The Reality of Nutrition

thereallegend

thereallegend

Primal Blackpill
Animal products = stable, healthy weight

Fruits, Veggies = skinny, anorexic

Cooked Starches = fat landwhales, obesity

Literally impossible to get fat on animal products.

People only get fat because they overeat cooked starches.
Ex: rice, bread, pasta, pastries, cookies, desserts, cakes, beer

All those cooked starches are technically vegetarian. That’s what the fat vegans are eating. I saw landwhale yesterday on IG claim she was vegan. So that’s what I put together. Danielle L…

The vegans who focus mainly on fruits and veggies get skinny. Get that holocaust victim look.

Animal based diet eaters have that naturally healthy weight with good body composition. I’m trying to gain weight on this diet but it’s really slow. Very easy to lose weight actually. Says a lot actually.

Grain munchers are the ones who get fat, physically degenerated, become low IQ due to no Omega 3’s.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, vermillioncorefan, IAMNOTANINCEL and 7 others
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, 5'7 zoomer, Never Get Up and 2 others
true

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and thereallegend
Very true. I actually lost weight when I switched to a mostly animal-based diet without intending to do so and it took me about half a year to get back to my old weight on this diet.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Lookologist003, 5'7 zoomer, Never Get Up and 4 others
I’ve always just thought of the royal feast vs peasant diet to understand what’s healthy and what not. The king would have a table filled with various meats and cheeses, an entire roast pig with an apple in its mouth.

Whereas the peasants, gladiators and prisoners would live off survival food. Typically bread and other grain sludge

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: itsoverforyouboyo, Lookologist003, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
Throw some carbs in

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Never Get Up
@wsada
Maybe from dairy products but meat is satiating, you wouldn’t have any desire to overeat

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and wsada
Very true. I actually lost weight when I switched to a mostly animal-based diet without intending to do so and it took me about half a year to get back to my old weight on this diet.
The process is very slow. But all of the weight is GOOD weight on an animal based diet. The people with crazy weight fluctuations are on steroids and a plant based diet!

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Gargantuan, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
processed foods = robust gigamogger

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lookologist003, 5'7 zoomer, Never Get Up and 3 others
Animal products = stable, healthy weight

Fruits, Veggies = skinny, anorexic

Cooked Starches = fat landwhales, obesity

Literally impossible to get fat on animal products.

People only get fat because they overeat cooked starches.
Ex: rice, bread, pasta, pastries, cookies, desserts, cakes, beer

All those cooked starches are technically vegetarian. That’s what the fat vegans are eating. I saw landwhake yesterday on IG claim she was vegan. So that’s what put together. Danielle L…

The vegans who focus mainly on fruits and veggies get skinny. Get that holocaust victim look.

Animal based diet eaters have that naturally healthy weight with good body composition. I’m trying to gain weight on this diet but it’s really slow. Very easy to lose weight actually. Says a lot actually.

Grain munchers are the ones who get fat, physically degenerated, become low IQ due to no Omega 3’s.
I feel like people don't realize you need a super nutrient dense food like liver or something when you can just eat multiple foods to get the same nutrients

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Lookologist003 and 5'7 zoomer
Raw animal based + semen retention = mogger

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, IAMNOTANINCEL, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
I feel like people don't realize you need a super nutrient dense food like liver or something when you can just eat multiple foods to get the same nutrients
So ur suggesting eating larger portions and getting obese

• Woah
Reactions: Lookologist003
So ur suggesting eating larger portions and getting obese
no just eat a normal balanced meal instead of relying on only one type of food to fill all need, good for fasting but people act like its gonna make them live 40 years longer or give them some superpowers or its the "best and only thing you should ever eat cause its not poisoned or something"

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
I’ve always just thought of the royal feast vs peasant diet to understand what’s healthy and what not. The king would have a table filled with various meats and cheeses, an entire roast pig with an apple in its mouth.

Whereas the peasants, gladiators and prisoners would live off survival food. Typically bread and other grain sludge
This is a very simplistic worldview that doesn't take into account that things have changed since Biblical days.

I feel for Americans. I live in the UK and have tasted high fructose corn syrup once, it's deathly sweet. No wonder the obesity rate is increasing and the average age which diabetes is developed is lowering. Anywhere in Amercia, processed foods have HFCS because it's addicting like MSG, addicting and cheap to put into foods.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and noodlelover
Welcome back, i missed you!

• Love it
Reactions: thereallegend
This is a very simplistic worldview that doesn't take into account that things have changed since Biblical days.

I feel for Americans. I live in the UK and have tasted high fructose corn syrup once, it's deathly sweet. No wonder the obesity rate is increasing and the average age which diabetes is developed is lowering. Anywhere in Amercia, processed foods have HFCS because it's addicting like MSG, addicting and cheap to put into foods.
When theres drugs in ur food its over

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and thereallegend
no just eat a normal balanced meal instead of relying on only one type of food to fill all need, good for fasting but people act like its gonna make them live 40 years longer or give them some superpowers or its the "best and only thing you should ever eat cause its not poisoned or something"
It will prolong your life and in uour final years, youll likely die healthy

What is this cope i literally gained weight on it lol

Wanna know why? Its thermodynamics, calories in calories out. That simple