guys i found a turk roaming around in my kitchen 🤢

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
These Turkish threads are keeping the forum alive

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kebabcoper, Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 10913 and 1 other person
the incessantly prideful Turks are so fucking annoying

with germans, chinese, etc its only autists online that do so, but irl Turks continue the same delusional celebrating of their centuries old history

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 756

with germans, chinese, etc its only autists online that do so, but irl Turks continue the same delusional celebrating of their centuries old history
At least they better than pajeets :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: buckchadley31 and Deleted member 10913

Turks are interesting since they want to be European so badly but they are obsessed with their past which is mainly non European
@StrangerDanger

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10913, StrangerDanger and curryslayerordeath

Where you from? Friend or foe?

Turks are interesting since they want to be European so badly but they are obsessed with their past which is mainly non European
@StrangerDanger
turks are not white

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
At least they better than pajeets :lul:
once again those are only autists online that push the BJP shit (just like w many other groups) - no one irl acts like that, irl "normal" Turks carry the same level of aggressive pride irl too. its almost to the point where its a normie meme lol.
Where you from? Friend or foe?
wdym? i dont have anything against turkey or w/e, its just that theyre one of the only groups of ppl who act like this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 756
once again those are only autists online that push the BJP shit (just like w many other groups) - no one irl acts like that, irl "normal" Turks carry the same level of aggressive pride irl too. its almost to the point where its a normie meme lol.

wdym? i dont have anything against turkey or w/e, its just that theyre one of the only groups of ppl who act like this
I doubt. Pakistan like us have alot of pride and i respect them for that. They have been our allies for a long time. Same pride can be found in India, China, America, Russia and so on.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
I doubt. Pakistan like us have alot of pride and i respect them for that. They have been our allies for a long time. Same pride can be found in India, China, America, Russia and so on.
No prouder than a Maghrebi

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10913