the reason u faggot incels cannot get laid is because you're either autistic or have double digit iq

Status
Not open for further replies.
6ft7Mogger

6ft7Mogger

Founder of the Ethnic nepotism-pill | Ntpill
Cherrypicked/bluepilled content

you blackpill retard will call this fat aisan an incel, but guess what he's banging an attractive white women. I bet none of you retards have ever had a women look at you like that.

Looks are overrated, NT is the most important.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, Hades, mewcoper and 4 others
Ok OP where Is my white woman? I already have tinder for 3 months AND cold approaches at least 500 woman at clubs my entire life

• +1
Reactions: Jamal2222
Ok OP where Is my white woman? I already have tinder for 3 months AND cold approaches at least 500 woman at clubs my entire life
Cold approaching is FUNDEMENTALLY FLAWED.

Tinder is fucking the worse place for ugly because
1. gender ratio is very, very bad

Only a small majority of men will be able to compete in tinder, as there literally are not enough fucking women
2. most people meet through social circles

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, Chadrapist, Good_Little_Goy and 3 others
Stfu you Disgusting filthy GREYCEL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 7753, Hades and 13 others

View attachment 793343
Only a small majority of men will be able to compete in tinder, as there literally are not enough fucking women

Ok OP but im stuck in my house bc corona so its over for me atm. Also everyone Is online dating bc of this shitty situation.

• +1
Reactions: justshowerbro and GymcelDoomer
She cucks that fat noodle on a daily basis. His only relationship function is to pay the bills

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, mewcoper, Deleted member 4563 and 7 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 7753, Deleted member 3828 and 6 others
She cucks that fat noodle on a daily basis. His only relationship function is to pay the bills
you must be actually retarded, have you ever had a women look at you like that?

Look at this UGLY PAJEET with his stacy wife, he made his white wife dress up like in a pajeet dress JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 1464
Tinder is real life
70 percent of men fighting for 30 percent of women on a highly competitive app you have to pay for exposure

nah getting girls on Snapchat Instagram is your true smv

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 6ft7Mogger and Deleted member 6403
  • +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and Deleted member 4332
Tinder is real life
In real life there isnt a massive imbalance of men to women, there isnt a tiny minority of women on tinder.

View attachment 793343

what is percieved as good looking is literally because of the dominant culture

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 9837
I understand OP theory but social media Is everything for zoomers, i got a gl girlfriend before tinder was big. Now its over for me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
you must be actually retarded, have you ever had a women look at you like that?
View attachment 793348
Look at this UGLY PAJEET with his stacy wife, he made his white wife dress up like in a pajeet dress JFL
Muh muh I know this one ugly dude and he’s a SLAYER

The blackpill Has been disproven, time to pack y’all bags up boys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332 and Deleted member 5634
View attachment 793317
you blackpill retard will call this fat aisan an incel, but guess what he's banging an attractive white women. I bet none of you retards have ever had a women look at you like that.

Attractive? Nah bro she looks like a bird

oh ok thanks for the enlightment

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, Deleted member 561, Looks234 and 6 others
im not an incel

Muh muh I know this one ugly dude and he’s a SLAYER

The blackpill Has been disproven, time to pack y’all bags up boys

watch this entire video and tell me there is a racial hierachy.

how do you blackpill tards explain that there are many aisan men marrying white women

the 6% increase between the aisan female and aisan husband is retarded because there is diffrence in immgration stats

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 6403
View attachment 793317

"attractive"

not helping ur case

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837 and Deleted member 6403
Ok OP but im stuck in my house bc corona so its over for me atm. Also everyone Is online dating bc of this shitty situation.
aisan men have been marrying white women at very high rates due to the whole kpop thing, and same with blacks who have higher status now cos of rap, although in ancient times blacks cucked arabs who enslaved them just because women are sexually deviant, and will fuck anything.

Although most incels are white or black because of the dysfunctional nature of both cultures, where the women are massive whores.

