The race cope is the most pathetic cope by far

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
And it doesn't matter if it's the IQ cope or BBC or JBW or whatever horseshit. None of those things even so much as enter the equation unless you are at least top 50% within your race. If you belong to the inferior half than literally every other factor becomes irrelevant.

The IQ disparity between different income/social classes is so large even within individual races that any talk of 'racial IQ´is bullshit. It's just a stormfrontcel cope. Average white working class IQ is like 90-95 while for the rich it's like 120-140 IQ. All the while rich blacks like Will Smith have like 115 IQ which mogs the white working class.

Muh race muh IQ jfl this is cope. Fact of the matter is if you have low shitty status in society you will have shit IQ and looks and this does not change because you are 'white'.

Actually, I've noticed as of late that some ricecels have also jumped on the race copewagon with bullshit cope-reddits like r/aznidentity being a prime example (90% of their threads is basically just them crying about how the 'white supremacy' is brainwashing asian women into not wanting asian males it's literally no different from stormfags and their 'jewish BBC propaganda' cope).

Jfl the race cope is the most pathetic by far.

Just accept that you are ugly and low IQ.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Lorsss, Deleted member 14262 and 21 others
PicsArt 10 12 012241

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11963, Deleted member 15338, SubhumanCurrycel and 14 others
Bump

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma, .👽., Deleted member 2968 and 2 others
dnr turanids mog

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and Deleted member 14867
Another truthpilled post by you. You don’t miss.

Actually, I've noticed as of late that some ricecels have also jumped on the race copewagon with bullshit cope-reddits like r/aznidentity being a prime example (90% of their threads is basically just them crying about how the 'white supremacy' is brainwashing asian women into not wanting asian males it's literally no different from stormfags and their 'jewish BBC propaganda' cope).
Contrast that with:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
Chads are their own race

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis and Deleted member 15099
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, MrGlutton and Kylo
BBC isnt jew propaganda, BBC is real

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
  • Love it
Finally a good thread by our schizo friend. Nationalism, race coping and all that other 50IQ, vomit inducing shit that retards spurt out from their peanut brains needs to be purged and eradicated indeed.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: confirmedtrucel, LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 15099 and 3 others
Dnr + Dark looks forevah,crackas ain't shit
Polish 20211012 011759014

@Haven @WontStopNorwooding @realklay11 @Ed676

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 6128 and 5 others
nah

• +1
Reactions: confirmedtrucel
Reminder this is Op, just swap swedish flag with Iceland

Nationalism is bad :soy:
It's not true that whites have higher Iq :soy:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer, Stevensmithgerard, Melo95 and 5 others
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Papal_Guard and sytyl
Reminder this is Op, just swap swedish flag with Iceland
View attachment 1362823

Nationalism is bad :soy:
It's not true that whites have higher Iq :soy:
Who cares. Worry about getting off this site and rotting for eternity. 16k plus posts. It's over.

You don't have the time to seethe and cry over race you -30 iqcel.

• +1
Who cares. Worry about getting off this site and rotting for eternity. 16k plus posts. It's over.

You don't have the time to seethe and cry over race you -30 iqcel.
Who's this faggot greycel barking at me?
I've already had what you are dreaming, in fact it's over only for you.

You're another nigger :feelshaha:

it is, if you are good looking and high iq and rich from any race you will have a very good life.

if you are incel tier facially from any race your life will suck ass.

yeah a white subhuman and go to SEA and get a harem of ugly gooks but the truth is they are probably dying inside.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 6128 and 6 others
Who's this faggot greycel barking at me?
I've already had what you are dreaming, in fact it's over only for you.

You're another nigger :feelshaha:
You don't have shit but my fat cock in your mouth you Cucked sad dog. You rot on this forum screaming about race and caging at BBC. You got Cucked and bullied by BBC in school for being reserved and low t...:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: It's haunted you since, Now you rot and cry on an incel forum.

