The reason why Eppley's implants always end up looking like shit

D

Deleted member 23017

BWC Bull, Mogger of Niggers
Is because he operates on dumbasses who are clearly recessed to begin with, they need bimax first then implants, but nope, dumbasses listen to him jfl

He's like a really good car salesman

• +1
Reactions: Adonis and randomvanish
Is because he operates on dumbasses who are clearly recessed to begin with, they need bimax first then implants, but nope, dumbasses listen to him jfl

He's like a really good car salesman
too many people falling for Eppley's meme in 2022 tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017
too many people falling for Eppley's meme in 2022 tbh
Implants arent bad dont get me wrong, they just don't belong upon recessed bones

Implants arent bad dont get me wrong, they just don't belong upon recessed bones
I still dont understand why there is such a difference between moving your own chin forward by osteotomy or putting a silicone implant on it. The movement in mm could be identical...?

Maybe the only problem is because with implants the maxilla cant get advanced, and thats creating the uncanny look?

I still dont understand why there is such a difference between moving your own chin forward by osteotomy or putting a silicone implant on it. The movement in mm could be identical...?

Maybe the only problem is because with implants the maxilla cant get advanced, and thats creating the uncanny look?
With implant..you're never going to recreate actually moving your maxilla and mandible forward, rotating things properly, and changing the base of your face.

You're putting silicone on a shit base, and anyone looking at you will see remnants of that shit base.

With a Bi-max first, you correct the deformity, you ascend purely on that, and then the implants you have can be subtle, rather than big and obvious.

The beauty in the implants is in making those tiny additions that aren't uncanny.

If you do implants...you need sizeable ones if you're recessed to begin with, thus, destroying the whole subtle nature of what you need to do and looking way off your face.

One year of orthodontics, a brutal surgery and one month of a swollen face and recovery, verses going the easy way and just putting implants in..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Chinlet Ascension and Deleted member 17920