The Racial Hierarchy Is A Skin Colour Hierarchy, With Whites At The Top, & Blacks At The Bottom

then why do they have higher iqs than east asian immigrants? Why do they have higher iqs than whites who immigrate from say eastern europe to the west? Its cope
ur "study" had like 12 participants lol

literally means nothing

why dont you post of photo showing you in the bed all of your "proof" is just a random shot of a woman lying in a bed anybody can pull up pictures of that from the internet.

The only convincing thing you posted is this photo

but posting a picture of you standing next to a foid hardly counts as proof of a slay

send me a picture of you sitting in the same room as the women who were posted lying down in the beds and it will become undeniable.

Not that I care, I wouldnt be suprised if it were true. We all know asian women love white cock. I just dont understand why theyd sleep with a 5'4 guy when theyre in the uk and have access to white chads if they were in asia where white men are non existent itd make sense but in the uk it doesnt add up.

If we were to believe everything youve said youd have more slays than white chads
u can see that photo of me and her standing next to eachother,

u can see photos of her in that little bunny hat thing in places we visited

then u can see the photo of me and her in bed, and the bunny hat right next to us in the bed

holy fuck why are u in such denial

and they dont have access to white chads retard. white chads and normies all have girlfriends and are looksmaxxed to white male preferences. asian foids arent even looksmaxxed to our preferences.

and they might even prefer me over white chads cos most chads are looksmaxxed to white womens preferences and not blonde blue eyes like me

and no i dont have more slays than white chads. only maybe a body count of 17 or so

and they dont have access to white chads retard
all women have access to white chads in 2023 for sex retard
Grannys on tinder slay more than 6'6 white chads

and no i dont have more slays than white chads. only maybe a body count of 17 or so
You have more slays than white normies

the idea that a 5'4 guy is slaying is unbelievable, "muh JBW" bro you supposedly have more slays than white normies who aren't turbo manlets like you. How do you explain that? Its simply unbelievable.

But I know you've slayed at least one chink foid so congratulations but the idea that a manlet like you can consistently have sex while most normies of your own race struggle simply isnt possible

Blackpill debunked

Last edited:
u can see that photo of me and her standing next to eachother,

u can see photos of her in that little bunny hat thing in places we visited

then u can see the photo of me and her in bed, and the bunny hat right next to us in the bed

and they dont have access to white chads retard. white chads and normies all have girlfriends and are looksmaxxed to white male preferences. asian foids arent even looksmaxxed to our preferences.

and they might even prefer me over white chads cos most chads are looksmaxxed to white womens preferences and not blonde blue eyes like me

if a 5'4 white guy is slaying chink foids than its truely over for asian men, I dont get how a race of women can hate their own men so much

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
all women have access to white chads in 2023 for sex retard
Grannys on tinder slay more than 6'6 white chads

why are they having sex with me then and not white normies or chads?

You have more slays than white normies
ok maybe by a little but u have to remember that west europe is the most liberalised placein the world, earliest to lose virginity, most sex partners. its normal to have a lot of sex here like ih ave

the idea that a 5'4 guy is slaying is unbelievable, "muh JBW" bro you supposedly have more slays than white normies who aren't turbo manlets like you. How do you explain that? Its simply unbelievable.

But I know you've slayed at least one chink foid so congratulations but the idea that a manlet like you can consistently have sex while most normies of your own race struggle simply isnt possible
because im not a little nerd like most normies and ive always stayed ontop of looksmaxxes and statusmaxxes

when i was younger slaying white women, i always had the most trendy haircut w/skinfade, tanned while no one else is tanned cos whiet women prefer that, fashionmaxxed, nt, was popular back then

now im slaying chink women because i know what they like. i dyed my hair blonder, show my eyes bluer, make my skin whiter, no one else has these things , or at least its very rare. and i think most normie UK guys arent into chinks. so little compeittion and im the ideal type minus my height

why are they having sex with me then and not white normies or chads?
the blackpill must be bullshit then, time to buy hamzas 9000 dollar course.
ok maybe by a little
White men have body counts of like 3 on average

the source for the chart

So you have over 5x the attractiveness to women than white normies.

because im not a little nerd like most normies
you should sell a course on how to attract women online might honestly is a legit moneymaxx method for you if a 5'4 guy is slaying especially if you post pics of your slays as proof