• +1
You don't have shit but my fat cock in your mouth you Cucked sad dog. You rot on this forum screaming about race and caging at BBC. You got Cucked and bullied by BBC in school for being reserved and low t...:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: It's haunted you since, Now you rot and cry on an incel forum.
Get the fuck out nigger, I life mog you in every way. You worth less than a piece of my shit.

Get the fuck out nigger, I life mog you in every way. You worth less than a piece of my shit.
You don't mog shit you ugly cumskin mutt. Lmao. I can tell just from your inbred responses I IQ mog you into the shadow realm. I mog you in every conceivable way. Bow to me, dog

• +1
You don't mog shit you ugly cumskin mutt. Lmao. I can tell just from your inbred responses I IQ mog you into the shadow realm. I mog you in every conceivable way. Bow to me, dog
YOU ARE A NIGGER PIECE OF SHIT, JUST KILL YOURSELF WORTHLESS SLAVE

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer, Papal_Guard and WontStopNorwooding
How does it feel to be intellectually inferior to someone you hate faggot? Gonna cry?

• +1
How does it feel being a slave for 1000 years because your pissweak ancestors were too weak and low iq to fight :feelshaha:

Buck breaked for 1000 years, it must be brutal :feelswhy:

How does it feel being a slave for 1000 years because your pissweak ancestors were too weak and low iq to fight :feelshaha:

"pissweak"

these low iq stormfront dogs are using my insults after the complete abuse i've inflicted on them over the past few weeks

ever since i incorportated the word "piss" into my comeback posts against these low iq mongrel albino dogs they have the audacity to use it and not give me any credit :lul:

literally just lol at their dodo bird brain being unable to conceive new and creative insults

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Primordial, LooksmaxxHopeful and ItEeezWatItEeeez

You're so close to suicide I can smell it. I sense the desperation and the seething rage/sadness in every post. Years of being shit on, Cucked, and mogged by BBC is catching up to you lmao.

16,000 posts and counting. This site will be your final resting place. You'll never spread your 70 IQ ugly mutt genes, no girl will ever want to deal with your shit genes.
meanwhile I fuck and nut in at least 1 white pussy multiple times every Week/week in a half.

your only purpose is to jerk off to the mental image of me breeding your woman and cumming in their pink pussies. That's all you can do you ugly inbred cumskin dog. I OWN YOU IN EVERY WAY. YOU are my pet lmao. Now cage for me...you stray AND AFTER THAT. Hang yourself live, so I can bask in my victory.

Last edited:
  • +1
"pissweak"

these low iq stormfront dogs are using my insults after the complete abuse i've inflicted on them over the past few weeks

ever since i incorportated the word "piss" into my comeback posts against these low iq mongrel albino dogs they have the audacity to use it and not give me any credit :lul:

literally just lol at their dodo bird brain being unable to conceive new and creative insults
Gk  qg9ljsYrLss9y029gOmvLVpoV8LW7 zrWAujJk4

Us vs the Cumskins. TBH.

• JFL
You're so close to suicide I can smell it. I sense the desperation and the seething rage/sadness in every post. Years of being shit on, Cucked, and mogged by BBC is catching up to you lmao.

16,000 posts and counting. This site will be your final resting place. You'll never spread your 70 IQ ugly mutt genes, no girl will ever want to deal with your shit genes.
meanwhile I fuck and nut in at least 1 white pussy multiple times every Week/week in a half.

your only purpose is to jerk off to the mental image of me breeding your woman and cumming in their pink pussies. That's all you can do you ugly inbred cumskin dog. I OWN YOU IN EVERY WAY. YOU are my pet lmao. Now cage for me...you stray AND AFTER THAT. Hang yourself live, so I can bask in my victory.
Keep writing essays nigger keep writing :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Got so angry when I mentioned your frail, weak ancestors enslaved for 1000 years, so I'll give you a daily reminder:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Cidre enjoyer, WontStopNorwooding and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345
Weak? Enslaved? You stray delusional little fucking Italian mutt.
Revolution 1

Screenshot 20211011 2133552

Meccan merchant and his Circassian slave

Revenge

250px Incendie de la Plaine du Cap   Massacre des Blancs par les Noirs FRANCE MILITAIRE   M

You realize 95% of slaves were traded fairly.

