofacial surgery and he told me to cope with my looks and he can't do anything since my bite is correct.

What can I do now? He also told me further lengthening the chin would not be a good option.

some guys think everything is skeleton, when in reality everyone have a thick layer of soft tissue over the skeleton that comes with many variations xD
mew

The lips are protruding because the teeth are protruding behind pushing the lips outwards and making the chin look recessed. The problem is an overbite, underbite or a bimaxillary protrusion.
Need to have the teeth aligned parallel to the ground, pulling back the angle at which they are protruding without affecting the forward growth making the chin looking more protruded.

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 30
  • Protrusion-dentoalveolaire-bimaxillaire-JuLyDer-avant-et-apres-exp-4-premolaore-Chamberland-Or...jpg
    Protrusion-dentoalveolaire-bimaxillaire-JuLyDer-avant-et-apres-exp-4-premolaore-Chamberland-Or...jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 33
  • +1
The lips are protruding because the teeth are protruding behind pushing the lips outwards and making the chin look recessed. The problem is an overbite, underbite or a bimaxillary protrusion.
Need to have the teeth aligned parallel to the ground, pulling back the angle at which they are protruding without affecting the forward growth making the chin looking more protruded.
the gums themselves can also be protruding
as some guy who got his bite and teeth aligned but still have protruding lip

• +1
Reactions: Ass-ender
739ef29dc08e067f6d90777a8d139642

kys

• JFL
the gums themselves can also be protruding
as some guy who got his bite and teeth aligned but still have protruding lip
Yeah some people have gums protruding as a result of the teeth protrusion but what causes that is the root of the teeth 2 or 3 cm deep inside the gums being angled outward, if the teeth position is corrected and the palate widened the gums protrusion will also be reduced because the teeth won't bend, they will force the gums inward. I believe what you described are individuals who have had bad tongue postures for a long time pushing there tongues against the inside of their teeth to clear their airways because they didn't have enough space in their palates ( usually happens in greater proportion to afro carrabeans and Asians), as a result their lips adapted to the teeth protrusion and the skin expanded because when they are awake they try to keep their mouth closed however in their sleep they tend to drool and mouth breath due to how hard it is to maintain a lip seal when your teeth and gums are protruding outwards, so when this problem is corrected they end up with big lips that can end up extremely aesthetic for females who have perfect forward growth or end up as a failo if the chin or maxila are recessed, but it will definitely look better after the teeth staightening procedure as per the images I linked in my previous post.

Last edited:
  • +1
when your jaw or maxilla is pushed forward or backwards, it makes the lips appear like they are pushed
You can do a quick google search and find this info, and see how people who have an overbite underbite lips look like, I know this because I fixed my overbite recently and it fixed this issue.
How'd did you fix your overbite? I'm also an overbite cel