The REAL surgery delusion

D

DrChicowski

Banned
Actually i really disagree with @cocainecowboy s thread

i think that we tend to underestimate the results of surgeries bc most parts of the face look the same.

but mm make MMs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 2486, Framletgod and 1 other person
I owned him already on debate

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1862, Deleted member 685, Deleted member 2486 and 2 others
i live rent free in the entire forums head

my surgery delusion thread is the most blackpilled thread in the entire forum

subhumans cant accep it. it is what it is

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Ethnicsmatter, Avoidant and 2 others
Actually i really disagree with @cocainecowboy s thread

i think that we tend to underestimate the results of surgeries bc most parts of the face look the same.

but mm make MMs

The more you cope the soon you rope.

I gotta find the thread, one minute...

I gotta find the thread, one minute...
if you're looking for the thread where you "won" because i admitted you can go from subhuman to normie, if you read my surgery delusion thread ive literally said the same thing multiple times in thread itself
if you're looking for the thread where you "won" because i admitted you can go from subhuman to normie, if you read my surgery delusion thread ive literally said the same thing multiple times in thread itself
if u read all replies

if u use ur stunted nigger brain and read what i wrote carefully, you'll quickly understand you didn't win shit. in fact there wasnt an argument in the first place because ive been saying surgeries can make you go from subhuman to normie for the longest time

all ive been preaching is u wont become good looking from it if ur not genetically predisposed to be good looking by harmony/ratios

u have to accept your deformed subhuman face will never be attractive. i'm sorry

if u use ur stunted nigger brain and read what i wrote carefully, you'll quickly understand you didn't win shit. in fact there wasnt an argument in the first place because ive been saying surgeries can make you go from subhuman to normie for the longest time

all ive been preaching is u wont become good looking from it if ur not genetically predisposed to be good looking by harmony/ratios

u have to accept your deformed subhuman face will never be attractive. i'm sorry

dn rd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2486
@cocainecowboy please bro surgeryceling is my only cope left and if I don't ascend throught it...then I'm gonna end it

I agree with you for the most part, and also that Chads are born not made

I think if you have a solid base (good height/pheno), natural looksmaxxing can get you so much further.

10% bodyfat, moderate tan, skincare, moderate muscle mass, neck training, designer stubble and actually good hairstyle that suits face, etc etc

^Those things will have more effect than shoving silicone on an already decent face

• +1
Reactions: Rasputin, Deleted member 2486 and Mayorga
REAL SURGERY DELUSION:

you probably won’t ascend past 5.5PSL if you aren’t 5psl already. surgery can only do so much. and even if you do surgery and “ascend” you will just a new face with the same neurotransmitters.

surgery will not make you into your day dream version of yourself. you’re mentally ill. you’re not like anyone else. you don’t know how to talk to women. you don’t understand simple social cues that grade schoolers understand. at best, you’ll be a 6psl, then what? you’re stuck in this new face with no where to go. all your expectations of women approaching you. model agencies scouting you on the street. people constantly checking you out.

you’re still the same person. you’re still a nobody. you’re still invisible. you fumble your words when you talk to people. you can’t maintain eye contact. you’re reality is shattered because you thought surgery would give you a whole different life. you’re still the same you, just with one or two different facial features.

the only people that will have good ascensions are users who are already NT and have good based ro start with. and that’s like 3% of the users. you will just suffer more because you thought surgery would give you a different life, yet you’re still stuck

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: UglyMan, justanothergymcell, Rasputin and 1 other person
REAL SURGERY DELUSION:

you probably won’t ascend past 5.5PSL if you aren’t 5psl already. surgery can only do so much. and even if you do surgery and “ascend” you will just a new face with the same neurotransmitters.

surgery will not make you into your day dream version of yourself. you’re mentally ill. you’re not like anyone else. you don’t know how to talk to women. you don’t understand simple social cues that grade schoolers understand. at best, you’ll be a 6psl, then what? you’re stuck in this new face with no where to go. all your expectations of women approaching you. model agencies scouting you on the street. people constantly checking you out.

you’re still the same person. you’re still a nobody. you’re still invisible. you fumble your words when you talk to people. you can’t maintain eye contact. you’re reality is shattered because you thought surgery would give you a whole different life. you’re still the same you, just with one or two different facial features.

the only people that will have good ascensions are users who are already NT and have good based ro start with. and that’s like 3% of the users. you will just suffer more because you thought surgery would give you a different life, yet you’re still stuck
Can't agree more /10.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
REAL SURGERY DELUSION:

Now THIS is the most depressing and brutal thing on here I’ve read in a while

I agree with you completely though

• +1
Now THIS is the most depressing and brutal thing on here I’ve read in a while

I agree with you completely though
I could have made it even more depressing but I would need to actually sit down and write it. Maybe tonight when I’m high.

:feelshmm:

I could have made it even more depressing but I would need to actually sit down and write it. Maybe tonight when I’m high.

:feelshmm:
Don’t bro I’m not tryna kill myself just yet

REAL SURGERY DELUSION:

also this is assuming the surgery itself goes right jfl. even if everything goes right you still have to do bluepilled "personalitymaxxing" shill

REAL SURGERY DELUSION:

nonsense, there have been many cases where people have.

• Ugh..
Don’t bro I’m not tryna kill myself just yet
you look good srs. plus you’re tall. you shouldn’t have trouble getting women unless you have social trouble. you’re above average and tall. u need no hardcore surgery so these posts are really aimed at u

• +1
Reactions: Kade
you look good srs. plus you’re tall. you shouldn’t have trouble getting women unless you have social trouble. you’re above average and tall. u need no hardcore surgery so these posts are really aimed at u
Thanks man. Yeah I think I need to get off of this forum tbh, it’s definitely not doing me any good now that I have decent looksmaxing knowledge.

I know life isn’t as “blackpilled” as some on here make it out to be but staying in this echo chamber can wear ya down if you’re not careful

REAL SURGERY DELUSION:

After u get your new face, u gotta reset your mind. Aka NT max, the battle never ends.

Thanks man. Yeah I think I need to get off of this forum tbh, it’s definitely not doing me any good now that I have decent looksmaxing knowledge.

I know life isn’t as “blackpilled” as some on here make it out to be but staying in this echo chamber can wear ya down if you’re not careful
yes exactly. i keep my sanity by making these types posts lol. it keeps me grounded.
After u get your new face, u gotta reset your mind. Aka NT max, the battle never ends.
shroommaxx and get schizophrenia jfl

yes exactly. i keep my sanity by making these types posts lol. it keeps me grounded.

shroommaxx and get schizophrenia jfl
u only get schizo if u are already predisposed to it

Man I think that you won the debate hands down. Those people just cannot understand that those of us who are willing to go to the surgery route aren't seeking to even become chadlite, let alone Chad. We are fully aware of our physical and genetic boundaries so therefore we keep having realistic expectations. We don't want to become perfect because it is impossible in the first place. We just want to feel good, make the best of ourselves by reaching our full potential and nothing else. If a surgery can allow someone to get rid of his flaws, earn little but precious PSL points and feel good isn't something nice for someone ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
Man I think that you won the debate hands down. Those people just cannot understand that those of us who are willing to go to the surgery route aren't seeking to even become chadlite, let alone Chad. We are fully aware of our physical and genetic boundaries so therefore we keep having realistic expectations. We don't want to become perfect because it is impossible in the first place. We just want to feel good, make the best of ourselves by reaching our full potential and nothing else. If a surgery can allow someone to get rid of his flaws, earn little but precious PSL points and feel good isn't something nice for someone ?

Yeah, the real ascension is going from subhuman to human.