The Queen's death shows how skewed politics are these days

D

Deleted member 19766

Kraken
I'm not here to discuss whether or not The Queen dying was a good or bad thing
But what really struck me was the reaction online
Specifically, people's thoughts on the British Empire and its wrongdoings over the years
We can see its negative effects most drastically in India and Ireland, where millions starved as a result of its leadership. In Ireland, I believe it was over a million, and in India over thirty million (Keep in mind though that there are WAY more people in India than in Ireland obviously so it's quite proportionate with that considered).
Yet, you will mainly see people on Twitter whine about its atrocities towards Africa FAR more so than towards India/Ireland, or somehow EQUATE them, DISREGARDING ALL OTHER GROUPS.
I'm not the most well-educated on history but it seems like its effects on Africa were not NEARLY as bad, yes, thousands did die, but it's NOTHING compared to the MILLIONS in India and Ireland.
One post I saw "Big W for America, Kenya, Yemen, Ireland, Ghana, and all the rest of the ex-colonies of the British Empire today"
LOL wtf? Yes, America was once under British rule, but what they did to us was not NEARLY comparable to what happened to some other colonies, and ZERO mention of India, probably the MOST negatively affected. JFL. If you're gonna talk about how they're just trying to mention all the colonies negatively affected by the UK in any way shape or form, then what about the Boers? ZERO talk about them. Why? They're white.
I'm not a huge leftist or anything, I'm not here to try and whine and complain about the effects of imperialism and this and that, I just wanted to point out how it seems like ONLY CERTAIN GROUPS are the only ones that matter these days. When MILLIONS die under British rule, we only discuss the few thousand that perished in the African colonies. When we had the Civil War, we only discuss the slaves and not the HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of whites that died. When we discuss WW2, or really any genocide at all, it's ALWAYS about the Jews, NEVER about the millions of Slavs (Mainly the Russians) starved/killed, the gypsies, and so forth. I notice EVEN when discussing WW2, literally a war exclusively involving Europe and later on, The Pacific, they STILL find a way to cram in how blacks were "oppressed" (Blacks were sterilized by the Nazis, segregated by the Americans). That isn't good obviously but not even remotely comparable to literally everything else that happened in WW2.
JFL at the political landscape, YOU DON'T MATTER UNLESS YOU'RE BLACK. ONE THOUSAND CURRY LIVES IS EQUAL TO ONE BLACK LIFE THESE DAYS.
I know that this is water to literally everyone here but this is probably the most extreme example of black literally outweighing all other life in the eyes of leftists these days than I have ever seen before. Literally PAGES upon PAGES, ESSAYS of British oppression of black/African people/countries, and bare-bones for anybody else. It's not just because only black people/black Twitter is posting this stuff btw, there are SO MANY non-black leftists who do the EXACT same.
To any blackcels reading this, I am sorry that you guys get associated with these kinds of retards.

TL;DR: The Queen died. Twitter/Leftists are celebrating and shitting on British rule but practically only focusing on the blacks/Africans it negatively influenced, while there is little to no coverage of other groups, such as the Indians and the Irish.
It is NT these days to only discuss historic/modern black oppression/struggle and disregard any other groups.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie, Deleted member 21620, LooksOrDeath and 7 others
this is just a shit thread overall: you hating blacks for no reasons and africans skewed you to have this one sided view of theses "twitter politics", add to that your confirmation bias and boom

this is just a shit thread overall: you hating blacks for no reasons and africans skewed you to have this one sided view of theses "twitter politics", add to that your confirmation bias and boom
I don't hate blacks, I'm genuinely not racist at all, it's just a fact that leftists these days prioritize the struggles/plight of minorities, SPECIFICALLY blacks, over ALL other groups.
Hell, my English teacher, who is SUPER leftist, agreed with Dave Chappelle over the trans shit because she thinks blacks are the most oppressed group of all time