, i always had the most trendy haircut w/skinfade, tanned while no one else is tanned cos whiet women prefer that, fashionmaxxed, nt, was popular back then
blackpill debunked

• JFL
now im slaying chink women because i know what they like.
asian women hate asian men more than the devil hates God holy fuck its over, 5'4 white guy slaying chink women its almost too brutal to believe

• JFL
White men have body counts of like 3 on average

https://contexts.org/files/2019/11/Screen-Shot-2019-11-11-at-6.58.51-PM.png
the source for the chart
https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/00380253.2018.1479200
So you have over 5x the attractiveness to women than white normies.
no they dont lol. theres another study showing in asia its like avg 3-5. then white countries cos theyre more degen avg is like 10-15, so im still within the average

blackpill debunked
but i still suffer, especially more now that ive got older.
thats why im resorting to gooks. but gookmaxxing is part of blackpill still thats why it works

asian women hate asian men more than the devil hates God holy fuck its over, 5'4 white guy slaying chink women its almost too brutal to believe
well avg there is only like 5ft8 so im only 4 inches shorter which isnt that bad. then throw in that ive got preferred skin colour and they dont.

rare blue eyes blonde halo, and 7 incher while they have 3 inchers. its just basic blackpill still

then white countries cos theyre more degen avg is like 10-15, so im still within the average
nigga 10 - 15 is a way above average body count my study was done in over a dozen different american universities and had a sample size of over 17,0000.

Id like to see a study showing the average body count is 10-15 it doesnt exist, and even if you did find one I doubt youd find one with a sample size of above 17000

thats why im resorting to gooks. but gookmaxxing is part of blackpill still thats why it works
you were also slaying white foids so the blackpill is still bullshit also even if the average white mans bodycount is 10-15 the fact you have a body count above that even if its every so slightly still casts a stone on the blackpill

nigga 10 - 15 is a way above average body count my study was done in over a dozen different american universities and had a sample size of over 17,0000.

Id like to see a study showing the average body count is 10-15 it doesnt exist, and even if you did find one I doubt youd find one with a sample size of above 17000

see bro 15 in west is normal

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 27511
View attachment 2277746

The whiter your skin, the taller, wider, richer, higher iq, thinner less bulbous nose, more handsome, stronger, bigger dick, better country you are

The darker your skin, the shorter, thinner, poorer, lower iq, wider more bulbous nose, uglier, weaker, smaller dick, worse country you are

Proving that the racial hierarchy is a skin colour hierarchy. Lightest skin at the top, darkest skin at the bottom.

The Racial Hierarchy:
Nordics
Meds
North east asians
Latinos
East asians
Arabs
South East Asians
Indians
Blacks
What about north africans?

you were also slaying white foids so the blackpill is still bullshit also even if the average white mans bodycount is 10-15 the fact you have a body count above that even if its every so slightly still casts a stone on the blackpill
yeah but u forget that im blonde with light blue eyes, perfect haircut, and tan , which literally no one else here has and is preferred

its not like im just an average nerd who is also a turbomanlet, im a real g

• +1
@GilfHunter tbf i like u bro, u actually use studies for ur arguments and disproved me yesterday about the lips thing with studies which is the first time in a long time someone has disproved me with studies

• +1
View attachment 2322691

see bro 15 in west is normal
I asked myself why is it so much lower in my study? And then it dawned on me your study measures the average while my study measured the median amount of partners. Why does this matter? Well in a normal distribution the median and the average are the same, but we as blackpillers know sex isnt normally distributed.

Its skewed towards high quality men taking all the women, so the average isnt an accurate estimate of the typical amount of people a normie wouldve slept with instead the median is a more accurate estimate. Plus the study above adjusted for extra variables and shit

so you do still have over 5x the attractiveness towards women of normies of your same race

• JFL
@GilfHunter tbf i like u bro, u actually use studies for ur arguments and disproved me yesterday about the lips thing with studies which is the first time in a long time someone has disproved me with studies
Probably the nicest thing someones said to me since I turned 12 excluding my mom but she doesnt count

• JFL
yeah but u forget that im blonde with light blue eyes, perfect haircut, and tan , which literally no one else here has and is preferred
just be white and tan theory

Users who are viewing this thread

Back