The reason my life is bottom tier. Quick life story

Marsik

Marsik

Zephir
(optimistic post) Just saying how things are basically

so many things went wrong in my life, some out of my hands and some are my fault, ugly face (2/10 unfrauded, recessed and too many ethnic features), being born dumb that had to work 10x harder than others to just to get their level, very strict parents that made it even more difficult to become nt and social since they denied me parties, bars, festivals, friendsships, girlfriends, alcohol, drugs, nt films, games, music, series since they dont follow religious principals .... being born not so wealthy while other kids in switzerland are wealthy and rich and can go to holidays every weekend , getting bullied during upbringing cause ugly + autistic + dumb, and that why my confidenece and self esteem suffered tremendiously, also had bad health during most of my life cause bad diet and sleep apnea (which is a result of a recessed face that got fixed with bimax luckily), and that made everything just worse, like made my grades and concentration levels sink, was always tired during day and had no motivation/energy to do things, was addicited to league of legends and wasted my life playing it, and now i am not even good at it asnymore but played it for 10 years ( everyhting that is below top 1000 is not pro level thats why i consider it bad), always very nervous and dramatic about death thats why i always was afraid of heart attacks or backlips etc. became very non-nt and boring casue no friends, parties, experiences, girls, nt shows songs films, too bored to read books or educate myself. everything just add up and made me who i am now, a complete 25 year old incel ugly loser living in his mothers basement working at mcdonalds with a delayed high school degree and no experiences in life, fuck man just writing this wants me wanna rope, maybe i even forgot some things but yeah summary of my life basically

@MoggerGaston @JudgeandJury @Over

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: JovenCansao, Deleted member 24593, ascension and 14 others
i think seing Goodlooking people kill themselves and rich guys like reckful avicii etc help us cope coz we see that at the end of the day you always have something to complain about
yeah you are incel i get it but there are other people who are not incels and they have other stuff to be suicidal/depressed over
like chill out and enjoy the moment
idk what i mean by this but i cope sometimes with this realisation

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Gargantuan, RopeMaxxed, volcelfatcel and 4 others
@Gargantuan @volcelfatcel @Amnesia @Makhachev

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, volcelfatcel, Michael Myers and 1 other person
dnr lol

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ItsOver999, Deleted member 17244 and subhuman incel
lefort 3 will fix ur issues bro trust

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24593, HighClassMaxing, Deleted member 28414 and 6 others
Same but 27y/o and i peaked gold in league and unemployed. Xerath or bust, the cowards champ heh. I used to duoq with a 33 year old israeli many years ago.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24593, pure.physical, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 3 others
life is misery, it’s all in ur head.. difference between a good life and bad life is a few neurons firing differently in your brain

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24593, Dr. Bludy, Danish_Retard and 6 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Supreme, RopeMaxxed, rand anon and 2 others
i think seing Goodlooking people kill themselves and rich guys like reckful avicii etc help us cope coz we see that at the end of the day you always have something to complain about
yeah you are incel i get it but there are other people who are not incels and they have other stuff to be suicidal/depressed over
I think there was a theory that reckful had pfs and pfs induced depression/suicidal thoughts. Fin is poison.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and subhuman incel
@TRUE_CEL @Xangsane @russiancel @SkinjobCatastrophe @FailedNormieManlet

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
I wasted my years playing that god forsaken game aswell.
same, but dota 2. your game is at least popular or sth, people know it.
also i never stopped, i'm wasting my life as we speak.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
life is misery, it’s all in ur head.. difference between a good life and bad life is a few neurons firing differently in your brain
22623.jpg

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22623 and subhuman incel
i played dota as well. was top 50 rank at some point(8500 mmr), but was too ugly/boring to communicate and never got into pro

• Woah
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: JohnDoe, Deleted member 24593, Psychophilly and 1 other person
kill yourself faggot dnr

• +1
Autism/non-nt + ugly + low IQ = The trio of death.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24593, Dr. Bludy, Danish_Retard and 3 others
@TRUE_CEL @Xangsane @russiancel @SkinjobCatastrophe @FailedNormieManlet

What exactly is optimistic about this post? 😅

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Marsik
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24593, ascension, Tabula Rasa and 2 others
Autism/non-nt + ugly + low IQ = The trio of death.
Luckily you either have low IQ or autism because you aren’t ugly at least. 😊 😁

• +1
  • +1
I play since season 3, but haven't touched the game in years. I grew out of games years ago, still about a decade too late. I lost all my friends, my studies, everything because i was a video game addict and recluse all through my teens. How did it start? My mother/sister had the bright idea of buying me a gaming pc at 15. And now they scratch theirheads at how i became like this. Games are cancer, no father figure, no guidance and a neglectful mother. I'm too low IQ and ugly to do anything myself. Born to fail in a sense. Sometimes i will just go into a deep thought the entire day goingover everything that happened to me in my head, i wonder why this is my fate.