Historians have pretty much unanimously agreed, 16th century Europeans could not have forcefully enslaved Africa. Any unfair dealings/etc was met with raiding and obliteration of their coastal camps by the surrounding kingdoms along with the inhospitable environment, of course you're low IQ so I'm not surprised lmao.

they knew better

MEANWHILE
southern Europeans, all the way to france, were blitzkrieged by High T Muslims and blacks...and YOUR people were forcefully enslaved and cucked and fucked in droves centuries before a white EVER had a black slave.

500 venicechurchpaintingjpg

Slave Market by Otto Pliny wiki

Moor invsp01s

Muslim invasions the battle of tours

71k2N6rNawL

You poor DUMB COPING Italian dog. Lmao. Italy was literally BLACKED by the Moors 1000 years ago...your ancestors were forcefully civilized and fucked in front of you for hundreds of years LONG BEFORE ONE BLACK SLSVE WAS OWNED BY A CUMMMUT HAHAHAHA...as your warriors were cut down and skewered. You Italian mutt. We civilized you unbathed, dirty Cumskins. WE OWN YOU.
Screenshot 20210912 2312362

(MAP OF MOORISH CONQUEST)
You Italians have already been black bred, now it's time for part 2. Keep coping and seething for me while we outbreed you.

Attachments

• revolution-1.gif
    revolution-1.gif
    81.7 KB · Views: 126
  • revenge.jpg
    revenge.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 13
  • 250px-Manuel_Lopez_Lopez_Iodibo_-_Desalines_-_Huyes_del_valor_frances,_pero_matando_blancos (1).jpg
    250px-Manuel_Lopez_Lopez_Iodibo_-_Desalines_-_Huyes_del_valor_frances,_pero_matando_blancos (1).jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, GetShrekt, Beetlejuice and 3 others
G

• +1
View attachment 1362909
/attachments/250px-manuel_lopez_lopez_iodibo_-_desalines_-_huyes_del_valor_frances-_pero_matando_blancos-1-jpg.1362910/?hash=b5e7f7d2ff2adafa37b03ff5b57c6660
View attachment 1362911
View attachment 1362912
View attachment 1362913

Historians have pretty much unanimously agreed, 16th century Europeans could not have forcefully enslaved Africa. Any unfair dealings/etc was met with raiding and obliteration of their coastal camps by the surrounding kingdoms along with the inhospitable environment, of course you're low IQ so I'm not surprised lmao.

they knew better

MEANWHILE
southern Europeans, all the way to france, were blitzkrieged by High T Muslims and blacks...and YOUR people were forcefully enslaved and cucked and fucked in droves centuries before a white EVER had a black slave.

View attachment 1362898
View attachment 1362899

View attachment 1362902
View attachment 1362903
View attachment 1362905
View attachment 1362906
You poor DUMB COPING Italian dog. Lmao. Italy was literally BLACKED by the Moors 1000 years ago...your ancestors were forcefully civilized and fucked in front of you for hundreds of years LONG BEFORE ONE BLACK SLSVE WAS OWNED BY A CUMMMUT HAHAHAHA...as your warriors were cut down and skewered. You Italian mutt. We civilized you unbathed, dirty Cumskins. WE OWN YOU.
View attachment 1362907
(MAP OF MORISH CONQUEST)
You Italians have already been black bred, now it's time for part 2. Keep coping and seething for me while we outbreed you.
WOAH:hnghn:

brutal :ROFLMAO: @Blackeycel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, GetShrekt and ItEeezWatItEeeez
H

• +1
LMAO he's talking all this shit when he literally has small amounts of black/Muslim DNA AIN HIM FROM being brutally fucked by Moors and Muslims for centuries.

