The real "God Mode" drug stack is moderate dose phenibut + amphetamine

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
If you really need to be the best version of yourself (literally) for a date, presentation, socializing, job interview, group study session etc, this combination is insane. It's euphoric almost like high doses of hard drugs but not too much to make you seem like a druggie. The phenibut kills anxiety and edginess caused by the amphetamine and the amphetamine (in a small-moderate dose only) makes you motivated, fast and happy. Also, this combo makes sex feel insanely good in my experience. Just some thoughts, use it wisely and sparingly.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: klip11, TechnoBoss, chaddyboi66 and 9 others

on the flip side. have you ever tried microdosing amphetamine? i read microdosing addy can give permanet motivation and concentration. just wondering what's it like for meth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Which amphetamines do you recommend using alongside phenibut? or does it not matter?

Which amphetamines do you recommend using alongside phenibut? or does it not matter?
All I've tried are the 25mg XR adderall and the 10mg amphetamine salt blue pills. All I need is one blue pill tbh. One time I took both at the same time and got a terrible panic attack lol

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and Velvet
What about AMPHETAMINE SULPHATE POWDER (can't get adderall etc easily here in teh UK). Would that be good?

On my ongoing quest to beat anxiety and lower inhibitions, amphetamines are next to my experiment list.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
What about AMPHETAMINE SULPHATE POWDER (can't get adderall etc easily here in teh UK). Would that be good?

On my ongoing quest to beat anxiety and lower inhibitions, amphetamines are next to my experiment list.
Idk I'm not endorsing being a methhead

Idk I'm not endorsing being a methhead
Phenibut and Tianeptine
Phenibut and Tianeptine
= 0 inhib and possible death.

Psycho stims and phenibut is very strong too though. Phenibut by itself takes away most anxiety tbh. Tianeptine sodium is some weird stuff though and combining it with Phenibut is something no one should do but it's definitely one of, if not the strongest anxiolytic combo

• +1
Reactions: berlin.1969 and Deleted member 5634
what dose of amphetamine do you recommend?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
Astrafrrughalla @Toodlydood xome look

If you really need to be the best version of yourself (literally) for a date, presentation, socializing, job interview, group study session etc, this combination is insane. It's euphoric almost like high doses of hard drugs but not too much to make you seem like a druggie. The phenibut kills anxiety and edginess caused by the amphetamine and the amphetamine (in a small-moderate dose only) makes you motivated, fast and happy. Also, this combo makes sex feel insanely good in my experience. Just some thoughts, use it wisely and sparingly.
hello brolossus will. this penls extenderg from ebhai work?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10176
yeah phenibuts good never tried it with meth but i stacked pheni with dxm and music sounds out of this world

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
elaborate please?
I don't think it's worth it. Amphetamines are dangerous drugs tbh, they're bad for your heart and might fuck up your motivation when you come off of them. I had bad depression for a month after using adderall for 3 weeks straight for school

• +1
Reactions: xefo
I still believe this combo is great for a good temporary boost if you've got something important to do that requires alertness and relaxation at the same time. But I take back using adderall before sex, it's bad for your erections and can make a lot of people too anxious.

• +1
Reactions: xefo
Drugs are cope and a looksmin

Drugs are cope and a looksmin
Anything is cope
Being pitt is cope drugs will give you more orgasmic pleasure than anything else ever can

Anything is cope
Being pitt is cope drugs will give you more orgasmic pleasure than anything else ever can
Shit fake pleasure and leave you even more broken than before

Amphetamines are significantly degraded in an acidic environment, which phenibut is.

Shit fake pleasure and leave you even more broken than before
Use responsibly and they want and don't touch certain drugs

Crackhead thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583 and Deleted member 5634
tbh only reason im not on adderall is because i dont know where to get it and dark web markets are shady asf

• +1
tbh only reason im not on adderall is because i dont know where to get it and dark web markets are shady asf
It's not worth it imo. At least in my case it makes me super anxious and a very strong urge to jack off multiple times

• +1
Reactions: JustBeCurry
Tianeptine sodium is some weird stuff though and combining it with Phenibut is something no one should do
wait, why? im experimenting with therapeutic doses of tianeptine (12.5 mg not the heroin veteran 80 mg dose) and occasionally 150 mg of lyrica. i know chronic use of lyrica can induce moderate neurotoxicity but what the adverse effects of combining the two doses?

how are you now OP? You have been on this site for a while now. Geniunely curious to know how your life has been

• +1
Reactions: mogger123 and CupOfCoffee
how are you now OP? You have been on this site for a while now. Geniunely curious to know how your life has been
It's alright. I just want my girlfriend back tbh, it's all I can think about

sorry to hear that. How long have you been broken up?
2 and a half weeks only. I dont know when or if I should reach out to her

2 and a half weeks only. I dont know when or if I should reach out to her
unironically just keep reaching out to her. I notice that a lot of the time these kinds of things can be healed if you just put in effort and try

lots of people here just mentally masturbate and hit their chins with hammers because they're too scared to take conventional action and just try to fix what they can

• +1
unironically just keep reaching out to her. I notice that a lot of the time these kinds of things can be healed if you just put in effort and try

lots of people here just mentally masturbate and hit their chins with hammers because they're too scared to take conventional action and just try to fix what they can
I am going to reach out, I'm giving it some time first cuz I feel like it would be annoying to her if I keep reaching out from the start. I'll text her on Wednesday when it will be 3 weeks in. Im just so sad and tired all the time now

i got the pheni, 900mg does it for me, more and i get headaches, but the high aint that good

can you link me your amphetamines bhai?

Is it good for cold approach?