• So Sad
  • +1
i played dota as well. was top 50 rank at some point(8500 mmr), but was too ugly/boring to communicate and never got into pro
Look at rekkles, good looks and pro. Suifuel but you prob could have gone pro. It's not a good life, 15h of training every day, short career span etc.

• +1
My life is worse than yours so I am glad to hear this, my friend.
I am the most JUST on this forum and you know it. If i wrote everything that happened, i would be given vip out of pity!

• +1
I play since season 3, but haven't touched the game in years. I grew out of games years ago, still about a decade too late. I lost all my friends, my studies, everything because i was a video game addict and recluse all through my teens. How did it start? My mother/sister had the bright idea of buying me a gaming pc at 15. And now they scratch theirheads at how i became like this. Games are cancer, no father figure, no guidance and a neglectful mother. I'm too low IQ and ugly to do anything myself. Born to fail in a sense. Sometimes i will just go into a deep thought the entire day goingover everything that happened to me in my head, i wonder why this is my fate.
Idk if games are cancer man. I would not survive without them. I updated my post with pics how i used to look in HS, and that's frauded. I was terra-incel, worst looking guy in school full of wealthy kids with well developed faces
It was torture

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and subhuman incel
Idk if games are cancer man. I would not survive without them. I updated my post with pics how i used to look in HS, and that's frauded. I was terra-incel, worst looking guy in school full of wealthy kids with well developed faces
It was torture
They can be a coping mechanism but ultimately cause so much damage to young people.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and subhuman incel
th
th
th
th
th
th
th

rekkles was @Marsik idol since he was 16, brutal how different their lives are
Look at rekkles, good looks and pro. Suifuel but you prob could have gone pro. It's not a good life, 15h of training every day, short career span etc.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and Marsik
It was torture
seen the pic and yh man i can see why it happened. Brutal being poor in Switzerland.

• +1
moenymaxxing = surgerymaxxing

• +1
seen the pic and yh man i can see why it happened. Brutal being poor in Switzerland.
Those pics are still somewhat frauded. I looked way worse in motion. A legit truecel. Worst looking guy at school

Again, in motion, normal lighting i looked way worse like a legit truecel. Girls didn't look at my face while talking to them, weird stares from people in the bus, etc.. i am LTN now through bimax and other softmaxes, but the damage is done

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24593, volcelfatcel and subhuman incel
(optimistic post) Just saying how things are basically

so many things went wrong in my life, some out of my hands and some are my fault, ugly face (2/10 unfrauded, recessed and too many ethnic features), being born dumb that had to work 10x harder than others to just to get their level, very strict parents that made it even more difficult to become nt and social since they denied me parties, bars, festivals, friendsships, girlfriends, alcohol, drugs, nt films, games, music, series since they dont follow religious principals .... being born not so wealthy while other kids in switzerland are wealthy and rich and can go to holidays every weekend , getting bullied during upbringing cause ugly + autistic + dumb, and that why my confidenece and self esteem suffered tremendiously, also had bad health during most of my life cause bad diet and sleep apnea (which is a result of a recessed face that got fixed with bimax luckily), and that made everything just worse, like made my grades and concentration levels sink, was always tired during day and had no motivation/energy to do things, was addicited to league of legends and wasted my life playing it, and now i am not even good at it asnymore but played it for 10 years ( everyhting that is below top 1000 is not pro level thats why i consider it bad), always very nervous and dramatic about death thats why i always was afraid of heart attacks or backlips etc. became very non-nt and boring casue no friends, parties, experiences, girls, nt shows songs films, too bored to read books or educate myself. everything just add up and made me who i am now, a complete 25 year old incel ugly loser living in his mothers basement working at mcdonalds with a delayed high school degree and no experiences in life, fuck man just writing this wants me wanna rope, maybe i even forgot some things but yeah summary of my life basically

Those pics are still somewhat frauded. I looked way worse in motion. A legit truecel. Worst looking guy at school

View attachment 2135295
1678131719280-png.2101544

@MoggerGaston @JudgeandJury @Over
I've been through the deepest pits of hell since I was inside my mother's womb, but people will always neglect and shrug it off because of my face...

