The reality of non-whites outside of this forum

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
The average college-aged white guy at a party school is 5 PSL. This isn't a debate or a meme. Go ahead and cite your LoL-playing geek friend group from your STEM classes as proof that "muh average normie is a recessed subhuman", I don't give a fuck. You're wrong.

Despite this, the average white guy has a < 5 bodycount like a fucking pussy despite going to every party and nervously standing there holding a red cup and wearing a skin-tight shirt to pathetically try and flex their puny gymmaxxed 15 inch biceps thinking it will get them girls. I have never seen a single white guy cold approach in my entire life.

Meanwhile, literal 3-4 PSL black/lightskin/hispanic guys will go fully sober to the mall and chat up every girl and successfully get their snapchat/phone number due to their swag and game they acquired from not being a pussy and have 50+ body counts easily. Every black guy in my friend group cold approaches and gets the socials of 90% of the women he interacts with on a daily basis. Meanwhile white guys will spend $100 on a perm and buy expensive clothes just to act like a cuck and get an LTR . "muh I think she liked me because she was laughing at my jokes".

Being white is a complete meme unless you're a blue-eyed 6+ PSL Chad who played football/basketball in high school.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: poopoohead, lil truecel, Crusile and 15 others
what

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 21531, Chintuck22 and 2 others
thesis antithesis synthesis

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, szolliontaraelis, Mr.Proper and 2 others
Your logic makes no sense. If you are saying that even subhuman ethnics can slay, that translates into a white 5psl guy slaying even more, being 6psl or not.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Marsiere214, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Your logic makes no sense. If you are saying that even subhuman ethnics can slay, that translates into a white 5psl guy slaying even more, being 6psl or not.
That's literally the opposite of what my thread says. Whites have to be 6 PSL to slay while ethnics can be subhuman.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, HerpDerpson, Chintuck22 and 4 others

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22 and 5'8manlet

Shut the fuck up you jew

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: lil truecel, Marsiere214, Esoteric_Nordicist and 3 others
legit theory

was doing a study on how they move in real life

ethnics just have to approach since there is no barrier in real life to prevent them from white women

Meanwhile, literal 3-4 PSL black/lightskin/hispanic guys will go fully sober to the mall and chat up every girl and successfully get their snapchat/phone number due to their swag and game they acquired from not being a pussy and have 50+ body counts easily.
COPE!! This shit will get your face rearranged if you try this as an ethnic :lul::lul::lul:

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Chintuck22 and Stopping@Nothing19
COPE!! This shit will get your face rearranged if you try this as an ethnic :lul::lul::lul:
Maybe if you're bitch-made from the cut. all my homies not scared of smoke. I already seen all the shit when i was in trenches.

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
Tales from the basement

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 18153 and 1 other person
From what I've seen the girls are MUCH lower quality that ethnics go for.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Chintuck22
The blacks and arabs in France are truly number game maxxers

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
Ya I’m a white guy and I agree, there’s something about being a white man in this day and age that makes us high inhib when it comes to women. I mog most ethnics, and have likely fucked women off online dating that they couldn’t dream of fucking. Yet in a cold approach setting I wouldn’t be surprised if a 4/10 shitskin does as well or better than me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Deleted member 7725 and Chintuck22

I agree with your point, except that to be a super slayer as a white guy you need to be psl 6… the threshold is way lower…

That's literally the opposite of what my thread says. Whites have to be 6 PSL to slay while ethnics can be subhuman.
So, basically you’re saying you overrate white guys because you worship us and underrate ethnics because you have a weird problem with them, resulting in this retarded ass shitposty worldview

you’re also clearly basing this mostly on PUA YouTube videos made by black scam artists

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
Absurd cope inflation

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 21620 and TrestIsBest
So, basically you’re saying you overrate white guys because you worship us and underrate ethnics because you have a weird problem with them, resulting in this retarded ass shitposty worldview

you’re also clearly basing this mostly on PUA YouTube videos made by black scam artists
I don't watch YouTube. I live in real life lil bro.

• JFL
Reactions: Crusile
No bro the average college age white guy is 3psl with a recessed balding palewhite face full of acne, never hold a single dumbbell or seen a gym from the inside in his life, and spends all his freetime on videogames

The average college-aged white guy at a party school is 5 PSL. This isn't a debate or a meme. Go ahead and cite your LoL-playing geek friend group from your STEM classes as proof that "muh average normie is a recessed subhuman", I don't give a fuck. You're wrong.

Despite this, the average white guy has a < 5 bodycount like a fucking pussy despite going to every party and nervously standing there holding a red cup and wearing a skin-tight shirt to pathetically try and flex their puny gymmaxxed 15 inch biceps thinking it will get them girls. I have never seen a single white guy cold approach in my entire life.

Meanwhile, literal 3-4 PSL black/lightskin/hispanic guys will go fully sober to the mall and chat up every girl and successfully get their snapchat/phone number due to their swag and game they acquired from not being a pussy and have 50+ body counts easily. Every black guy in my friend group cold approaches and gets the socials of 90% of the women he interacts with on a daily basis. Meanwhile white guys will spend $100 on a perm and buy expensive clothes just to act like a cuck and get an LTR . "muh I think she liked me because she was laughing at my jokes".

Being white is a complete meme unless you're a blue-eyed 6+ PSL Chad who played football/basketball in high school.
JFL if you think getting a Snapchat / phone number Leads to them slaying these girls they more than likely get left on read the day after while chad is in their guts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620

Good thread