The reason i failed 4th grade maths

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
@sub5c3l keeps spamming this so i might as well explain innit

It was the only time I failed and that’s because I lived in the US from kindergarten till 4th grade

So when I changed countries naturally I barely spoke the language :lul:

Jfl if anything this is a testimony to how high iq I am since I only failed math

And to prove this look from 2008 this is my preschool I’m the kid i circled there

IMG 1372

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: not__cel and noobs
Jfl I never talk about this cause I think the concept of some Brazilian fag living in Germany wirh a perfect American accent is funny but I can’t take this humiliation anymore :feelskek:

Last edited:
jfl

• +1
Reactions: noobs
I got doxed so that lifeless curry managed to get into my school files and found out years ago I failed 4th grade maths :feelskek:

Jfl I got my mind blown with how lifeless someone has to be to stalk some internet incel

Even stalking a celebrity is more respectable :forcedsmile:

I got doxed so that lifeless curry managed to get into my school files and found out years ago I failed 4th grade maths :feelskek:

Jfl I got my mind blown with how lifeless someone has to be to stalk some internet incel

Even stalking a celebrity is more respectable :forcedsmile:
frl
niggas on this site just simply takes shit to seriously
like nigga we all are rotting on a incel site jfl

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
Holy USER=56659]@sub5c3l[/USER] keeps spamming this so i might as well explain innit

It was the only time I failed and that’s because I lived in the US from kindergarten till 4th grade

So when I changed countries naturally I barely spoke the language :lul:

Jfl if anything this is a testimony to how high iq I am since I only failed math

And to prove this look from 2008 this is my preschool I’m the kid i circled there

View attachment 2979877
Holy fuck you're so bad at lying

Holy fuck you're so bad at lying
Just because u lived in Mumbai ur whole life doesn’t mean I havent been to different places. I posted the pic now it’s up to ur dirty Indian ass to make up his mind

IMG 1372

And I bet u don’t have any proof or evidence to claim I’m lying just happens to not fit ur agenda

Ig I just happen to speak perfect American despite never being there

Last edited:
were you friends with Eric?
IMG 2653

Why is it a lie there’s the proof in the pic

Jfl literally anything that goes against ur ideals of me is a lie to u faggot
You were in Brazil
Even your school was in Brazil
Your full report was in Portuguese or something
You weren't in the US in 2013
You failed 4th grade maths because you're a retard
Jfl

You were in Brazil
Even your school was in Brazil
Your full report was in Portuguese or something
You weren't in the US in 2013
You failed 4th grade maths because you're a retard
Jfl
Only report u posted was the 4th semester one there is no full report

U can’t see history of me in that school before or after

I literally posted a pic I found of me in kindergarten Jfl ain’t no Brazilian kindergarten in English

Only report u posted was the 4th semester one there is no full report

U can’t see history of me in that school before or after
Doesn't matter, you still failed 4th grade maths and you said you failed alot of times in school because you never cared about school

Doesn't matter, you still failed 4th grade maths and you said you failed alot of times in school because you never cared about school
Well it was 4th grade when I moved back to Brazil so it’s justifiable

I mean I do admit it’s hard fo believe this now since I always said it wasn’t the case but I’m really born in America

I just liked the reaction of ppl when I said I never been there despite speaking like an American That’s why I posted the pic of my preschool

Well it was 4th grade when I moved back to Brazil so it’s justifiable

I mean I do admit it’s hard fo believe this now since I always said it wasn’t the case but I’m really born in America

I just liked the reaction of ppl when I said I never been there despite speaking like an American That’s why I posted the pic of my preschool
Whatever idc anymore just don't doxx my face

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
  • Love it
Reactions: sub5c3l