The REAL average height of young men in the us is barely 5’9 studies shown

I live in illinois in a majority white upper class suburb and go to a big state college in the midwest that’s more diverse
whats the average height there would you say? and how tall are you

colleges and non colleges would u say in college its higher?

ah, that's a relief since average guys slay now

oh wait
Your average slayer is a 5-8 fashionmaxxed skinmaxxed palatemaxxed leanmaxxed prettyboy not some big ogre.

There’s a reason why some K-pop dude named junk gook wets billions of pussys daily but hulk hogan will die alone.

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
I live in illinois in a majority white upper class suburb and go to a big state college in the midwest that’s more diverse
Lmao you’re going to dox yourself everyone knows what naiperville is

Your college will probably be a third to a quarter Chinese so it will be a little shorter but not by much.

Your college will probably be a third to a quarter Chinese so it will be a little shorter but not by much.
interesting
i would expect the colleges to be maybe slightly taller

in my suburb that’s mostly white i’d say it’s 5’9.5-5’10 range, the uni i go to has more diversity tho but also college supposedly attracts higher class so id say the average is about the same. as a whole tho, 5’9 flat is average. im 180cm myself so just under 5’11 and have never felt short or below average in any situation. i feel percentile wise what i should be where im comfortably a bit taller than average.

Peoples height perceptions are genuinely retarded i know people who are referred to as “very tall” in real life and they’re not 6’6 like .org would have u believe they’re legitimate 6’2 and 6’3 (even if they claim a higher height)

• +1
Reactions: CsCurry and redhoodreincarnate
Lmao you’re going to dox yourself everyone knows what naiperville is
i actually do go to naperville a lot but nah im in a smaller suburb thats not close to it. there’s like hundreds of small suburbs in that region that are all white asf

and idrc i have no pics on the internet

View attachment 3191197
so in the us an average taken of a study in 2018 for men aged 20-39 so this is before age height shrinking and maximum height possible

and it goes like this:

Average Black man 20-40 years old: 5’9
Average White man 20-40 years old: 5’10 BARELY not even a strong 5’10 but BARELY
Average Latino man 20-40 years old: 5’7 five fucking seven
as for asian its 5’8 but who tf cares about asians?
Outdated Jewish studies 5’11 is average zoomer height

• +1
Average White man 20-40 years old: 5’10 BARELY not even a strong 5’10 but BARELY
what i see at school:

niggers: 5'7-5'8 average
spics: 5'5
chinks: 5'5
whites: 5'9

• +1
Reactions: redhoodreincarnate
i dont think your 6’0 lol
I am and it's not tall at all, especially in some European regions

I barely tower any women here

interesting
i would expect the colleges to be maybe slightly taller
Most college students already don’t interact with non-college educated people.

Like this obviously changes if you’re going to an HBCU or something but your average state flagship is just a bunch of kids who are in upper middle class suburbs.

I am and it's not tall at all, especially in some European regions

I barely tower any women here

your lyjng about your beight

• JFL
View attachment 3191197
so in the us an average taken of a study in 2018 for men aged 20-39 so this is before age height shrinking and maximum height possible

and it goes like this:

I care about asians im a gookologist

I only care abt NEAs tho i hate it when they mix them up w pajeets and SEAmonkeys

• JFL
I'm not

my mum is 5'4 and I'm a head taller than her
Jao al bi se jewmericani usrali da saznaju da je njihov "MUHHHH 6 FOOT" doslovno prosjecno na balkanu:lul:

• +1
finding out that 5'11" is average in other countries was kind of a culture shock for me cuz if you're this tall in south america ppl be asking you why dont you play basketball

• +1
finding out that 5'11" is average in other countries was kind of a culture shock for me cuz if you're this tall in south america ppl be asking you why dont you play basketball
even in latinos, after 4 generation of good nutrients height plateus all of them reach 5’9-5’10 thats it

Weak 5'11.
I used to like 5'11.5 but I somehow got shorter, I think it's weight gain + shitty posture
weak 5’11 as in in cm you’d be 181 or something like that?
how above average do you feel? 70th percentile 80th percentile etc?

That was 2018. In 2024 it's 6'5 or death.
Cope @JohnDoe was on /b/ since 2008 and he can verify people online have been saying 6’2
Is manlet tier since 2011/2012.

