The quandary of racemixing

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

The Platonic Ideal
The ancients believed the soul was transmitted spiritually from the father to the son. Its why Brahmin males could fuck a lower caste girl , but lower caste males would be burnt alive if they tried to marry an Arora or Rajput girl for instance. The Greeks and Roman patricians all believed the same thing.

You could say it was dysgenic as we now know autosomal DNA Is 50/50 male and female. But spiritually the consequences would be less dire as if your dad was considered of nobility, then he could fuck a peasant and you would still be a noble(or atleast considered one in high soceity).

Hypergamy only makes sense in this respect (not just looks), while patrilineal inheritance was also a feature among every major civilisation in the world.

So the question becomes if I want to racemix to guarantee a better looking child, how would I go about it without upsetting the girl;s family or clan ? Becue even though I attracted to Indian(Punjabi) chicks the probability my kid would come out looking 7/10 atleast is low. I need to inbreed a girl with upturned nose and exaggerated PCT (MENA trait) to balance my slightly downturned nasolabial and neutral canthal.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: laaltin
Also im broke NEET so I need to do something amazing to win their approval. Give ideas

Or just accept we are in Kali Yuga and pump and dump as many as possible, left hand path type shot?

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress
Move to a white country, mog other ethnics and get a good job or a business
to get a white girl and her parents approval. Technically, you dont even need their approval, they’d accept you begrudingly if the girl really likes you. But having your looks and shit sorted won’t put any obstacle in your path

Move to a white country, mog other ethnics and get a good job or a business
to get a white girl and her parents approval. Technically, you dont even need their approval, they’d accept you begrudingly if the girl really likes you. But having your looks and shit sorted won’t put any obstacle in your path
I dont like white girls except Italian. I want Turkish (Ive heard theyre white worshipping but seems to not be blanket statement ), Persian , Moroccan or Central Asian. I just will look out for upturned nose and very high PCT (w good pfl of course)

I dont like white girls except Italian. I want Turkish (Ive heard theyre white worshipping but seems to not be blanket statement ), Persian , Moroccan or Central Asian. I just will look out for upturned nose and very high PCT (w good pfl of course)
Whites would be easier than all those for you