The REAL Reason Why BBC Is Evolutionarily Superior… (Scientific Explanation)

K

Kamui

Inactive

@looksmaxxer234 @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Jamaldickjavontus @Umbra @Debetro @dimorphism @mulattocel @banks @TheTakeoverHasBegun

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SuperDavidGangbang, Ranjeet Dipshit, Heinrich Schmidt and 17 others
Chills

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
Why has blackgymmax made 1000 threads on how being black ruined his life and that he would kill the entire world to be white ??

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, try2beme, Deleted member 31445 and 2 others
He already had his redemption arc after being proved wrong by @looksmaxxer234
Stop coping bruh
Half of the members on .is are blacks
Go outside your house

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dirtydorito and Debetro
Stop coping bruh
Half of the members on .is are blacks
Go outside your house

This is in Europe no shit they hate blacks over there lol only in UK or France blacks have appeal, everywhere else you’re treated like an ape

• +1
Reactions: Kerbouchard and 5.5psl
This is in Europe no shit they hate blacks over there lol only in UK or France blacks have appeal, everywhere else you’re treated like an ape
Exactly ....

@5.5psl no shit you’re fucking incel then lol what country in Europe are you

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
im in albania and we have a very strong nigger community here

• Hmm...
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Why are you starting a beef lol , all I'm saying is that blacks have niche appeal and you gotta be good looking and tall or jacked to have girls thirsting for you but in the previous threads you even said that you can be 5'2 abomination and black and still slay , lol .

How can blacks be superior if they were both enslaved by whites and arabs throughout entirety of history

and then whites free blacks finally and now blacks hate white people. why does no one hate north africans and arabs who still enslave black people to do this day. they can not appreciate kindness, they see it for weakness

only violence of the arabs and north africans

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, LampPostPrime and Beastchodecode
Why are you starting a beef lol , all I'm saying is that blacks have niche appeal and you gotta be good looking and tall or jacked to have girls thirsting for you but in the previous threads you even said that you can be 5'2 abomination and black and still slay , lol .
You can’t be serious to genuinely think that when I make threads like this I’m being 100% serious and not doing it just for racebait and to lolz :lul: :lul: :lul: , no fucking shit you can’t slay if you’re a short ugly manlet lmao it’s all in jokes bruh

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Ayo new God Of War looking fire 🔥🔥🔥🔥😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨
How can blacks be superior if they were both enslaved by whites and arabs throughout entirety of history

and then whites free blacks finally and now blacks hate white people. why does no one hate north africans and arabs who still enslave black people to do this day. they can not appreciate kindness, they see it for weakness

go back to your slums Mumbai dalit I’ve already seen your threads fuck off to whatever cave you dwell from

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21898
Ayo new God Of War looking fire 🔥🔥🔥🔥😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨

go back to your slums Mumbai dalit I’ve already seen your threads fuck off to whatever cave you dwell from
Nice black iq on display

Opened the notifications tab just to see a video about black dicks :lul:

I made the right choice by reducing my time spent on the internet

• JFL
From your threads I can tell you are the low IQ one who’s just discovered the blackpill yesterday, you aren’t very smart either
Black discernment is always credible

Every race has been enslaved for most of history it was blacks and Arabs enslaving Europeans.

Every race has been enslaved for most of history it was blacks and Arabs enslaving Europeans.
blacks have never enslaved shit but other blacks and small island populations

• +1

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
blacks have never enslaved shit but other blacks and small island populations
Low IQ pickup a book. The Barbary slave trade enslaved 1.2 million Europeans to Africans and lasted for 250 years.

IMG 0805

IMG 0806

• +1
Reactions: klip11 and TheTakeoverHasBegun
Yes, I know. North Africans are not black. Tunisia, Libya and Algeria are all North African countries
Literally no one would agree with that statement. Every country in Africa except except Egypt is black. All of them have predominantly African ancestry.

