the ratings are getting too ridiculous

valentine

valentine

-
Joined
Sep 8, 2024
Posts
43,110
Reputation
81,672
every year everyone gets downgraded a tier it seems

i often see people i think look above average getting made fun of in ratings

even psl gods are htn now

make it make sense

with some exceptions

like gandi he's mtn honestly
 
  • +1
Reactions: Ascension_incoming, Former Shortcel, Mr Test and 8 others
chads and chadlites are htn now and htns are now mtns :hnghn:
 
  • +1
Reactions: valentine
Niggas will rate hernan drago a HTN then a random ig bitch a stacy just bc she a bitch
 
  • +1
Reactions: Ascension_incoming, Former Shortcel, valentine and 2 others
Niggas will rate hernan drago a HTN then a random ig bitch a stacy just bc she a bitch
are you referencing that one lm meme of users rating males vs females
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: valentine and Gravitas
1791106909133
 
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Thodian and valentine
Place IS filled with Teenager spastics WHO think that a massive jaw and Hunter eyes are the only Things that count. Theres No middleground anymore.
 
  • +1
Reactions: thedoomandespair, Ascension_incoming, Yliaster and 2 others
That’s exactly what I’ve always said: in my entire life, I’ve encountered fewer than ten people who rank above LHTN here.
 
  • +1
Reactions: valentine
1000109068
how is this htn
retards
 
  • +1
Reactions: Ascension_incoming and mxl4chi1
That’s exactly what I’ve always said: in my entire life, I’ve encountered fewer than ten people who rank above LHTN here.
you're part of the problem
 
  • +1
Reactions: mocco
Some people here are trying to tell me that Tgun’s looks are at the level of "one in thirty"—meaning that in a typical high school, there would be several guys just as handsome as him.
 
  • +1
Reactions: valentine
MTN is the new chadlite
 
  • +1
Reactions: Ascension_incoming, valentine and mxl4chi1
you rate amnesia as chadlite and alain delon as mtn :hnghn:
amnesia is chadlite
and i was exaggerating calling delon mtn, in reality i rate him high chadlite in his best pics
but what i meant basically was that if he was a nobody who posted unfrauded pics here they would get rated mtn
 
  • +1
Reactions: valentine
Got into an argument not long ago where I showed 2 users Photos of Michael Yerger and StevenJames
and they both told me they looked regular in spite of both these men having thousands of women simp
for them, same with Marlon.

Even a lot of you here right now dont properly understand Looks because you conflate what you think
Women should be attracted to with what Women are actually attracted to which is a combination of PSL
and Sex Appeal

When kids today are rating Austin Wayne a HTN you know that Brains are being fried
 
  • +1
Reactions: valentine and SuicideBomber
Got into an argument not long ago where I showed 2 users Photos of Michael Yerger and StevenJames
and they both told me they looked regular

Even a lot of you here right now dont properly understand Looks because you conflate what you think
Women should be attracted to with what Women are actually attracted to which is a combination of PSL
and Sex Appeal

When kids today are rating Austin Wayne a HTN you know that Brains are being fried
I genuinely believe that if Austin Wayne were to post here as an random person, most people would rate him MTN; the same applies to many celebrities known for their good looks.
 
  • +1
Reactions: valentine
  • +1
Reactions: valentine, mxl4chi1 and Thodian
honestly he frauds heavy
He does wear heavy makeup, but I think his looks are definitely top-tier; he looks nothing like an ordinary person.
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: valentine and Yliaster
He does wear heavy makeup, but I think his looks are definitely top-tier; he looks nothing like an ordinary person.

"I see 6'6 Chads everytime I leave my room" - Org Anon
 

Similar threads

mltn2mtn
Replies
9
Views
61
ju4e
ju4e
Euron
Replies
9
Views
66
jflmeister
jflmeister
DrMd
Replies
13
Views
99
DrMd
DrMd
holybrutal
Replies
6
Views
47
holybrutal
holybrutal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top