The Reality That Clown World Isn't Supposed To Make Sense Just Hit Me [AUTISTIC RAMBLE WARNING]

Brus Wane

Brus Wane

A Man Is 1 of 3 Things: Bull, Incel or Cuckold
Imagine winning a "landslide" to form the government with only a third of the popular vote.
Meanwhile another party in the same election gets half of the above mentioned number of votes yet gets less seats than people have fingers.

Imagine your party getting only 3rd place in Parlement despite winning a plurality of the national votes.
The popular vote thing is an even greater accomplishment knowing that your opponents came together in a corrupt bargain to fuck you over, yet you only come in third.
Imagine coming in first in a race but you get the bronze medal. JFL.

And burgercels dare to whine about the electoral college. :feelskek:

News-reading-cels will know which nations I am talking about here.

What makes it even more hilarious is that these 2 countries in question have their teams (undeservingly) in the semifinals of a tournament despite playing some of the most horrendous and boring tactics I have ever witnessed.
Not to mention the tallfag team🟠that finished third in their group is also still contending for this trophy, FFS.

Life isn't meant to make sense. Never was, never will.

Even things like elections and sports (that are supposedly organised by experts to be equitable) don't make sense.

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster and Tabula Rasa
Trump lost the popular vote though. Can’t have it both ways.

Trump lost the popular vote though. Can’t have it both ways.
None of the above should have happened.

I didn't mean to sound pro Trump or anything.
I'm not pro or anti anything ... No strong feelings either way.

Just saying all these systems don't make sense.

Burgercels complaining about the electoral college fucking them over as if it's the only iniquitous system out there.

It ain't.

Interesting system could be a weighted vote proportional to the income tax you pay and capped at a certain level.

Contribute more to society, get more of a say in how it’s run.

Block the ultra rich from buying the government by setting a cap.

Create an incentive to earn and provide value rather than the rent seeking behaviour that the current owner class display.

Self limiting because the rich voting to reduce their own taxes would also reduce their political power.

Technically no worse for people with capital than the current system which still somehow protects them.

• Love it
Reactions: Brus Wane