My Looksmaxxing journey is very unexplainable all I want is too lose BF and BS and get perfect eye area but my bones is looking good still my jawline still needs perfection I need too know how tf too lose the stuff beneath it..
My face some other morning gets bloated and ugly and I hate looking my self in the camera or mirror sometimes feel scared if I want too keep progressing my smile I have very bad teeth and almost everyone keep saying iI have perfect teeth like tf I dont it look likes baby teeth ngl im ungrateful to have thus teeth..
my unexplaining too this thread is very long story I don't want too explain it too much of it so I already did so far..
basically trying improvise the jeqling techniques that I do cause I have small dick or lets say average but trying too make it bigger..
*this is important too undestand*
sooo... my prefernce on people at work felt honest like idk why people say im an honest guy why.. i never experience sex with a girl I don't a lot of people that I know of today I lost to many friends and they are such assholes to me since elementry school and high school I was just some unordinary fat kid before and tyring too mog everyone cause the bullying made me disapline to do so thats why its unexplainable to this thread but I want to say it
again taking the red pill so I feel the real the life probably soon I won't anymore
My face some other morning gets bloated and ugly and I hate looking my self in the camera or mirror sometimes feel scared if I want too keep progressing my smile I have very bad teeth and almost everyone keep saying iI have perfect teeth like tf I dont it look likes baby teeth ngl im ungrateful to have thus teeth..
my unexplaining too this thread is very long story I don't want too explain it too much of it so I already did so far..
basically trying improvise the jeqling techniques that I do cause I have small dick or lets say average but trying too make it bigger..
*this is important too undestand*
sooo... my prefernce on people at work felt honest like idk why people say im an honest guy why.. i never experience sex with a girl I don't a lot of people that I know of today I lost to many friends and they are such assholes to me since elementry school and high school I was just some unordinary fat kid before and tyring too mog everyone cause the bullying made me disapline to do so thats why its unexplainable to this thread but I want to say it
again taking the red pill so I feel the real the life probably soon I won't anymore