The REAL average height of young men in the us is barely 5’9 studies shown

redhoodreincarnate

redhoodreincarnate

Silver
IMG 1950

so in the us an average taken of a study in 2018 for men aged 20-39 so this is before age height shrinking and maximum height possible

and it goes like this:

Average Black man 20-40 years old: 5’9
Average White man 20-40 years old: 5’10 BARELY not even a strong 5’10 but BARELY
Average Latino man 20-40 years old: 5’7 five fucking seven
as for asian its 5’8 but who tf cares about asians?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BrickTop, BrianMoser, piec and 19 others
That was 2018. In 2024 it's 6'5 or death.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamepheno1, aestheticsrespecter, ectomorpher and 20 others
foids only want top men anyway

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, Abdullahm06 and thereallegend
Doesn't matter bro. You need to be the tallest and most handsome in the room.

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, bussi, moreroidsmoredates and 9 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Jova and hopecel
View attachment 3191197
so in the us an average taken of a study in 2018 for men aged 20-39 so this is before age height shrinking and maximum height possible

and it goes like this:

Average White man 20-40 years old: 5’10 BARELY not even a strong 5’10 but BARELY
why are American girls of all races SO FUCKING SHORT??? and why is my cock SO HARD NOW?? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: sorry bhais I'm horny a bit haha

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bussi, Abdullahm06, BWC and 4 others
Average white man is 6'2 if you exclude "white" amalfi coast immigrants
Idk if your being serious or genuinely have below room temp fucking iq

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter and NoaA99
why are American girls of all races SO FUCKING SHORT??? and why is my cock SO HARD NOW?? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: sorry bhais I'm horny a bit haha
they’re 5’5 not that short

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Worldwide height has peaked
Maybe people from giga midget countries with shit diets can squeeze out a few more cm with better diets but white men and blackcels aren't getting taller any time soon. (I actually wish whites would get taller since it would mean foids are practicing eugenics and I'd be more in demand but they aren't)

Even if I shrink to 192cm night time height when Im oldcel I will still mog 95% of whites

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Loves
we are so back.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer, hopecel and Niggamaxxer
they’re 5’5 not that short
I mean my beloved Asian girls and Latinas they're below 5'3 on average?? dude that's extremely short for women in my country, like there's barely any girls below 5'5 in my generation and now let the copers tell me that noodles don't fog lol

and yeah white American girls are also short tbh I wish I lived in the USA instead of Balkan shithole where women are 5'9 on average :hnghn::hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: Jova
This has always been true lol. As groups get good for 3-4 gens they max out at like 5-10 unless they are a Dinka or some weird tribe. Average Italian nowadays is roughly as tall as your average nord (non Muslim).

I lived in muh Germanic Midwest for my internships and your average dude there was like 5-10ish and I felt like a giant.

Only place in the country were I get regularly heightmogged (6-1) is back home in my extremely wealthy Connecticut suburb where a quarter of the kids are on actual HGH but the forum Turks/indians pretend that your average American is 6-6 or something despite having never left the slums of Mumbai/istanbul

Tip for any to-be looksmaxers btw the best looksmax you can do for your son is get lots of money the Cantonese midgets who live near my parents have produced a 6 foot tall son by HGHmaxxing him.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: redhoodreincarnate
I mean my beloved Asian girls and Latinas they're below 5'3 on average?? dude that's extremely short for women in my country, like there's barely any girls below 5'5 in my generation and now let the copers tell me that noodles don't fog lol

and yeah white American girls are also short tbh I wish I lived in the USA instead of Balkan shithole where women are 5'9 on average :hnghn::hnghn:
5’9 kn average? no way lol

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
just miamimaxx and you will compete with midget latinos for latina foids that fog other races, literally OP

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
This has always been true lol.