• +1
Reactions: Prince88 and LooksOrDeath
just ignore them nigga. it's all envy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Deleted member 19766
South asian people have the least amount of influence and power in western culture. Even in the UK where South asians have there best repesentation and assimilation there. Africans show up in tv and movies WAY MORE than south asians even tho south asians outnumber black people. Absolutley fucked situation

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, AlexBrown84 and Deleted member 19766
South asian people have the least amount of influence and power in western culture. Even in the UK where South asians have there best repesentation and assimilation there. Africans show up in tv and movies WAY MORE than south asians even tho south asians outnumber black people. Absolutley fucked situation
I think there was some study where they did research in media influence in shows and films in America, it's pretty fair for whites, and then there's overrepresentation for blacks and asians and underrepresentation for hispanics. They didn't really count Indians or other groups specifically though so hard to judge but just something I found interesting.
Asian "representation" has definitely increased a shit ton in the past decade or so, I guess the media realized just having one black guy wasn't enough.
I wonder if there will one day be backlash by Hispanics/Latinos and their representation will increase as a result, I hardly see them outside of Breaking Bad/Narcos, they are like 1/5 of the American population after all but tbh most do live very separate from other communities, one could say they are even less integrated than blacks are.

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
I don't hate blacks, I'm genuinely not racist at all, it's just a fact that leftists these days prioritize the struggles/plight of minorities, SPECIFICALLY blacks, over ALL other groups.
Hell, my English teacher, who is SUPER leftist, agreed with Dave Chappelle over the trans shit because she thinks blacks are the most oppressed group of all time
theres a difference between leftist (guy like me) and a liberal
what ur describing is mostly liberals virtue signalling

I think there was some study where they did research in media influence in shows and films in America, it's pretty fair for whites, and then there's overrepresentation for blacks and asians and underrepresentation for hispanics. They didn't really count Indians or other groups specifically though so hard to judge but just something I found interesting.
Asian "representation" has definitely increased a shit ton in the past decade or so, I guess the media realized just having one black guy wasn't enough.
I wonder if there will one day be backlash by Hispanics/Latinos and their representation will increase as a result, I hardly see them outside of Breaking Bad/Narcos, they are like 1/5 of the American population after all but tbh most do live very separate from other communities, one could say they are even less integrated than blacks are.
Hispanics have the easiest time integrating and blending into anglo american media due to many being white or white passing. Hispanics dont feel alienated at all tbh, even if they are underrepresented in hollywood. Blacks are EXTREMELY overrepresented to in western entertainment. White men who run the entertainment industry love themselves black people performing for them. It also helps that black americans have integrated into American culture even before asian and Hispanic immigrants started flooding into America. Blacks got a head start thanks to slavery, lol.

East and southeast asians have definitely gotten a great boost in the last 7 years or so. Just look at what got announced today. A middle aged Korean guy from Squid game just got casted as the main male lead in a upcoming Star Wars tv show.

South asian Americans are the newest demographic to arrive to America. South Asians have start building cultural influence now when other ethnic groups have been in America for over a hundred years.

theres a difference between leftist (guy like me) and a liberal
what ur describing is mostly liberals virtue signalling
I know the differences between leftists, I just use it as a very broad term to cover these groups, read about Ted Kaczynski and his thoughts on leftists

Tbh I find curries more fascinating than blacks

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Hispanics have the easiest time integrating and blending into anglo american media due to many being white or white passing. Hispanics dont feel alienated at all tbh, even if they are underrepresented in hollywood. Blacks are EXTREMELY overrepresented to in western entertainment. White men who run the entertainment industry love themselves black people performing for them. It also helps that black americans have integrated into American culture even before asian and Hispanic immigrants started flooding into America. Blacks got a head start thanks to slavery, lol.

East and southeast asians have definitely gotten a great boost in the last 7 years or so. Just look at what got announced today. A middle aged Korean guy from Squid game just got casted as the main male lead in a upcoming Star Wars tv show.

South asian Americans are the newest demographic to arrive to America. South Asians have start building cultural influence now when other ethnic groups have been in America for over a hundred years.