@sportsmogger

• JFL
Reactions: iblamehumphrey and sportsmogger
True

• +1
Reactions: redhoodreincarnate
Cope @JohnDoe was on /b/ since 2008 and he can verify people online have been saying 6’2
Is manlet tier since 2011/2012.

@sportsmogger
I'm italian and good looking, so I get pussy despite being 5'8''

same shit goes for Spaniards, etc. I feel sorry for short anglos though

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel
I'm italian and good looking, so I get pussy despite being 5'8''

same shit goes for Spaniards, etc. I feel sorry for short anglos though
Anglos are pretty short tbh

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Around 42% are 5'10 or taller that also includes all races. So it doesn't even matter.

Your average slayer is a 5-8 fashionmaxxed skinmaxxed palatemaxxed leanmaxxed prettyboy not some big ogre.

Last edited:
  • JFL
your women are Godesses I wish I was born in Bolivia or Venezuela

View attachment 3191197

and it goes like this:

wow u Americans have it easy I get height mogged daily at 6’5 in Europe and that’s Unfrauded barefoot 6’5 too

View attachment 3191197

and it goes like this:

Cope 6'1-6'2 is dead average in Q3 2024.

i LOVE when niggers put statistics from the slums of subhuman ethnics from muttmerica like it means something

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

cage at this retarded forum

Idk if this is sarcasm but in Europe (Netherlands and south England) there is giants everywhere no joke
Lol english are giga manlets one of the shortest of west europe

tyler maher is 6’4 and height mogs english cels to death in his vids in the UK

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97
Lol english are giga manlets one of the shortest of west europe

tyler maher is 6’4 and height mogs english cels to death in his vids in the UK
New average height in South UK for white males is 183.5cm aka 6 and a half foot almosy the same as Netherlands in my specific region stop Yapping

• Hmm...
Reactions: N1666
Idk if this is sarcasm but in Europe (Netherlands and south England) there is giants everywhere no joke
im saying your fucking lying about your height, come on man getting mogged in south england at 6’5 are you fuckin serious lol?
im 6’2.5 and i would go days in the uk without seeing somebody my height british people are very very very short
in the netherlands i guess you’d get mogged maybe a few times a day but so what lol? you height mog 95% of the native fucking population

New average height in South UK for white males is 183.5cm aka 6 and a half foot almosy the same as Netherlands in my specific region stop Yapping
No it is not, site a single study the average for british men is not even 5’10

bro i was in the uk yall ere short as hell

• +1
Reactions: N1666, grungymallard97 and ElTruecel
i LOVE when niggers put statistics from the slums of subhuman ethnics from muttmerica like it means something

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

cage at this retarded forum
what?

No it is not, site a single study the average for british men is not even 5’10

bro i was in the uk yall ere short as hell
I’ve been to both Texas and New York and I wasn’t height mogged once, I step foot into my gym and 1/5th are taller than me. America is legit shorter on average too :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

I’ve been to both Texas and New York and I wasn’t height mogged once, I step foot into my gym and 1/5th are taller than me. America is legit shorter on average too :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
america and the uk are both basically the same height
both are 5’9.5
come on man everyone knows the uk is a short country

• +1
america and the uk are both basically the same height
both are 5’9.5
come on man everyone knows the uk is a short country
USA is 5’9 exactly, UK is exactly 5’10 we are not the same lil one. Also UK is in the top 20 tallest itw fuck u talking abt short? Uneducated Yank

Average doesn’t mean anything when yk what the average guy looks like.

Since when…? The average height in the UK (no matter the region) has always been around 5’9.

• +1
Since when…? The average height in the UK (no matter the region) has always been around 5’9.
I was larping. But the average UK height for males is 5’9.9 even look it up. Tbh tho I’m not bothered I’m not the average it’s let down by immigrants and Twinks

• +1
Reactions: N1666
USA is 5’9 exactly, UK is exactly 5’10 we are not the same lil one. Also UK is in the top 20 tallest itw fuck u talking abt short? Uneducated Yank
the average height of 16+ year olds in the uk isnt even 5’9.5 you unintelligent blabbering fucking bafoon
IMG 2062
its 5’9 exactly you fucking midget, Top 20 tallest countries in the world? you dont even crack top 40 you dumb fucking cunt
theres 50 fucking countries with higher averages than your shithole you mouth breathing faggot
i

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1666 and grungymallard97