I lived in muh Germanic Midwest and your average dude there was like 5-10ish and I felt like a giant,

Only place in the country were I get regularly heightmogged (6-1) is back home in my extremely wealthy Connecticut suburb where a quarter of the kids are on actual HGH.
i was in the us for an exchange year in north dakota ( ik npc state )lol, they’re the same fucking height as turks in istanbul , and turkish people are known to be short
americans are 5’9.5-5’10.5 thats they’re average height for the tallest regions in the country

View attachment 3191197

and it goes like this:

im a 5'7 latino living in the usa i feel like an absolute midget

• So Sad
just miamimaxx and you will compete with midget latinos for latina foids that fog other races, literally OP
Miami is probably the worst place in the country to try to slay unless you’re giga statusmaxxed.

Ezmode is NYC/Boston/portland/DC/Hartford (best city in the country btw I grew up here).

Any non-tech metro is basically 60% slim women who will fuck you if you have a college degree and a job.

• +1
what state do you live in? are you actually measured 5’7 or are you 5’5 larping?

nah bro i live in the usa where im 5'7 and girls height mog me left and right its genuinely depressing

here in the usa most females are like 5'6 to 5'9 on average and then theres the minority of the girls who are like 4'11-5'5

• So Sad
Worldwide height had peaked
Maybe people from giga midget countries with shit diets can squeeze out a few more cm with better diets but white men and blackcels aren't getting taller any time soon. (I actually wish whites would get taller since it would mean foids are practicing eugenics and I'd be more in demand but they aren't)

Even if I shrink to 192cm night time height when Im oldcel I will still mog 95% of whites
im 6’2.5 and i mog 97% of people here lol

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 6ft4 and hopecel
i was in the us for an exchange year in north dakota ( ik npc state )lol, they’re the same fucking height as turks in istanbul , and turkish people are known to be short
americans are 5’9.5-5’10.5 thats they’re average height for the tallest regions in the country
That’s the average height for literally anywhere with 3 generations of food supply unless they start HGHmaxxing like rich suburbs on the east coast do.

Went to a “dating event” in DC the other day and muh tall white zoomers were basically all short and oddly enough norwooding quite quickly (me too but I have dut and blackpilled nw coverup game so it doesn’t matter).

• +1
That was 2018. In 2024 it's 6'5 or death.
Yes brah men in there mid twenties just shot up half a foot all of a sudden:feelsuhh::soy: This is just retarded to say I don't care if it's a troll

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, Argentinazi, ElTruecel and 1 other person
nah bro i live in the usa where im 5'7 and girls height mog me left and right its genuinely depressing

here in the usa most females are like 5'6 to 5'9 on average and then theres the minority of the girls who are like 4'11-5'5
your not 5’7 and lying about your height, no most girls arent fucking 5’7 they are 5’5

your lying about your height or saying your height in shoes

or your experiencing confirmation bias, but i doubt your actually 5’7, come on man this is fucking measured why are you trying to disprove it anecdotally? its measured its OBJECTIVE your retarded experiences dont prove shit

Yes brah men in there mid twenties just shot up half a foot all of a sudden:feelsuhh::soy: This is just retarded to say I don't care if it's a troll
"Tell me you're short without saying you're short."

sc, and yes im actually measured 5'7, 5'8 to 5'9 depending on the shoes i wear and i still feel super short
if your 5’8 in shoes your probably not 5’7 , your probably closer to 5’6

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel and wastedspermcel
ah, that's a relief since average guys slay now

oh wait

Foids aren't going to read studies on height and be attracted to you because a study conducted by Fridman Sheklestein says that 5'11" is slightly above average. They're going to read romance novels where the 6'4" dark triad mogger is hired to assassinate the mc but falls in love with her instead, and expect that irl

• +1
Reactions: idkwhattoputhere
Worldwide height had peaked

Foid eugenics atp is mostly driven by softmaxxing so we will probably see height shrinkage among all races as ogres get mogged by prettyboy twinks and do not pass their genes on.

Exceptions will exist like mongols and other central eurasians but average male will probably be a 5-6 prime Bieber clone with ideal skin glow/hair genes by the time that gene editing comes around in 3000 years.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
Miami is probably the worst place in the country to try to slay unless you’re giga statusmaxxed.

Ezmode is NYC/Boston/portland/DC/Hartford (best city in the country btw I grew up here).

