The REAL average height of young men in the us is barely 5’9 studies shown

Average doesn’t mean anything when yk what the average guy looks like.
average face =/ average height

its not the same correlation , a good face with average height beats a good height with average face

the average height of 16+ year olds in the uk isnt even 5’9.5 you unintelligent blabbering fucking bafoonView attachment 3193910its 5’9 exactly you fucking midget, Top 20 tallest countries in the world? you dont even crack top 40 you dumb fucking cunt
theres 50 fucking countries with higher averages than your shithole you mouth breathing faggot
i
DNR but midget? nga I’m well known for being 6’5 on this forum with posted proof😭😭😭

average face =/ average height

its not the same correlation , a good face with average height beats a good height with average face
I agree. But Girls wants dudes 8 inches taller then them and even if they are 5’ They need more because every dude is that height.

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgers
DNR but midget? nga I’m well known for being 6’5 on this forum with posted proof😭😭😭
sure show me your posted proof of being 6’5 and i will genuinely apologize
until then you seem like an unintelligent dickhead but hey mate we arent all perfect

I agree. But Girls wants dudes 8 inches taller then them and even if they are 5’ They need more because every dude is that height.
a good face id enough to overshadow a bad height
an average height is never a failo tho only to height obsessed whores
if your good looking and 5’9 you wont struggle as your taller than 90% of women however when your below 5’8 height starts to become a big issue imo every inch below 5’9 is a massive difference in smv

• Love it
Reactions: BrianMoser
a good face id enough to overshadow a bad height
an average height is never a failo tho only to height obsessed whores
if your good looking and 5’9 you wont struggle as your taller than 90% of women however when your below 5’8 height starts to become a big issue imo every inch below 5’9 is a massive difference in smv
Yeah just saying. Height will always be instant Halo. Could instantly bag your future wife with 3 kids just by having a couple inches of height. (Mostly talking about the average BlackPiller. (Mid MTN-Low HTN)

• +1
Reactions: CsCurry, ElliotRodgers and redhoodreincarnate
Yeah just saying. Height will always be instant Halo. Could instantly bag your future wife with 3 kids just by having a couple inches of height. (Mostly talking about the average BlackPiller. (Mid MTN-Low HTN)
what hejght do you think height halo starts at?
i feel like 5 inches above the national average and you start to have a halo so in the us i deel 6’1-6’2 is enough to have height halo

• Love it
what hejght do you think height halo starts at?
i feel like 5 inches above the national average and you start to have a halo so in the us i deel 6’1-6’2 is enough to have height halo
Yeah I would agree. 6’2 is the new 6’

Yeah I would agree. 6’2 is the new 6’
i feel like 6’0 is tall, in the us its tall but its not like, wow bro your tall height, its above average by like 2.5-3 inches so its statistically tall
and you might get a halo for foids below 5’3

• Love it
i feel like 6’0 is tall, in the us its tall but its not like, wow bro your tall height, its above average by like 2.5-3 inches so its statistically tall
and you might get a halo for foids below 5’3
As long as your above average height and 8 inches taller then the girl. She will definitely think good of you unless your a ltn. At least in the U.S

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgers and redhoodreincarnate
your women are Godesses I wish I was born in Bolivia or Venezuela
dunno if youre jokin or not and im brazilian actually but yea women around here are beautiful :love:

• Love it
Reactions: hopecel
why are American girls of all races SO FUCKING SHORT??? and why is my cock SO HARD NOW?? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: sorry bhais I'm horny a bit haha
what the hell is wrong with you... I didn't expect that last one

dunno if youre jokin or not and im brazilian actually but yea women around here are beautiful :love:
not joking I'm serious your women are so hot I wish I was born there tbh
what the hell is wrong with you... I didn't expect that last one
who tf are you to expect something, grey? I've never even heard of you before