the reason u faggot incels cannot get laid is because you're either autistic or have double digit iq

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think many of his follower base didnt get what blackpill is, even what exceptions mean.

Even if only 1/100 subhuman ascends, there will be still millions of subhumans that ascends, and none of them will disprove blackpill.
you dont understand what the blackpill is, blackpill = sexual dimorphism dictates sexual selection, with bullshit like height, race and face, when in reality there are 1000's of cases where below averageETHNIC nt guys with a social group, who arent autistic basement dwellers HAVE gotten laid

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
Not always the girl leaves you for someone better looking

Haven't seen that irl, when a girl cheats Is with someone better looking like 100%, including Dick AND height

Haven't seen that irl, when a girl cheats Is with someone better looking like 100%, including Dick AND height
Cheating is a whole other thing

Im just saying that if your girlfriend breaks up with you, her next boyfriend will not necessairily be more good looking than you

• +1
Reactions: 6ft7Mogger
there was some chadlite bodybuilder who got cucked recently, and the whore cheated on him with a fucking 4/10 subhuman, there have been cases of the princesses of rich iranian kings who slept with black slaves, women are just retarded and sexually deviant

• +1
there was some chadlite bodybuilder who got cucked recently, and the whore cheated on him with a fucking 4/10 subhuman, there have been cases of the princesses of rich iranian kings who slept with black slaves, women are just retarded and sexually deviant

So you saying Is over either way jfl

• JFL
We can agree that bitches are crazy

you dont understand what the blackpill is, blackpill = sexual dimorphism dictates sexual selection, with bullshit like height, race and face, when in reality there are 1000's of cases where below averageETHNIC nt guys with a social group, who arent autistic basement dwellers HAVE gotten laid
Below average ethnic NT guys, beside from a lucky minority, do dogshit in sexual market.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
Below average ethnic NT guys, beside from a lucky minority, do dogshit in sexual market.

There is an entire album of indian guys with cute white women, being INTIMATE if women were mentally hardwired to hate ethinc and ugly men why would they fuck these guys who people here called ugly?

Indian and aisan men actually have high smv, there also the highest earners in the US.

• JFL
Reactions: MentalistKebab and Deleted member 5634

There is an entire album of indian guys with cute white women, being INTIMATE if women were mentally hardwired to hate ethinc and ugly men why would they fuck these guys who people here called ugly?

Indian and aisan men actually have high smv, there also the highest earners in the US.
View attachment 793397

OK i was vibimg with u, but now u coping too hard

From my experience on lookism communities I would say that most niggas are not really concerned about women, but about other men

Almost anyone can get a girlfriend, there's lots of normie average and below average guys with girlfriends out there, its really just a matter of going out and see, its that simple. But the problem is that most blackpilled guys are not concerned about getting a girlfriend, but about "mogging" other guys. They dont want just a girlfriend, they wanna be able to attract a lot of girls, more than the common man is able to. They dont just want a girlfriend, they want a very good looking girlfriend, the type of girl who would make other guys and girls jealous. Most guys here are completely brainwashed by social hierarchies, they wanna stand out, be better than other men and climb in the hierarchy. Its much more about validation than simply finding a girl.

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27, Deleted member 8365 and 6ft7Mogger
so what’s the secret?

View attachment 793397
Holy shit this nigga made a whole coping album for currycels. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
@Colvin76 @personalityinkwell @SubhumanCurrycel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, thickdickdaddy27, Deleted member 10104 and 1 other person
Mog or be mogged is more important than slaying

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10104
I can guarantee you that one of these is the case:
That is an average guy and the lady is using him as a betabux
That is a famous or well known dude online on some social network or site, and the woman is with him because of that
That guy has some sort of social or status position that makes him attractive like lots of money from a good job, or he is in a high class rich position

He might not even be neurotypical. What you find is that, a guy who is a tall white chad can act any way and people will still perceive him as neurotypical. But a 5’4 south asian guy who acts completely normal will be perceived as creepy. The evidence proves this. You have no evidence, and all of the conclusive evidence is against your position that being NT is important beyond looks or status

• +1
stop being racist
KfkNimd.gif

• +1
Reactions: 6ft7Mogger
  • +1
Holy shit this nigga made a whole coping album for currycels. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
@Colvin76 @personalityinkwell @SubhumanCurrycel
i didnt make it jfl, i just found it, you still havent addressed my points, if women are metnally hardwired to hate subhumans why did they date those stinky pajeets?

i didnt make it jfl, i just found it, you still havent addressed my points, if women are metnally hardwired to hate subhumans why did they date those stinky pajeets?

"Indian and aisan men actually have high smv, .... "

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Deleted member 4332
"Indian and aisan men actually have high smv, .... "

giphy.gif
they are literally the highest earners in the us, there race isnt holding them back from getting laid jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8365
Looks make getting women exponentially easier, but I agree, most men can get laid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365 and 6ft7Mogger
View attachment 793317
you blackpill retard will call this fat aisan an incel, but guess what he's banging an attractive white women. I bet none of you retards have ever had a women look at you like that.

