The PSL Scale Is The Looksosphere’s Imperial System of Units. Stop!

thecel

thecel

morph king
Just switch to the 10-scale.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Prettyboy, ItsOverCel, sibience and 5 others
Chillin wit granma

• JFL
Reactions: russwestbrook, Deleted member 17345, rand anon and 1 other person
Failed dick pic. Dick’s too short and didn’t even make it into the shot.
grandma said it's big and that's all that matters :)

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
I don't know how psl is measured, i don't care where i am in /10.

I am only here for improvement, and you guys should too.

• WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon and thecel

shit video

thecel said:
My main points:
  • Wheat Waffles uses examples that don't support his claims in the first section of his video.
    • He uses several photos of unattractive men to try to support his claim that 1s, 2s, and 3s are basically the same, but all the guys are 3s and higher. None of those guys are 1s and 2s.
    • He says there's a "massive gap" in attractiveness from 4 to 5 and from 7 to 8, but the massive jump is just not there.
  • Wheat Waffles criticizes the 1–10 scale for its inability to do things it was never meant to do.
    • The 1–10 scale doesn't need to be objective in and of itself. The idea is that you survey a large sample of people and then take the average rating as the subject's "official" attractiveness rating.
    • He says the decile scale doesn't do X, Y, Z. Well, duh. The decile scale can't provide all the information; no scale can. You need to use measurements of multiple dimensions to get a comprehensive idea.
  • He discusses the problem of virtue signaling as if it's a problem with the 1–10 scale. But the problem isn't the scale; the problem is who you ask for ratings from.
    • Just don't ask women to rate.
    • Additionally, women can't rate you with the 3-tier system either.
  • The 3-tier system is a different tool that should be used for different purposes.
  • The 3-tier system introduces a barrier of entry to be able to use it. A man must have interacted with women to have the information required to be placed in one of the 3 categories.
    • A permarotter can't use the 3-tier system because he doesn't talk to women. On the other hand, the 1–10 scale has the same accuracy on everyone regardless of whether they approach women regularly or rot in their basements 24/7.
  • The 3-tier system is a system made for males only. We'd still use the 1–10 scale to rate women. If we abandon the 1–10 scale for men, identifying looksmatches based on numerical ratings will no longer be a thing.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Zylk and ALP
miring updated skull avi

• Love it
I prefer to use PSL and SMV, really PSL is useful to calculate when someone has attractiveness but not harmony to be.

• Woah
I prefer to use PSL and SMV, really PSL is useful to calculate when someone has attractiveness but not harmony to be.

That feature isn’t built-in and inherent to the PSL scale; that’s a trait of raters who rate in accordance with male-model-esque striking aesthetic ideals rather than sexual appeal.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: thereallegend, rand anon, Wallenberg and 2 others
PSL should be reserved for ratings solely based off of looks, accommodating for both mascs and prettyboy pheno (harmony as well as bones)
Whereas the 1-10 scale should solely be used for SMV based ratings

• Woah
Only pseudo-intellectual's use the PSL scale

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, thereallegend and Deleted member 17345
Not at all, you are extremely retarded.
We use x/8 PSL because we can categorize every male into this scale, using /10 is your child mind needing landmark.

0-2 PSL, low-mid-high tier subhuman
3-5 PSL, low-mid-high tier normie
6 PSL, chadlite
7 PSL, chad
8 PSL, gigachad (theoretically)

We can fit every males here, no need for cope /10 scale you fucking retardcell

• Woah
Just use the sexual dimorphism scale.

That is what girls want.

• Woah