View attachment 793317

That’s a man in a wig bro.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
"attractive"

not helping ur case
what do you mean not helping my case that fatass poor aisan guy shouldnt be marrying that cute white women

• +1
Reactions: PYT
aisan men have been marrying white women at very high rates due to the whole kpop thing, and same with blacks who have higher status now cos of rap, although in ancient times blacks cucked arabs who enslaved them just because women are sexually deviant, and will fuck anything.

Although most incels are white or black because of the dysfunctional nature of both cultures, where the women are massive whores.

I know ir theory Is good OP but life just threw me in this Place and even if u manage to get a gl girl, she most probably Is going to leave you for someone better looking like happened to me

• +1
Reactions: 6ft7Mogger
That’s a man in a wig bro.
buddy according to you blackpillers this fatass should be completely celibate , but he's dating a white women who should hava MILLIONS of options

buddy according to you blackpillers this fatass should be completely celibate , but he's dating a white women who should hava MILLIONS of options
Send link of the video so we can see if it is a women.

I know ir theory Is good OP but life just threw me in this Place and even if u manage to get a gl girl, she most probably Is going to leave you for someone better looking like happened to me
that's just women, women are fucking retarded, you still fucked her. Proving my point.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
Based greycel

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 561, Deleted member 8365 and PYT
Not always the girl leaves you for someone better looking

• +1
that's just women, women are fucking retarded, you still fucked her. Proving my point.

Brutal, they always want better and better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
Nigga stfu. You watch Nunya Banzus, your opinion is worthless

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 10104, Good_Little_Goy and 2 others
ok and no one has debunked him jfl
Because that nigga is the most delusional guy ever. He literally have shittiest theories like "girls would rather fuck indian or asian manlets, cuz tall white masculine guys scare them".

How do you argue with such retard ?
And the asian guy in your thread is literally fame and money maxxed via youtube.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, Deleted member 10104, PYT and 2 others
Because that nigga is the most delusional guy ever. He literally have shittiest theories like "girls would rather fuck indian ir asian manlets, cuz tall white masculine guys scare them".

How do you argue with such retard ?
And the asian guy in your thread is literally fame and money maxxed via youtube.
He has 0 money, literally he's a voice actor, and all his money goes towards fucking stupid video games.

how do these pajeets get stacys then?

if the blackpill is 100% correct how does this curry get a white women and be intimate like this

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8365 and Deleted member 9837
based

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and Deleted member 4332
  • +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian and Deleted member 1464
He has 0 money, literally he's a voice actor, and all his money goes towards fucking stupid video games.

how do these pajeets get stacys then?
View attachment 793365
if the blackpill is 100% correct how does this curry get a white women and be intimate like this
I dont think many of his follower base didnt get what blackpill is, even what exceptions mean.

Even if only 1/100 subhuman ascends, there will be still millions of subhumans that ascends, and none of them will disprove blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365 and Deleted member 4332
I think the Blackpill is right when it comes to "slaying" aka as the skill to have sex with many different women in a short time range

To pull this off you need to be above average in looks, but of course you dont need to be a male model to get a good girlfriend jfl thats crazyness

• +1
Reactions: sdmaster, Deleted member 8365, 6ft7Mogger and 1 other person
She's so cute... hnnnn

Your troll is to obvious bro come back on another alt
this isnt a troll you baboon, how can you explain that white women being intimate with that subhuman?
Please Tell me, you blackpilled donkeys will do the craziest mental gymnastics to justifiy how that subhuman acheived that

I agree with nt theory somewhat but that fag in op is too ugly and not fucking anything

Dumbass if you were actually nt you would’ve known how many women cheat on their ugly boyfriends and then next day post how much they love their bf lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and 6ft7Mogger
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
this isnt a troll you baboon, how can you explain that white women being intimate with that subhuman?
Please Tell me, you blackpilled donkeys will do the craziest mental gymnastics to justifiy how that subhuman acheived that
Yeah your trying to hard sorry bro pack it in

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
nigga this has to be shopped :feelskek:
H5wcmvD

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: brainded, 6ft7Mogger and Deleted member 9837
Status
Not open for further replies.