The real SMV ladder. I have no time to argue this is biblical fact.

Deleted member 16262

Deleted member 16262

Diamond
Gooks, Chinks and Noodles are the most subhuman
Then come curries
Then come blacks
then come meds
Then come Chad
Then come Tyrone/Chang/ChadRone

Top to bottom smv ladder

The perception that Chad slays more is because there are more Chads in the west than Tyrones and Changs. In reality if you are Tyrone or Chang or RTT mixx you will have higher SMV in the West.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing, Stevensmithgerard, BrazilianLooksmaxxer and 9 others
This is SMV ladder not PSL ladder as I'm sure most Chads have higher PSL than Tyrone

In the best Tyrone/Chang/ChadRone has highest SMV because most women are white and conservative

Chad mogs the top 3 and where is white

interesting take, so you think ricecels are the most subhuman but can also have more smv than white chad?

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima
interesting take, so you think ricecels are the most subhuman but can also have more smv than white chad?
Never. white Chad has 2nd highest SMV below Tyrone/Chang and ChadRone simply because of current western demographics.

Remember Tyrone and Chang and ChadRone are very small percentage of their races so most of the time Chad slays because there is simply less good quality blacks and rice

It is perceived that way because there are more Chads in the west than Tyrones and Changs. In reality if you are Tyrone or Chang or RTT mixx you will have higher SMV in the West.

Never. white Chad has 2nd highest SMV below Tyrone/Chang and ChadRone simply because of current western demographics.

Remember Tyrone and Chang and ChadRone are very small percentage of their races so most of the time Chad slays because there is simply less good quality blacks and rice
ok this is weird cuz you put blacks and asians below whites. but then their chad counterparts (tyrone and chang), over a white chad. are you saying theres a larger variance of SMV in ethnic groups?

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima and hebbewem
If you go abroad Chad will have infinite SMV because non western subhumans think white == money and they don't want to starve.

ok this is weird cuz you put blacks and asians below whites. but then their chad counterparts (tyrone and chang), over a white chad. are you saying theres a larger variance of SMV in ethnic groups?
Yes blacks and Asians and Meds are below whites, but Chad does have have higher PSL than Tyrone/Chang/Chadrone, but in the west the latter group has higher SMV.

SImply because most blacks look like apes, most asians are the definition of subhuman and most meds look islamic, but all meds mogg the average black/asian. but the RTT of black and Asian or a mixx of WHite/Black/Asian mog Meds,Asians,Whites and Chad.

THis is biblical fact.

@looksmaxxer234

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
This is SMV ladder not PSL ladder as I'm sure most Chads have higher PSL than Tyrone

In the best Tyrone/Chang/ChadRone has highest SMV because most women are white and conservative
I've never seen an Asian man do well.

Blacks honestly do better than white men, which is the culture of being cool to be a nigger right now.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
I've never seen an Asian man do well.

Blacks honestly do better than white men, which is the culture of being cool to be a nigger right now.
Read the fucking post or go on incel wiki to know what tyrone/chang and chadrone means

im not responding further

Read the fucking post or go on incel wiki to know what tyrone/chang and chadrone means

im not responding further
Tyronne is suppose to be a high quality black man, chang is for Asian men, chadrone I am assuming is interracial.

If you go abroad Chad will have infinite SMV because non western subhumans think white == money and they don't want to starve.
so this
6'4

mogs this?

6'3

just cuz chang is rarer than chad by nature?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, eduardkoopman, Preoximerianas and 1 other person
The asian is a normie

Height doesn't make your SMV necc higher

Thor mogs Asian because the Asian is not a real Chang.
if godfrey gao is not a real chang its over

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima
if godfrey gao is not a real chang its over
He's not a real Chang, sorry

His psl is like 4.
Thor psl is atleast 7 in that pic
absolutely mascmaxxed

is 6 foot tim chung a chang?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Imagine thinking some black guy could ever mog this:

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Imagine thinking some black guy could ever mog this:

"some black guy"

In the post I said Tyrone moggs in SMV.

Average black guy is mogged by average med.

looksmaxxed Tyrone mogs him in SMV, but there are more Chads than Tyrone so Chads are perceived to slay more.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Looks234

this gigatyrone mogs twink prettyboychad to the moon and back. Just imagine how brutal the mogging is if they both meet irl
Exactly. He has way higher SMV than the Chad. But he is perceived to be less of a slayer because there just are more Chads in the West.

There are many gigatyrones posted here and they generally all mog Chad.

• JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis
oh what i would do to be 6'3+

Gooks, Chinks and Noodles are the most subhuman
Then come curries
Then come blacks
then come meds
Then come Chad

Top to bottom smv ladder
"Chads" are their own race, whether black or white or curry or asian or med or arab

2624254 38654
2629846 images   2021 12 06T195200766
2615521 unnamed 27
14933d6064fe2e50ed7dc81e1f5ce95e  asian eyes korean model
282037c16016e4aaec725c7118d53068

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: noodlelover and Deleted member 5180
at the extremes objective comparisons are futile, and at the top, they are winning regardless

@gamma thoughts?

Dating outside of your race is still pretty rare, this means by default that in the west “white chad” technically smv mogs for the simple fact that there’s more white people in general in the west. In reality, it’s not “tyrone mogs chad” or whatever autistic nonsense, it’s tyrone equals chad equals chang equals etc etc, because 1. At high levels comparisons are meaningless and there’s not even any way to actually measure it, and 2. Race is entirely cope for good looking men.
You can’t base your worldview off of blacked.com my guy, it’s not reality

as for the rest? East Asians below indians? Not even remotely close. Race is cope for EVERY race EXCEPT indians. I have known girls who OPENLY shit on indian men with 0 repercussions socially. I’ve known a girl (white) who basically said “this guy was hitting on me but don’t worry, he was indian” basically saying it automatically doesn’t matter because he was indian (I am NOT joking, I know it looks like I am but I absolutely swear on my life that I’m not. Also if it makes anybody feel better, the story would be different if that indian guy was good looking, good looking always wins regardless of other stuff)

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and hebbewem
@gamma thoughts?
Why should I care about these ramblings

All day here, it's "this mogs that" and "that mogs this"
But the source of this is:
"Trust me bro"

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Yuya Moggershima and CosmicMaxxer
Weird take. Tyrone and Chadriguez are having the most sex in the US, but only due to dumpster diving.

• +1
Reactions: Justheretolmao and AscendingHero
Women are sluttier with Tyrone. Fascinated by Chadrone's exotic glamour. But in the end Chad bests them all

this post gives me tales from da basement vibes. If you’ve ever experienced TRUE chad then you would know that he mogs all nigs and beans to the moon and back.

I completed the table:

Then come Chad

Then come Monchad
Richcel

Then come Statchad
Statuscel

Then come this guy, Chaddest of all Chads:
ThaiChad

Any interpretation where White men aren't on top is always the coping delusion of an ethnic suffering from feelings of inferiority

Just accept it. You can still be a Chad as any race, but don't bring up hierarchies if you're not prepared to face the reality of it