The real reason why im keeping my virginity

Deleted member 4804

Deleted member 4804

El fatso
As u all know, i could have lost it 3 times in highschool already, but i made the decision to remain virgin. "Why thou shall not achieve the pinnacle of ascending" said the grand chad master, " I am no deity, but i believe in ascension through purity " said the fat fuck.
Long story short i just wanna become a mage spec fire :feelsmage: ill wait until i get my superpowers boyos.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4577, Vermilioncore and Pietrosiek
Asked 404

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gosick, draco, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and 2 others
Just cast some spells bro

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Deleted member 4804
Be virgin forever and ever

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
Huh :think:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Vermilioncore
As u all know, i could have lost it 3 times in highschool already, but i made the decision to remain virgin. "Why thou shall not achieve the pinnacle of ascending" said the grand chad master, " I am no deity, but i believe in ascension through purity " said the fat fuck.
Long story short i just wanna become a mage spec fire :feelsmage: ill wait until i get my superpowers boyos.
Jfl you have to hit age 60 for combustion

• Love it
U better be on nofap if you claim volcel or else u are just incel

• Woah
Greycel, u will meet my wrath if you keep on insulting me. Eternal damnation awaits your soul
Posts in 10 days. Do you have anything to say for yourself