The race cope is the most pathetic cope by far

True. Tbh. I've never met an Arab Racist towards blacks. They always tried to integrate with our culture/groups when I was in school.
brutal
from goats to niggers

True. Tbh. I've never met an Arab Racist towards blacks. They always tried to integrate with our culture/groups when I was in primary school.
That's arabs in the west

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
True. Tbh. I've never met an Arab Racist towards blacks. They always tried to integrate with our culture/groups when I was in primary school.
Saudis hate black people jfl. Maybe other arabs like them

• JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton and johncruz12345
when u invent the wheel u can come over and civilize me
We invented everything. Considering all humans came from us. You mad snow roach?

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
Yes blacks and whites, fight some mo.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl, Beetlejuice and datboijj
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, gamma, Pythagoras and 1 other person
5DD30DCC 5BA7 4152 96AD E457F72A7303

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
I never heard about them. Doubt they were very relevant.
Aww, you mad? Too afraid to Google and get hit with reality? It's ok you'll be put out of your misery soon

I never heard about them. Doubt they were very relevant.
they are the reason and inspiration for all nameks in dragon ball z
and are the reason for a bunch of celebrations in europe
Do most black Dragon Ball fans think of Piccolo as Black? - Quora

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and Marsiere214
Aww, you mad? Too afraid to Google and get hit with reality? It's ok you'll be put out of your misery soon
Bruh, it's probably the same type of evidence that blacks use to say they were egyptians lol.

• +1
Reactions: Melo95
they are the reason and inspiration for all nameks in dragon ball z
and are the reason for a bunch of celebrations in europe
Do most black Dragon Ball fans think of Piccolo as Black? - Quora
Thats pretty cool I guess

1. Inferior JBW (all except bottom 10%) can get 8s in Asia - social race pill

2. Some phenos are sub par on average so if u have one it means u have less chance of being good looking - genetic race pill

3. Those worse off phenos have developed cultural copes that make them cringe (partly because those phenos have 600yr history of getting mogged and being poor), hence even less attractive (except BBC who cope with swag, but BBC are sort of exempt from race pill) - social race pill

4. Racial ranking of dimorphism in men and women is reversed and women can always trade up - genetic race pill

Bruh, it's probably the same type of evidence that blacks use to say they were egyptians lol.
Main qimg 650142a8aaf3d8dc807e85e83e1dea56 1

Blacks literally were Egyptians. You mad? Cumboy

• JFL
They don't 'like' you, it's just that the enemy of your enemy is your friend.
Cope. Imagine telling my arab brothers I made in school don't like me, because of some autistic aspie theory you made up on an incel forum.

Just kill yourself. Your brain is too rotted

Last edited:
  • JFL
1. Inferior JBW (all except bottom 10%) can get 8s in Asia - social race pill

2. Some phenos are sub par on average so if u have one it means u have less chance of being good looking - genetic race pill

3. Those worse off phenos have developed cultural copes that make them cringe (partly because those phenos have 600yr history of getting mogged and being poor), hence even less attractive (except BBC who cope with swag, but BBC are sort of exempt from race pill) - social race pill

4. Racial ranking of dimorphism in men and women is reversed and women can always trade up - genetic race pill

Why are curries so self hating. Even on looksmax, they gotta mention how much whites mog, and how subhuman they are.

I wonder if curries in the mainland are like this lol.

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
Cope. Imagine telling my arab brothers Iade in school don't like me, because of some autistic aspie theory you made up on an incel forum.

Just kill yourself. Your brain is too rotted
Bro arabs despise niggers what you even talking about, they only cheer for blacks to ruin America within (BLM and such) I don't care about your fake arabs in school, I'm talking about real arabs, from arab countries. who will most likely bully and spit on blacks for being the wrong color. don't get mad at me, that's just reality.

@Baldingman1998 tagging an actual arab from an arab country

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, Baldingman1998, johncruz12345 and 3 others
Bro arabs despise niggers what you even talking about, they only cheer for blacks to ruin America within (BLM and such) I don't care about your fake arabs in school, I'm talking about real arabs, from arab countries. who will most likely bully and spit on blacks for being the wrong color. don't get mad at me, that's just reality.

