This PSL system sucks cock can someone make a new one?

LTN

Sparse facial hair

Eyes too dark, needs more detoxing from Primal diet

Under eye lines

Need to know his height
Ltn is crazy LOL what about him

Attachments

• 66741b4ae20244fcae2907fac9b9d57f.mov
    4.7 MB
@anthony111553 bro delete the chat in pms, I deleted the chat of everyone else who i sent my pics to but i cant delete urs bc u created it

Honestly i don't agree with this either. I would say

HTN top 5%

Chadlite top 0.1%

Chad top 0.001% or even rarer

I have never seen a guy who would be rated Chadlite here in my entire life irl.
Agreed. HTN is more rare then 15%. Good looking people are rare

• +1
Reactions: greywind, noonespecial and thereallegend
What makes the guy u rated mtn not appealing to women?
Dark eye circles, NCT in one eye, pencil neck

Women love MTNs btw

Could use sterling silver ear piercing (maybe)

• JFL
Reactions: manletmogger
Agreed. HTN is more rare then 15%. Good looking people are rare
it's cause of ethnics like you invading my country tbh, white pride but yes i agree

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
no middle part is too swedish it looks so gay
On me it looks faggy but if you got a good hairline and style it right it's one of the best hairstyles you can get

• Hmm...
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
On me it looks faggy but if you got a good hairline and style it right it's one of the best hairstyles you can get
it doesn't look gay on you, it is a bad hairstyle only works if you have very straight hair and are tall + good looking

• Hmm...
Reactions: noonespecial
it doesn't look gay on you, it is a bad hairstyle only works if you have very straight hair and are tall + good looking
You haven't seen when it gets super flat :feelskek:. It works if you're blonde with straight hair and prettyboy even if you're short

• Hmm...
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
It's the hairstyles we are forced to have:feelswhy:
i rarely see anybody with them, but i can imagine in norway everybody either has slick back or middle part. nigga dont you have school tomorrow´???

• JFL
Not really probably just in cities

Shut the fuck up faggot

• JFL
Honestly i don't agree with this either. I would say

HTN top 5%

Chadlite top 0.1%

Chad top 0.001% or even rarer

I have never seen a guy who would be rated Chadlite here in my entire life irl.
Brainrot

A HTN is somebody who is absent of falios.

This was the definition for many years before Tiktokcel came here.
You had trolls like @Blackgymmax who would say everybody is a MTN or LTN, and that skewed the opinions of the tiktokcels 1 year back.
Now there's no meaning.

The point of a HTN, is that the HTN will get women from not being held back by his falios.

Remember: Falios drag somebody down more than halos carry them.

@ElTruecel
Tiktokcels believe the top 1% is HTN :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: greycel
go outside and youll see a bunch of subhumans. I posted the best looking guy in my old high school here and he was rated high mtn by everyone, including YOU

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Pollorex, notsocommonthumb and Xangsane
go outside and youll see a bunch of subhumans. I posted the best looking guy in my old high school here and he was rated high mtn by everyone, including YOU
Pm your face

The lowest ive been rated is htn, the highest ive been rated is high chadlite a few times and then the blackgymmax chad rate, and the average i get rated is probably low chadlite
if anyone wants to see this guy pm me

ure a mtn, nino

I’ve seen maybe 2-5 people in my entire life who would maybe be rated Chadlite on this site based on how people rate here, and I went to school of rich white area. (And on the girl side legitimately zero I’ve seen irl would be rated stacylite on here jfl)

In my opinion HTN is still normie, but actually decent looking. But you aren’t gonna give them a second look when you walk past them. Some people but not all will think youre attractive but forget about you in a day if they never see you again. They aren’t going to get cold approached by women or be universally appealing. Maybe as a high htn but it’s just semantics at that point and there’s obviously a grey area between each tier. Chadlite to me is when basically everyone acknowledges you’re attractive, you’re getting cold approached by attractive girls, everyone’s adding your socials without you ever giving them out, etc.

I honestly don’t have a good gauge for what percentiles i personally think mtn htn cl and Chad should fall into. On org tho, I know Chad basically doesn’t exist. Only exists under pro studio lighting, pro styling and makeup, and already a high chadlite to begin with. i don’t see the point of a rating system where chad and chadlite share the same single percentage point at 99th percentile. Dont think it’s fair or possible to objectively differentiate that small a difference. And everyone’s idea of an mtn htn cl and Chad are different which leads to people getting such a huge range of ratings which isn’t very helpful if you’re trying to actually get something out of a rating. And then people call each other retarded for underrating or overrating when they aren’t even using the same scale to begin with jfl