I think you're right about the first part, they genuinely seem to not give a shit at all about race, nor do many other groups tbh, it's just the vocal minority that does
I think Hispanics have a similar problem that the Indians do though, and it's that their media is kind of "whitewashed", I don't mean to say this in a critical way, but that just I've noticed that just how many Bollywood actors tend to be "fair" and whatnot, most faces in Hispanic media show far more white than indigenous, which isn't the most accurate if you look at how many of them (Such as the avg Mexican) tends to appear
When you say that white men run the industry, I think it's less about that and more the fact that many are Jewish
Finally, I don't think it's 100% fair to compare blacks & slavery with more recent immigrants, but I see your point

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
I think you're right about the first part, they genuinely seem to not give a shit at all about race, nor do many other groups tbh, it's just the vocal minority that does
I think Hispanics have a similar problem that the Indians do though, and it's that their media is kind of "whitewashed", I don't mean to say this in a critical way, but that just I've noticed that just how many Bollywood actors tend to be "fair" and whatnot, most faces in Hispanic media show far more white than indigenous, which isn't the most accurate if you look at how many of them (Such as the avg Mexican) tends to appear
When you say that white men run the industry, I think it's less about that and more the fact that many are Jewish
Finally, I don't think it's 100% fair to compare blacks & slavery with more recent immigrants, but I see your point
90% of African americans are descendants of slavery. The recent african immigrants are negligible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 16369
90% of African americans are descendants of slavery. The recent african immigrants are negligible
I know, I was talking about how it's not totally fair to compare blacks to asians/hispanics on the premise that because they were "here first" that they should be doing better

I support the anglo-american empire and deny any crime that was done by the british elites.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Prince88, PrinceLuenLeoncur, GetShrekt and 4 others
I know, I was talking about how it's not totally fair to compare blacks to asians/hispanics on the premise that because they were "here first" that they should be doing better
I guess so, but if u ignore the obvious hardships of african americans. The amount of integration culturally is unmatched compared to other non white races in America.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
I don't like the queen because she was pretty much useless and did nothing significant in life, that being said i don't care that she died but this legit has nothing to do with black people :lul::lul::lul::lul: JFL

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
lol go back keep coping confirmed faggot, this isnt about niggas man, i think its funny that the queen died but not everything is about your people :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: alriodai
Specifically, people's thoughts on the British Empire and its wrongdoings over the years
We can see its negative effects most drastically in India and Ireland, where millions starved as a result of its leadership. In Ireland, I believe it was over a million, and in India over thirty million (Keep in mind though that there are WAY more people in India than in Ireland obviously so it's quite proportionate with that considered).
Yet, you will mainly see people on Twitter whine about its atrocities towards Africa FAR more so than towards India/Ireland, or somehow EQUATE them, DISREGARDING ALL OTHER GROUPS.
I'm not the most well-educated on history but it seems like its effects on Africa were not NEARLY as bad, yes, thousands did die, but it's NOTHING compared to the MILLIONS in India and Ireland.
One post I saw "Big W for America, Kenya, Yemen, Ireland, Ghana, and all the rest of the ex-colonies of the British Empire today"
LOL wtf? Yes, America was once under British rule, but what they did to us was not NEARLY comparable to what happened to some other colonies, and ZERO mention of India, probably the MOST negatively affected. JFL. If you're gonna talk about how they're just trying to mention all the colonies negatively affected by the UK in any way shape or form, then what about the Boers? ZERO talk about them. Why? They're white.
I'm not a huge leftist or anything, I'm not here to try and whine and complain about the effects of imperialism and this and that, I just wanted to point out how it seems like ONLY CERTAIN GROUPS are the only ones that matter these days. When MILLIONS die under British rule, we only discuss the few thousand that perished in the African colonies. When we had the Civil War, we only discuss the slaves and not the HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of whites that died. When we discuss WW2, or really any genocide at all, it's ALWAYS about the Jews, NEVER about the millions of Slavs (Mainly the Russians) starved/killed, the gypsies, and so forth. I notice EVEN when discussing WW2, literally a war exclusively involving Europe and later on, The Pacific, they STILL find a way to cram in how blacks were "oppressed" (Blacks were sterilized by the Nazis, segregated by the Americans). That isn't good obviously but not even remotely comparable to literally everything else that happened in WW2.
JFL at the political landscape, YOU DON'T MATTER UNLESS YOU'RE BLACK. ONE THOUSAND CURRY LIVES IS EQUAL TO ONE BLACK LIFE THESE DAYS.
I know that this is water to literally everyone here but this is probably the most extreme example of black literally outweighing all other life in the eyes of leftists these days than I have ever seen before. Literally PAGES upon PAGES, ESSAYS of British oppression of black/African people/countries, and bare-bones for anybody else. It's not just because only black people/black Twitter is posting this stuff btw, there are SO MANY non-black leftists who do the EXACT same.
To any blackcels reading this, I am sorry that you guys get associated with these kinds of retards.