Looks are overrated, NT is the most important.
This asian guy is like a top YouTube personality with millions of followers and he scored a nerdy Becky

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper and Deleted member 8365
This asian guy is like a top YouTube personality with millions of followers and he scored a nerdy Becky
they were married way before he hit 1 million subscribers

they were married way before he hit 1 million subscribers
Cope then he’s an exception not the rule
one asian doesn’t prove shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332, Deleted member 8365 and Deleted member 9837
if you dont think any of those women are attractive you're either mentally retared or a faggot
kys you fucking faggot, leave this forum you retared graycel, the women you posted are ugly pale mole rat deprivated of melanin, they make me wanna puke and look lame asf .
If they dated good looking latina or mulatto, that would be epic but they are dating the most average girls you can find.

• +1
they are literally the highest earners in the us, there race isnt holding them back from getting laid jfl
KYS you fucking braindead copers, KYS sincerly.
JFL at being not self aware like that , they are the biggest earners but aren't the most laid in the world , let a lone in the FUCKING UNITED STATE OF AMERICA. Women say the are the most repulsive .
MULATTO, WHITE ,BLACK are HIGH SMV
JFL @ your IQ, you are either wasting our time by being a mediocre troll or you are a mentally limited autist coper lacking self awarness.

• +1
kys you fucking faggot, leave this forum you retared graycel, the women you posted are ugly pale mole rat deprivated of melanin, they make me wanna puke and look lame asf .
If they dated good looking latina or mulatto, that would be epic but they are dating the most average girls you can find.
ur a fucking retard, the whole point of those pics were to show retards like yourself that if women were mentally hardwired to hate ethnics specifcally stinky curries then whhy would those attractive women date an indian guy, when they have "millions of options" on tinder.

KYS you fucking braindead copers, KYS sincerly.
JFL at being not self aware like that , they are the biggest earners but aren't the most laid in the world , let a lone in the FUCKING UNITED STATE OF AMERICA. Women say the are the most repulsive .
MULATTO, WHITE ,BLACK are HIGH SMV
JFL @ your IQ, you are either wasting our time by being a mediocre troll or you are a mentally limited autist coper lacking self awarness.
those studies showing racial hierachy are literally from dating sites where 80% of people on there are MEN and a very small amount are women, whites are the majority hence them being the most likely to date, and then blacks etc by population, you have mentally stunted to not realise most of those ethnic women who date outside of their race are doing so because that is what is available to them.

Let this low IQ coper dream bro, of course you can look sub5 and still get laid , people here aren't that stupid to acknowledge, people here think that you need to be good looking to SLAY and get SELF VALIDATION(important) OR EXTERNAL VALIDATION(acquaintance,family,oneitis,friend,etc..).
It's not about getting laid.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
Let this low IQ coper dream bro, of course you can look sub5 and still get laid , people here aren't that stupid to acknowledge, people here think that you need to be good looking to SLAY and get SELF VALIDATION(important) OR EXTERNAL VALIDATION(acquaintance,family,oneitis,friend,etc..).
It's not about getting laid.
thats literally what i've been saying you single digit iq retard

• Hmm...
those studies showing racial hierachy are literally from dating sites where 80% of people on there are MEN and a very small amount are women, whites are the majority hence them being the most likely to date, and then blacks etc by population, you have mentally stunted to not realise most of those ethnic women who date outside of their race are doing so because that is what is available to them.
stfu, idiot
You don't need those studies to see that IRL , Indian and Asian have low appeal and SMV, keep being a delusional sub90IQ coper.
We don't care if white are the majority or not , that would still be the same.
WHITE AND BLACK ARE ABOVE .KEEP CRYING FOR THEM.

thats literally what i've been saying you single digit iq retard
You are negative IQ retard ,no one on this whole forum is saying that you need to look like a fucking model to get laid ,so your LOW IQ post is useless as your pathetic life and fucking waste

stfu, idiot
You don't need those studies to see that IRL , Indian and Asian have low appeal and SMV, keep being a delusional sub90IQ coper.
We don't care if white are the majority or not , that would still be the same.
WHITE AND BLACK ARE ABOVE .KEEP CRYING FOR THEM.
there is literally no racial hierachy, i dont know how you can even get this into you're brain WHITES are the majority, so obviously most women on tinder will only get a majority of WHITE MEN

and tinder is also 80% MEN with a tiny minority of women.

You are negative IQ retard ,no one on this whole forum is saying that you need to look like a fucking model to get laid ,so your LOW IQ post is useless as your pathetic life and fucking waste
many people do in the blackpill community, you retarded zoomer. how are you this fucking triggered

watch this video and then address my points u retard

• Hmm...
ur a fucking retard, the whole point of those pics were to show retards like yourself that if women were mentally hardwired to hate ethnics specifcally stinky curries then whhy would those attractive women date an indian guy, when they have "millions of options" on tinder.
I don't even believe that you need to be WHITE or BLACK chad to get laid , your not proving something to me kys, you idiot.
I just believe that WHITE and BLACK are more likely to get laid,and thats a fact .

HOW do you not understand that if the blackpill was 100% true then aisan men who are seen as neotenous and ugly would have 0 chance of getting a white women

• Hmm...
This whole thread is retarded.

• +1
Reactions: wasted, Deleted member 8365 and Deleted member 5349
Status
Not open for further replies.