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Beastchodecode
Subhumans always love coping with "muh racial superiority" to not have to face their own individual inferiority

If you were actually a mogger, you would give a single fuck about how good your race is as you know yourself that youre superior no matter what

You see this with sfcels, "we wuz kangz", r/aznidentity; etc

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode and Gus17
Literally no one would agree with that statement. Every country in Africa except except Egypt is black. All of them have predominantly African ancestry.
Only West Africans and East Africans are black

North Africans are not black at all they are NORTH AFRICAN

• +1
Subhumans always love coping with muh racial superiority" to not have to face their own individual inferiority

If you were actually a mogger, you would give a single fuck about how good your race is as you know yourself that youre superior no matter what

Yea it’s always insecure little bitches who have to cope with race politics. Muh niggers are stupid when they’re sub 90 IQ, muh blacks are ugly while they’re subhuman themselves. It’s all just cope for their own insecurities because they have a desperate need to feel to superior to someone.

• +1
Reactions: Kamui, Deleted member 13626 and Bitchwhipper2
Only West Africans and East Africans are black

North Africans are not black at all they are NORTH AFRICAN
Blood idk what you’re even on about. If you’re mostly African or look black you’re black.

Subhumans always love coping with "muh racial superiority" to not have to face their own individual inferiority

Read below
You can’t be serious to genuinely think that when I make threads like this I’m being 100% serious and not doing it just for racebait and to lolz :lul: :lul: :lul: , no fucking shit you can’t slay if you’re a short ugly manlet lmao it’s all in jokes bruh

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
Blood idk what you’re even on about. If you’re mostly African or look black you’re black.
Bloood you dont know what the fuck you are talking about. North Africans are either Arabs or Amazigh if they were not conquered and made berber by arabs

Most Black people don’t even consider the average North African to be black.

We don’t look similar at all.

Read below
Could tell it was bait. But I just felt I needed to put it out there

I can tell that it was probably a white guy tryna troll who made the original video aswell jfl

Come on bruh, North African isn't predominantly black at all. Here's a comparison between North Africa and Subsaharan Africa, the purple color marks the SSA component.

800px Overview of the genetic structure and global ancestry inference in a selection of Europe

And even the 10-20% of SSA DNA is due to a recent influx of sub-saharan africans in north africa, it wasn't always like that

There are no gibs to be had from Arabs/North Africans.

Yea it’s always insecure little bitches who have to cope with race politics. Muh niggers are stupid when they’re sub 90 IQ, muh blacks are ugly while they’re subhuman themselves. It’s all just cope for their own insecurities because they have a desperate need to feel to superior to someone.
Well to be fair, black people did start the race politics thing or at least keep it going. Either we treat everyone as an individual or not. So we can't ask all whites to take responsibility for slavery which ended 158 years ago but when it comes to something good like higher IQ, then we say that whites as a group can't take credit for it and everyone is suddenly an individual.

Low IQ pickup a book. The Barbary slave trade enslaved 1.2 million Europeans to Africans and lasted for 250 years.

View attachment 2350367
View attachment 2350368
I don’t think you should be calling anyone low IQ when you are blatantly misrepresenting history.

The corsairs were mostly Turks, Arabs, Berbers, and-get this-white Muslims sponsored by the Ottomans.

The most infamous Corsair lord was a Greek/Albanian nigga named Hayreddin Barbarossa. He enslaved entire islands of people when Muslims dominated the Mediterranean in the 1500s.
Dragut was Turkish or Greek Muslim
Uluj Ali was an Italian convert
There were even exiled Iberian Jews like Sinan Reis that turned to piracy against the Christians as revenge for persecution.
I could go on, but it would be pointless.

The average barbary slaver was not black

• +1
BBC is mogging so hard its literally draining the T from all white males and making them into trannys

• JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton and LampPostPrime
I always preach virile bull maxxing but ppl dont listen to me, they live in the matrix i am neo

• JFL
video looks like sissy hypno

anyways

59f24eebe273b.jpeg

mirin black IQ

• JFL
Reactions: Ranjeet Dipshit and LampPostPrime
No one is better than anyone else.

Why has blackgymmax made 1000 threads on how being black ruined his life and that he would kill the entire world to be white ??
its a white male live action role playing as a black male

pretty much theme here

70% of "indians" on this forum are white males behind the computer

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and MrGlutton