the real reason why woman prefer white man

D

Deleted member 28039

Gold
its not just the looks.

woman unlike what many people telling you are not attracted to violence. obviously there are ghetto trash woman are attracted to that but alot of other woman dont
an educated non violent guy. now. of course this is all halo effect bullshit and stereotypes. there are many of hispanics and black guys who are educated and arnt violent. but there is a stereotype around ethnic man. its the same to why woman wouldent want to date an arab guy because of arab stereotypes.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend
brainlet

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and JovenCansao
Go to offtopic to post this brain waste

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, pneumocystosis and Deleted member 16515
stop trying to be a philosopher. it's because they're more attractive and taller on average.

• +1
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel
Ok, GrAYfag

then they would be attracted to soft asians and nerds if they wanted the opposite of violence, keep coping women love toxic and violence

want bleached babies. Almost every girl I’ve dated, no matter her race, got excited about the possibility of me getting her pregnant. And. I’m a manlet. But I’m a White manlet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22553 and thereallegend
4604db84 9aaf 4b05 87ae 7033a2f1afaf

Vs

F768x1 534828 534955 31

(Shit thread)

its not just the looks.

woman unlike what many people telling you are not attracted to violence. obviously there are ghetto trash woman are attracted to that but alot of other woman dont
an educated non violent guy. now. of course this is all halo effect bullshit and stereotypes. there are many of hispanics and black guys who are educated and arnt violent. but there is a stereotype around ethnic man. its the same to why woman wouldent want to date an arab guy because of arab stereotypes.
Lol ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Back