The real reason mentalcels/volcels exist

lowiqcel

lowiqcel

Iron
Anyone who has ever attempted dating seriously knows how inconsistent women can be. Their hot and cold. They will let u go balls deep all night and not answer your calls the next day. You might get Stacy’s number one night and get laughed at in your face by a whale the next.Their just no logic when it comes to dealing with women and too many factors at play. Most men will go through some dry spells in their life. The only way to avoid this is being extremely good looking 8/10+ where you are considered universally attractive. Below that it’s a matter of preference and you will only appeal to a certain percentage of women. This wreaks havoc on a mans confidence thinking he’s worse off that he really us and thus making look for solutions which is some of them end up here

• +1
Reactions: Ghostcel, autistic_tendencies and ElliotRodgerJr
yeah true, if you're trying to find any consistency in it you will become crazy

The reason is autism

I have no respect for women that do hook up stuff.

They are all the same bro

this is the same reason why while building up my instagram harem, some women ignore me, some follow, and some even want to meet. im not universally attractive. when i went on tinder, i got ignored by disgusting whales while other, better looking women have given me the up and down look on the street. i don't think i'll ever get a stacy but im oddly ok with that at this point

"Below that it’s a matter of preference and you will only appeal to a certain percentage of women"

And if you are white. If not you will only appeal to a certain women, no Matter your attractiveness