They are racist to everyone tbh, especially saudis.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Pythagoras

You're such a dumb little aspie fucktard lmao you get some anecdotal evidence from one or two ASPIESVon looksmax and you make up a 100% conclusion based on that. This is why you are incel. This is why you will rot forever LMAOOO. You think Arabs just spit on blacks when they go to Saudi Arabia? You're such a stupid piece of rotten snow ape meat. Go outside, experience reality.

Look just give me your address. I'll put you out of your misery.

• JFL

• JFL
You're such a dumb little aspie fucktard lmao you get some anecdotal evidence from one or two ASPIESVon looksmax and you make up a 100% conclusion based on that. This is why you are incel. This is why you will rot forever LMAOOO. You think Arabs just spit on blacks when they go to Saudi Arabia? You're such a stupid piece of rotten snow ape meat. Go outside, experience reality.

Bro, you have no idea wtf you are talking about. Like, they are actually giga racist, especially to blacks and indians.

Like they will go around calling them slaves and shit, and no one will do anything even the teachers.

• +1
Bro, you have no idea wtf you are talking about. Like, they are actually giga racist, especially to blacks and indians.

Like they will go around calling them slaves and shit, and no one will do anything even the teachers.
Post proof you stupid fuck. All of you autists on this forum let one example/anecdotal amount of evidence (out of billions of people) of something COMPLETELY influence your view on a subject until another random example changes your mind . Autistic fuck. Lmao

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
when u invent the wheel u can come over and civilize me
????

white people never invented the wheel, you retarded 16 year old high school drop out :lul: i can only imagine what ur grades are in school, judging from ur lack of knowledge

allow me to educate you, u future no job having child

when u wake up @Shrek2OnDvD take a look at how dumb this malnourished 16 y/o who's balls havent even dropped despite being 16 is :lul:

@Blackeycel @RetardSubhuman @ItEeezWatItEeeez

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5802, Shrek2OnDvD, RetardSubhuman and 2 others
Turanid is the only group that mogs
@Haven

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Haven, sytyl, johncruz12345 and 1 other person
????

white people never invented the wheel, you retarded 16 year old high school drop out :lul: i can only imagine what ur grades are in school, judging from ur lack of knowledge

when u wake up @Shrek2OnDvD take a look at how dumb this malnourished 16 y/o who's balls havent even dropped despite being 16 is :lul:

True white people invented everything.:feelswah::feelswah:

You sound mad at reality, but arabs have no reason to love blacks. they see them as a tool to fight the NA that in their eyes goes against them. What's to appreciate about ooga booga and twerk? ofc they don't like blacks. yes they're happy at blacks smashing stores and burning cars, but do you think they love the nature of the act? I mean seriously what's to like about blacks? yeah you can have a black friend and he'll be cool, but the group as a whole? the group is a joke. you would be treated like an alien in an arab country.

• +1
Reactions: Papal_Guard and Marsiere214
????

CAC08583 5F70 4E9F 90D7 CAC64FC1214D

its really fun how u post jfl emojis as if they make u look calmer
ur truly the biggest meme user on here
also isnt it oronic how most hs dropouts are niggers?

1439759192014.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: gamma
View attachment 1362948
its really fun how u post jfl emojis as if they make u look calmer
ur truly the biggest meme user on here

Every Single Nicolas Cage Laugh Ever Compiled In One Single Video

LOL AT THIS SHIT TIER REPLY, LITERALLY NOTHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH MY RESPONSE TO UR RETARDED SHITTY CLAIM OF WHITE PPL INVENTING THE WHEEL

LOL AT THIS MORONIC 16 Y/O, HOW DOES IT FEEL KNOWING UR SCHOOL CRUSH IS GETTING FUCKED AND UR RETARDED AT THE SAME TIME? :lul:

@looksmaxxer234 @ItEeezWatItEeeez

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5802, Looks234 and ItEeezWatItEeeez
Every Single Nicolas Cage Laugh Ever Compiled In One Single Video

LOL AT THIS SHIT TIER REPLY, LITERALLY NOTHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH MY RESPONSE TO UR RETARDED SHITTY CLAIM OF WHITE PPL INVENTING THE WHEEL

LOL AT THIS MORONIC 16 Y/O, HOW DOES IT FEEL KNOWING UR SCHOOL CRUSH IS GETTING FUCKED AND UR RETARDED AT THE SAME TIME? :lul:

@looksmaxxer234 @ItEeezWatItEeeez
did i ever say the wheel was invented by whites u dumb baboon ape?

• +1