The Racial Hierarchy Is A Skin Colour Hierarchy, With Whites At The Top, & Blacks At The Bottom

Water. Skin tone is EVERYTHING.

• +1
Reactions: Manana and Deleted member 28219
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28219 and Xangsane
No they're not.
yea they are, look at the skin colour map, it shows brown, watch "walking around in x east asian city", they r brown

only place theyre white is social media

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28219
yea they are, look at the skin colour map, it shows brown, watch "walking around in x east asian city", they r brown

only place theyre white is social media
No they're not, Meds can be darker than them.

• +1
View attachment 2277746

The whiter your skin, the taller, wider, richer, higher iq, thinner less bulbous nose, more handsome, stronger, bigger dick, better country you are

The darker your skin, the shorter, thinner, poorer, lower iq, wider more bulbous nose, uglier, weaker, smaller dick, worse country you are

Proving that the racial hierarchy is a skin colour hierarchy. Lightest skin at the top, darkest skin at the bottom.

The Racial Hierarchy:
Nordics
Meds
North east asians
Latinos
East asians
Arabs
South East Asians
Indians
Blacks
Nope, you also have to include facial features. Skin color doesn't only determine where you are in the race hierarchy. If I was a woman, I'd rather date a coal-black man than a brown aboriginal or South Indian. I'd rather date a med or atlantid than a turbonordic.

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and AsGoodAsItGets
View attachment 2277746

The whiter your skin, the taller, wider, richer, higher iq, thinner less bulbous nose, more handsome, stronger, bigger dick, better country you are

The darker your skin, the shorter, thinner, poorer, lower iq, wider more bulbous nose, uglier, weaker, smaller dick, worse country you are

Proving that the racial hierarchy is a skin colour hierarchy. Lightest skin at the top, darkest skin at the bottom.

The Racial Hierarchy:
Nordics
Meds
North east asians
Latinos
East asians
Arabs
South East Asians
Indians
Blacks

Good thing y’all Edomites (so-called Ehite people) are red not “white,” red ape and y’all make up majority of the incels on the incel community.

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman
Realize how Aboriginals aren't even on the list because they are so much of master race they mog everyone to moon and back. It wouldn't even be a competition if aborichads were on the list.
View attachment 2277770
Imagine looking at that phenotype and still believing race don't exist.

• JFL
Reactions: joeveniro
Imagine looking at that phenotype and still believing race don't exist.
Cope more, Incel. We are all one race, the human race!! The science says so..

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8758
OP you should run for the next presidential elections. The the time and effort you put into each and every post about white people is commendable. Literally 13 pages of this shit. You should be the flag bearer of the white race.

IMG 20230624 203733

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: joeveniro, Deleted member 28219, Bushman and 1 other person
OP you should run for the next presidential elections. The the time and effort you put into each and every post about white people is commendable. Literally 13 pages of this shit. You should be the flag bearer of the white race.

View attachment 2278156
clint eastwood legend GIF

• +1
Reactions: Manana, Deleted member 28219 and Jason Voorhees
@DutchDeew what, you faggot cocksucker?

• JFL
You ugly shitskin. My monthly salary is your salary for 10 years poorcel
JFL'ing @ the fact that you would think im poor. "Muh shitskin" will not work on me since I literally have light skin :feelswhat:

- a broke fat 5’4 white retard.

• Hmm...
i earn top 1% income
im lean
im 5ft4 yes
yes im white thank god thats what allowed me to fuck so many girls
i have genius level iq

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, joeveniro, Deleted member 28219 and 1 other person
He fucked korean and azn foids without leaving UK @qotav and he is high IQ you dumb loser

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 26859 and Deleted member 29581
  • +1
View attachment 2277746

The Racial Hierarchy:
Nordics
Meds
North east asians
Latinos
East asians
Arabs
South East Asians
Indians
Blacks
You dont want white skin as a man, you want glorious sun-tanned skin.
Clint eastwood in rawhide 1959  album

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
He fucked korean and azn foids without leaving UK @qotav and he is high IQ you dumb loser
Pathetic if you aren't an alt of his, literally sucking his cock because of something as measly as racial affiliation.

• Hmm...
  • +1
i earn top 1% income
im lean
im 5ft4 yes
yes im white thank god thats what allowed me to fuck so many girls
i have genius level iq
-I'm 5'4 yes!

brown skin on males has a serious correlation with inceldom

no one wants ethnic brown men

everyone wants WHITE MEN

who are WHITE

Your idol?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28219 and Deleted member 26859
household income is literally about how many kids per household, ur bengali iq is showing here
Before I write a response, I want to note that I'm not at the peak of my intellectual capabilities, I'm merely a boy who is undisciplined. I don't relate to most of my ethnicity for a reason but I realize my oversight and hope to correct it. First of all, I couldn't find a different metric other than household income, I used that particular study to drive home the fact that I am not a poorcel which the other person had presumed, I wasn't trying to portray my ethnicity as some kind of uber high-class nobles. Curries anywhere else (other than maybe Singapore and UK) are just seen as poor laborers.

Last edited:
  • JFL
View attachment 2277746

The Racial Hierarchy:
Nordics
Meds
North east asians
Latinos
East asians
Arabs
South East Asians
Indians
Blacks
agree but arabs are masculine and tough as fuck they kind of mog

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28219 and Deleted member 26859
Bro is talking about superior and inferior genetics when he's shorter than my mom

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
agree but arabs are masculine and tough as fuck they kind of mog
very masculine fucking ur own cousins, getting bombed by white men, having to cover ur women in a letterbox hijab to stop them from fucking white men, having the safest countries in the world cos of low t, being short, being brown, having a small dick, having low t, being weak

• +1
  • +1
very masculine fucking ur own cousins, getting bombed by white men, having to cover ur women in a letterbox hijab to stop them from fucking white men, having the safest countries in the world cos of low t, being short, being brown, having a small dick, having low t, being weak
Nigger you are 5'4, average nafri cousin molester is taller than you. You always fail to consider people who don't fit the "average", most of the people you're talking about don't have the opportunity or couldn't give less of a fuck to looksmax for a reason.

