the PSL system dosent matter

Deleted member 1552

Deleted member 1552

Bronze
JFL at all of you who ask for ratings, it doesn't matter how high or low you are rated, the real rate is women validation in the street, an incel giving you a 6 PSL doesn't mean you are good looking, you getting girls means you are good looking get out of your fuking basement and there you can see whats your tier in looks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 1560, Deleted member 1180 and 4 others
JFL at all of you who ask for ratings, it doesn't matter how high or low you are rated, the real rate is women validation in the street, an incel giving you a 6 PSL doesn't mean you are good looking, you getting girls means you are good looking get out of your fuking basement and there you can see whats your tier in looks
The only way to get a factual rating is going to bars and asking drunk girls what would you rate me ass, preferably without selection bias

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 245
I absoloutely 100%agree.I always said that this points/10 system is completely useless.

I see your point. No lies in your post.

tinder with unfrauded pictures is a good measurement whether you're attractive to women or not

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
The only way to get a factual rating is going to bars and asking drunk girls what would you rate me ass, preferably without selection bias
not only that, don't be so aspy and pay attention to how people, especially women treat you, you won't get a factual number but you will receive what your looks in range are, if woman don't even look at you then you clearly are a normie, if wen woman look at you and they make a disgusted face then clearly you are ugly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Yeah, I strongly agree. PSL system has been off the mark too many times for me to consider it a reliable rating system. Guys with good features according to PSL can barely get matches and likes on tinder and pof. Then you have guys with round jawlines and "bug" eyes that are fawned over by women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
How do I cope with not being universally attractive? Basically, I have my little niche that's like 15% of all women that find me attractive, and the others completely ignore me. What's more interesting is that the women that are into me can be better looking than women that don't like me. This doesn't make sense.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 470
How do I cope with not being universally attractive? Basically, I have my little niche that's like 15% of all women that find me attractive, and the others completely ignore me. What's more interesting is that the women that are into me can be better looking than women that don't like me. This doesn't make sense.
then you have a certain look, me, for example, I like girls with tattoos maybe you fit into a category that someone likes that dosent make you good looking though

then you have a certain look, me, for example, I like girls with tattoos maybe you fit into a category that someone likes that dosent make you good looking though
That's very true. Still, nichemaxxing must be legit, then.

not only that, don't be so aspy and pay attention to how people, especially women treat you, you won't get a factual number but you will receive what your looks in range are, if woman don't even look at you then you clearly are a normie, if wen woman look at you and they make a disgusted face then clearly you are ugly
You will get a factual number if you lie to them and be like rate my friend in this picture . Irl it’s very hard to determine
Yeah, I strongly agree. PSL system has been off the mark too many times for me to consider it a reliable rating system. Guys with good features according to PSL can barely get matches and likes on tinder and pof. Then you have guys with round jawlines and "bug" eyes that are fawned over by women.
My strong jawline doesn’t even help. Probably because I’m indian

i'm not in a basement tho (y) (y) (y) (y):feelswhy:

You will get a factual number if you lie to them and be like rate my friend in this picture . Irl it’s very hard to determine

My strong jawline doesn’t even help. Probably because I’m indian

Girls Complimented my eyes... More like They said They Want Them... I think that's is touching on an insult tbh jfl

justwearapaperbag theory

they want your eye color, not your eye area. you have an average eye area.
No They want my color And my Eye lashes

its useful for attracting men

It’s about harmony and there isn’t an objective way to define it. Obviously a harmonious face with a strong jaw and good eye area are better than a harmonious face w/o that, but it’s an important factor that’s essentially ignored.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245