Italians are literally the muttiest of all mutts @MrGlutton . What a low IQ Italian inbred DOG

• +1
View attachment 1362909
/attachments/250px-manuel_lopez_lopez_iodibo_-_desalines_-_huyes_del_valor_frances-_pero_matando_blancos-1-jpg.1362910/?hash=b5e7f7d2ff2adafa37b03ff5b57c6660
View attachment 1362911
View attachment 1362912
View attachment 1362913

they knew better

MEANWHILE

View attachment 1362898
View attachment 1362899

View attachment 1362902
View attachment 1362903
View attachment 1362905
View attachment 1362906
View attachment 1362907
(MAP OF MORISH CONQUEST)
Why are arabs so nationalistic for no reason jfl.

LMAO he's talking all this shit when he literally has small amounts of black/Muslim DNA AIN HIM FROM being brutally fucked by Moors and Muslims for centuries.

Italians are literally the muttiest of all mutts @MrGlutton . What a low IQ Italian inbred DOG
i've eviscerated this retarded sphagetti slurping fool long be4 you came on to the scene too :lul:

lmao at how easily you chop up and consume this retard's whole persona
JUST fucking lol at this white wannabe mutt who barks daily at other races while carrying black rape moorish DNA 😂

• +1
Reactions: ItEeezWatItEeeez
View attachment 1362909
View attachment 1362911
View attachment 1362912
View attachment 1362913

they knew better

MEANWHILE

View attachment 1362898
View attachment 1362899

View attachment 1362902
View attachment 1362903
View attachment 1362905
View attachment 1362906
View attachment 1362907
(MAP OF MORISH CONQUEST)
Keep writing essays nigger dog :feelshaha:

barking nicki minaj GIF by DNCE

I'm laughing so hard seeing how mad you are after I reminded your weak slavery ancestry :feelshaha:

Literally made my day seeing how it's easy to trigger you :ROFLMAO:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and MrGlutton

I'm laughing so hard seeing how mad you are after I reminded your weak slavery ancestry :feelshaha:

Overnationalistic arab. He is just loves black people and has a hate boner for whites

I just eviscerated you lmao. There's no coming back for you. You think I was angry?? Hahahaha. JFL

I enjoy making your Italian mutt brain edge closer to suicide with every post...you're too mentally weak to hold up much longer.

Bow to your moorish overlord, boy
Haitian Revolution   Black slaves killing white slavers

• +1

just lol at your pisswater response to that brutal post he made about u :LOL:, he completely destroyed you

he took your soul and crushed you like it was nothing and he's new here :lul::lul:
you fucking dumb pasta and pizza spewing bald headed bitch

JUST LOL :lul: i literally cried my ass off once i saw @ItEeezWatItEeeez finish u off :ROFLMAO::lul:

and i just love how ur trying to ignore me too, good little dog. you know better than not to tempt the master, slave.

• Love it
Reactions: ItEeezWatItEeeez
Overnationalistic arab. He is just loves black people and has a hate boner for whites
I don't care, I legit didn't read one word, I'm replying with low effort memes and he's mad writing history essays :ROFLMAO:
Funniest thing ever

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, Marsiere214 and johncruz12345
I don't care, I legit didn't read one word, I'm replying with low effort memes and he's mad writing history essays :ROFLMAO:
Funniest thing ever
Niggas will keep hating on whites. What's new tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and gamma
Why the fuck are you mentioning muslims :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Only an arab would know that much about arab history
Funniest thing ever
Arabs are by far the biggest bbc lovers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, gamma and johncruz12345
Why the fuck are you mentioning muslims :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Only an arab would know that much about arab history
Imagine thinking Muslim automatically means Arab lmao. It's not Arab history. It's Moorish/Arab/Barbary/African history

• +1
Arabs are by far the biggest bbc lovers
True. Tbh. I've never met an Arab Racist towards blacks. They always tried to integrate with our culture/groups when I was in primary school.

• +1