The reason for chads happiness

Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back
Is not because of validation but because he looks in the mirror everyday and sees his blessed countenance. Women irl don’t even care anyway women don’t walk up and express interest unless you’re crisick level. IOIs are a thing mostly in universities and clubs and bars. Unless chad goes to bar everyday he will not experience constant validation. It’s all about looking in the mirror and getting a dopamine spike
eye watching GIF by Kacey Musgraves

Getting a half chub and wanting to make love to yourself

Christian Bale GIF
:feelshehe:

I’m not chad but went from truecel to htn for India’s standards and will make chadpreetlite in four months( just my opinion I’m p objective imo but feel free to disagree)

Of course to be chadpreet I need wider mouth and less bulbous nose( idk maybe I can fraud wider mouth and nose gets slimmer after weight loss) but point is I’ve been rotting these past months and I’m still the happiest I’ve been because of what I see in the mirror.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep, Account, Deleted member 17829 and 2 others
For sure it’s probably good body image and confidence from there which makes them feel happy and secured in their life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
For sure it’s probably good body image and confidence from there which makes them feel happy and secured in their life
ive seen some fat of obese people be the happy confident alphas as well but they are usually relgious/bluepilled and by the time they turn 22 they are less confident/ secure. Blackpill impinges on ur psyche more than anything, we have just rationalised it into a forum.

• JFL
I like what i look like in good lightning. Esp cuz i look high class ngl

• +1
I like what i look like in good lightning. Esp cuz i look high class ngl
what phone do u use? ye ur high class pheno ethnic, same pheno as salih?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
what phone do u use? ye ur high class pheno ethnic, same pheno as salih?
More or less but he looks more eastern euro, more low trust and rough looking in soft features i don’t like ngl, and this despite bone mogging him.
Its an iphone

• +1
Good post you ugly shitskin (I didn't actually read just wanted to let you know how ugly you are)

More or less but he looks more eastern euro, more low trust and rough looking in soft features i don’t like ngl, and this despite bone mogging him.
Its an iphone
ye he looks really low bf in his modelling shoots tho y arent u leanmaxing?

• +1
ye he looks really low bf in his modelling shoots tho y arent u leanmaxing?
I leanmax rofl but it takes time. I never was this lean and never expected to be such a bone mogger and far from done. Probably will become close to most unmoggable full ethnic i hope

• Love it
I leanmax rofl but it takes time. I never was this lean and never expected to be such a bone mogger and far from done. Probably will become close to most unmoggable full ethnic i hope
oh lol so ur leaning down from being even fattter? fat people usually have giga bones after they cut. esp the zygos

• +1
oh lol so ur leaning down from being even fattter? fat people usually have giga bones after they cut. esp the zygos
I was always 30+ bodyfat my whole life but never looked superfat cuz my skull is huge so it stretchs the skin. But yes. And i hate my wide ass zygos

• So Sad
agree i just needed to change my avi to something non obvious that its me cos i accidentally clicked on some of my threads with my home IP instead of VPN and my mom watchew the internet search history via the ISP login:feelswhy:

• +1
I was always 30+ bodyfat my whole life but never looked superfat cuz my skull is huge so it stretchs the skin. But yes. And i hate my wide ass zygos
nah bro lean down it wont look melonhead anymore and if u bone structure permits to get hollow cheeks u can invade entire cities of pakistan and iran :ROFLMAO: about the canthoplexy part im not entirely sure ur pfl is alright imo perfect for female gaze but i think u should consult with @StrangerDanger he knows a lot more about this stuff. tilt might ascend as well cause u have straight brows

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Deleted member 18840
agree i just needed to change my avi to something non obvious that its me cos i accidentally clicked on some of my threads with my home IP instead of VPN and my mom watchew the internet search history via the ISP login:feelswhy:
Niga what how old r u