TL;DR: The Queen died. Twitter/Leftists are celebrating and shitting on British rule but practically only focusing on the blacks/Africans it negatively influenced, while there is little to no coverage of other groups, such as the Indians and the Irish.
It is NT these days to only discuss historic/modern black oppression/struggle and disregard any other groups.
The Queen wasn't responsible for any of these atrocities so I don't understand why they are mocking her?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 19766
It doesn't matter if Irish die. So who cares what the Brits did in Ireland?

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 20679, owlofathena and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679
It doesn't matter if Irish die. So who cares what the Brits did in Ireland?
Brits were first looksmaxxers they were just starving off the gingers to ascend The Isles

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
I saw no reaction because i no longer have twitter instagram or facebook i dont use reddit i dont use 4chan or youtube. I only rot here and occassionally study.

However i want to fuck this queen

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and Deleted member 17791
Brits were first looksmaxxers they were just starving off the gingers to ascend The Isles
Based. But most brits still look like shit and UK is Maher only rn.:forcedsmile:

Should have starved the potato head anglos and left only the normans.

Queen Elizabeth the second isn't responsible for what happened in Ireland. That was her ancestors. Am sure you don't hate modern Germans today cause his granddad or great grandad was in the army or SS. Those Germans didn't really have a choice cause they would be put in jail or shamed. But yes I hate what the English did in Ireland and I don't like Winston Churchill either. I prefer Hitler to Churchill and that's saying something

• +1
Reactions: klip11 and Deleted member 19766
Twitter is an extension of the Mainstream media. The MSM is dominated by leftists. Leftists motivate fringe groups to vote Democrat (speaking of the US) by telling them they are oppressed by Republican Whites. Kangz are the most suceptible to such manipulation and thus are given the highest status in the Oppression hierarchy. And it is an unwritten rule that a conservative Black person is neither oppressed or black. The only way to be more oppressed than a black person is to be black and intersectionally oppressed:
Black Trans>Black Lesbian>Black woman>Black man>Muslim>Indigenous peoples>Hispanic>Asian>Jew
iu

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: klip11, Deleted member 19766, Deleted member 14262 and 2 others
Giga high iq thread ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and House Lannister
Seethe goy, seethe

• JFL
Twitter is an extension of the Mainstream media. The MSM is dominated by leftists. Leftists motivate fringe groups to vote Democrat (speaking of the US) by telling them they are oppressed by Republican Whites. Kangz are the most suceptible to such manipulation and thus are given the highest status in the Oppression hierarchy. And it is an unwritten rule that a conservative Black person is neither oppressed or black. The only way to be more oppressed than a black person is to be black and intersectionally oppressed:
Black Trans>Black Lesbian>Black woman>Black man>Muslim>Indigenous peoples>Hispanic>Asian>Jew
iu
Agree but would put Jew at the top of the hierarchy.

• JFL
They do no
t outnumber blskc people that’s pure cap 🧢. They are the same % in the UK both are 3% of the nations population it’s jsut that “Asian” in the UK ads both east Asian and south Asian and Arab into the same category making it 8%

read it