They think only uggos can have problems and that if you are attractive then you got no reason to complain about anything at all 😓

• +1
Reactions: Marsik

Again, in motion, normal lighting i looked way worse like a legit truecel. Girls didn't look at my face while talking to them, weird stares from people in the bus, etc.. i am LTN now through bimax and other softmaxes, but the damage is done
Same pictures? Post your new pic

There's a coworker who's like 5'9, weighs 290lb, NW7 greying hair, computer nerd, introvert, 38yo and even him managed to get married and stay that way for 12 years... But.... HE'S NT.

NTNESS SHOULD BE ANY TRUECEL GOAL, GO STUDY NLP AND BODY LANGUAGE/MICROEXPRESSIONS READING AND FIGURE A WAY OUT: I WAS NON-NT TOO

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and Marsik
I am the most JUST on this forum and you know it. If i wrote everything that happened, i would be given vip out of pity!
You mog me facially.

I can say I definitely have a similar life experience and I am the same age as well. I was born in a ghetto government housing complex, my father had been some druggie crazy guy and he was not around when I was born, just me and my crazy mother who is off the wall insane and yelled at me half the time, but was crying and telling me how she loved me the other half of the time. I spent most of my younger years playing video games, mostly halo, trying to get ranked well in halo 3 and later going to tournaments and all that. Lots of fun but when I think about it, it was just wasted time. I worked so hard and got a 4 year degree, but it was all worthless because i can't get any job other than the same one i have had for years as a mechanic, getting garbage money for changing parts. However in the past few years i have been learning languages and that has been the best experience of my life, people from other places just seem to treat me better. I learned some czech and went to the czech republic and the experience there was much better than here in america. I went to germany too and it was better than america from my short experience there. Whatever the case, i hope you can find a way to improve your life, although my life is not good now it is much better than when I was younger, because i have learned a lot and now i know how to interact better and I am much healthier now that i eat well and exercise and dont stay up all night playing video games.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24593, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, JohnDoe and 2 others
Depressing thread, the rope calls for your name bahi

• +1
I can say I definitely have a similar life experience and I am the same age as well. I was born in a ghetto government housing complex, my father had been some druggie crazy guy and he was not around when I was born, just me and my crazy mother who is off the wall insane and yelled at me half the time, but was crying and telling me how she loved me the other half of the time. I spent most of my younger years playing video games, mostly halo, trying to get ranked well in halo 3 and later going to tournaments and all that. Lots of fun but when I think about it, it was just wasted time. I worked so hard and got a 4 year degree, but it was all worthless because i can't get any job other than the same one i have had for years as a mechanic, getting garbage money for changing parts. However in the past few years i have been learning languages and that has been the best experience of my life, people from other places just seem to treat me better. I learned some czech and went to the czech republic and the experience there was much better than here in america. I went to germany too and it was better than america from my short experience there. Whatever the case, i hope you can find a way to improve your life, although my life is not good now it is much better than when I was younger, because i have learned a lot and now i know how to interact better and I am much healthier now that i eat well and exercise and dont stay up all night playing video games.
Why can't you get a job witha degree in america?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and SkinjobCatastrophe
Why can't you get a job witha degree in america?
i think a few different reasons, mainly I have no connections, i dont know anybody personally who could put in a good word for me, which is the most important and most commonly used way to get almost any job here. But also, everybody and their pet hamster here has a 4 year degree so its kind of worthless unless you went to a good college like UC Berkeley or somewhere prestigious like that. The job market is so unstable and wild now, it never seems to work to just apply and show your skills, it seems like you need something else to attract attention and whatever that is, i dont have it

• +1
Reactions: Marsik and subhuman incel
No i don't, i guess we'll never find out but i know I'm more JUST'd
What do you mean dude? Objectively speaking you cannot look worse than someone if you’re not facially deformed and the other one is. It makes zero sense. A guy in a wheelchair will always get lifemogged by a guy who can walk, no? Arguing that the wheelchair guy mogs despite both having the same status and money makes zero sense.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard
My life is pretty bad too tbh, nearly 40, NEET, various health problems, live with my Mum and considered pretty much the ugliest white user on this site despite now having a full head of hair.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24593, Danish_Retard, SkinjobCatastrophe and 2 others
wholesome @subhuman incel moment :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: Marsik
they literally both killed themselves for no other reason than balding and aging in general lol
was still looks at the end of the day

• +1