Any non-tech metro is basically 60% slim women who will fuck you if you have a college degree and a job.
im talking specifically using height as the determining metric

also you dont need to live in miami proper or in some super expensive part, the entire greater miami area is comparable to all other major american cities its not some utopia of onlyfans models and redpill podcasters

why do you select those cities tho

Doesn’t really matter because you can just latinamax and get a 5-2 HNQP.

On the other hand your average curryfoid in the US has a fridge body with no legs due to 30g protein diet so I need to dress like a homo to get laid.

• JFL
5’9 kn average? no way lol
imagine being 6'0 tall and getting heightmogged by at least 10 girls whenever you go for a walk

women of all races heightmog you or only white women? I guess Latinas and Asian girls are still significantly shorter than white women

Honestly doesn’t sound that far fetched; like I said in another thread I’m “only” 6’0 and height mog regularly in an upper middle class WASP area, I’m not towering over people like a freak but I’m usually taller than the average dude by a couple inches

• +1
Reactions: CsCurry
im talking specifically using height as the determining metric

also you dont need to live in miami proper or in some super expensive part, the entire greater miami area is comparable to all other major american cities its not some utopia of onlyfans models and redpill podcasters

why do you select those cities tho
Live in DC and it’s basically all attractive women. I went to this irl “dating event” for college educated young people 22-30 the other day (I can hit you up with the name in messages because I’m very doxable as this company has events 1 time a month in DC) and there were like 10 women and 3 guys and 8 of the women gave me their number after.

Ratio is great there.

But basically these cities are mostly women (esp college educated) and they aren’t super social network based cities so you can hang out with a stranger easier.

You’d have a lot of trouble doing this in Chicago or Houston or Atlanta for example because it’s a very insular culture and if you’re moving there for work it’s not as easy to just slay a tinderfoid that you matched with an hour ago.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kelly Oubre Jr
imagine being 6'0 tall and getting heightmogged by at least 10 girls whenever you go for a walk

women of all races heightmog you or only white women? I guess Latinas and Asian girls are still significantly shorter than white women
i dont think your 6’0 lol

• JFL
mostly white women, and a couple of black women not half as much tho.

ive only seen one singular mexican girl that height mogged me other than her latinas in general tend to be shorter than me, same with asians.

• Love it
Live in DC and it’s basically all attractive women.

But basically these cities are mostly women (esp college educated) and they aren’t super social network based cities so you can hang out with a stranger easier.

You’d have a lot of trouble doing this in Chicago or Houston or Atlanta for example because it’s a very insular culture and if you’re moving there for work it’s not as easy to just slay a tinderfoid that you matched with an hour ago.
fuark bro i need to move to usa asap

• +1
ah, that's a relief since average guys slay now

oh wait
this is such a retarded mindset,
no the average guy doesnt slay u retard but say the average height was 6’0 instead of 5’9 the barrier to be a slayer is now much harder because you now have to be 6’2 or 6’3 which are 95th+ percentile heights since foids always want the men that are considered tall
since 5’9 men are the average that would make anybody 6’0.5 + tall which makes it easier for them to slay
if your 5’10 you can wear 2 inch lifts with 1.5 inch soes which makes you 6’0.5 6’1 in shoes

fuark bro i need to move to usa asap
Yeah it’s rough though because highest paying jobs are in Seattle/austin/denver/Bay area which are giga sausagefests with most of the foids being ugly asf so you either sacrifice money or slaying.

• +1
Reactions: Kelly Oubre Jr
Water, only autists genuinely believe 6ft is anywhere close to average in america. 5’9 is dead set average

Foids aren't going to read studies on height and be attracted to you because a study conducted by Fridman Sheklestein says that 5'11" is slightly above average. They're going to read romance novels where the 6'4" dark triad mogger is hired to assassinate the mc but falls in love with her instead, and expect that irl
just be 6’2” and larp 6’4” women’s height imagining skills are shit and skewed

Yeah it’s rough though because highest paying jobs are in Seattle/austin/denver/Bay area which are giga sausagefests with most of the foids being ugly asf so you either sacrifice money or slaying.
im gonna pm you bro i have some questions