@DutchDeew @Ai Impact At the end of the day what's the point of creating so much animosity over pretty much nothing? White people who are well off don't seem to be like you estrogenic cunts, seriously an embarrassing look to waste your time here as an adult.

Another amazing post. Can I be considered Honorary Anglo bhai?

• +1
@DutchDeew @Ai Impact At the end of the day what's the point of creating so much animosity over pretty much nothing? White people who are well off don't seem to be like you estrogenic cunts, seriously an embarrassing look to waste your time here as an adult.
@lightskinbengali you will never be white, abused dog😂

@lightskinbengali you will never be white, abused dog😂
Trying to bait more responses eh? Why would I care about something I had no control over... seems cucked.

Ur just untanned bro i see alot of indians with that skin tone undershirts . @lightskinbengali

Ur just untanned bro i see alot of indians with that skin tone undershirts . @lightskinbengali

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
I've been going outside for a while without sunscreen during the summer

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
@GilfHunter @Geneticist

indians are darker than whites yet iq mog whites by nearly a standard deviation asians iq mog whites by about half a standard deviation, whites and asians have smaller dicks than latinos and blacks on average, and blacks are taller on average than asians and indians.

The whole thing about countries cope because shitskins in the middle east developed civilization nearly 9000 years before whites and when whites developed civilization it was only cause of "shitskin" middle easterners spreading their enlightenment to europe

Even niggers developed civilizatioin before your country(UK) sorta pokes a massive whole in ur "skin color superiority" cope

meroe(modern day sudan)
25000 bc

britain 100 ad

also remeber OP is a 5'4 manlet who copes with racial superiority to excuse being subhuman

indians are darker than whites yet iq mog whites by nearly a standard deviation
can u prove this? pretty sure indians are extremely low iq

and asians have smaller dicks than latinos and blacks on average, and blacks are taller on average than asians and indians.
View attachment height.png
asians are taller than u lol
Even niggers developed civilizatioin before your country(UK) sorta pokes a massive whole in ur "skin color superiority" cope

meroe(modern day sudan)
25000 bc

britain 100 ad

come on boyo u know thats a cope.

we are living in paradise and your people dont even have clean water and food lol

also remeber OP is a 5'4 manlet who copes with racial superiority to excuse being subhuman
but its not a cope cos it gets me laid, i have more slays than 99% of this forum just cos im white

can u prove this? pretty sure indians are extremely low iq
western indians have iqs of 112 nearly a full standard deviation above whites, of course starving indians growing up in the slums of mumbai will have low iqs what are you stupid? We would expect them to have low iqs considering the state india is in.

East asians can have iqs up to 106 on average which is nearly half a standard deviation above whites

asians are taller than u lol
asians being taller than starving africans living on 10 dollars per month doesnt mean anything what about when we compare western black heights to western asian heights

blacks in america are the second tallest race and are over two inches taller than the average asian, did you geniunely think western raised blacks were shorter than asians? Your 148 iq is hard at work I see

and this is even with the fact that blacks are the most likely group to suffer from nutrient deficiency

and have the lowest protein density intake by race

we are living in paradise and your people dont even have clean water and food lol
in the modern day but for most of history its been the other way around which shouldnt have been possible if your "skin color hiearchy" cope were true.

You also cant explain how supposedly inferior shitskins in the middle east invented civilization 9000 years before the supposedly superior white europeans

i have more slays than 99% of this forum just cos im white
You have more slays than white chads on these forums, but the problem is youre stories are larp Ive never seen you post proof of any of your "slays"

western indians have iqs of 112 nearly a full standard deviation above whites, of course starving indians growing up in the slums of mumbai will have low iqs what are you stupid? We would expect them to have low iqs considering the state india is in.

East asians can have iqs up to 106 on average which is nearly half a standard deviation above whites
yea cos the only indians allowed in the west are the ones who are extremely smart and rich lol

caging at u

You have more slays than white chads on these forums, but the problem is youre stories are larp Ive never seen you post proof of any of your "slays"
i literally posted pics of me with the girls on these threads

Don’t care bbc will creampie ur sister

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
Indians and Asians above blacks is delusional

• +1
Reactions: nope, VenatorLuparius and Blackgymmax
yea cos the only indians allowed in the west are the ones who are extremely smart and rich lol
then why do they have higher iqs than east asian immigrants? Why do they have higher iqs than whites who immigrate from say eastern europe to the west? Its cope

the fact indians have colonized the uk without firing a single bullet tells you everything you need to know, you even have an indian prime minister. Indians have manipulation skills nearly on par with jews.

i literally posted pics of me with the girls on these threads
Can you just post the photos here I dont wanna go on a manhunt for pics

But I skimmed through the threads and this is what Ive seen

why dont you post of photo showing you in the bed all of your "proof" is just a random shot of a woman lying in a bed anybody can pull up pictures of that from the internet.

The only convincing thing you posted is this photo

but posting a picture of you standing next to a foid hardly counts as proof of a slay

send me a picture of you sitting in the same room as the women who were posted lying down in the beds and it will become undeniable.

Not that I care, I wouldnt be suprised if it were true. We all know asian women love white cock. I just dont understand why theyd sleep with a 5'4 guy when theyre in the uk and have access to white chads if they were in asia where white men are non existent itd make sense but in the uk it doesnt add up.

If we were to believe everything youve said youd have more slays than white chads

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back