The reason why the blackpill is a cucked movement.

Sexually Disabled

Sexually Disabled

6ft3 chad
The blackpill movement is cucked because it reveres dark triad-maxxing.

Incels will hate on women for showing dark triad behaviors but decide to become dark triad themselves in the hopes of getting female validation and sexual access.

This contradiction of becoming what you hate needs to be IMMEDIATELY removed from the blackpill consciousness.

Every dark triad man I know is dark triad because a woman groomed them to be like that, they are brain washed slaves for the narcissistic amusement of women.

DO NOT PLAY INTO THE HANDS OF WOMEN BY BECOMING DARK TRIAD.

If you are a dark triad-maxxer you have no integrity, deep down you are a coping simp, you are playing into women's hands, you're a gynocentrist cuck, you are causing the problem you complain about, it might even be over for you.

[###I will finish the thread in the replies later###]

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie
Doing anything for female approval is cucked

If you’re just dark triad because you are powerful and it comes naturally as a means of exercising your power it’s not cucked it’s just Darwinism

Imo there’s like positive and negative dark triad behavior

Being dark triad for a positive end is good

Examples being:
-manipulating someone who exercises power inappropriately over you in a workplace
-putting someone in their place for trying to dominate you in a social situation

While being dark triad from a place of negative is bad

Examples being:
-manipulating women into giving you pussy. Most of the time the women who you will try this with don’t deserve the amount of effort it takes to manipulate them.
-trying to be dominant over people for the sake of it from a place of resentment

However there’s a gray area for sure when it comes to dark triad and if you are successful it can be hard to not indiscriminately exercise power that you have over others

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Brus Wane
4015111 IMG 0450

The blackpill movement is cucked because it reveres dark triad-maxxing.

Incels will hate on women for showing dark triad behaviors but decide to become dark triad themselves in the hopes of getting female validation and sexual access.

This contradiction of becoming what you hate needs to be IMMEDIATELY removed from the blackpill consciousness.

Every dark triad man I know is dark triad because a woman groomed them to be like that, they are brain washed slaves for the narcissistic amusement of women.

DO NOT PLAY INTO THE HANDS OF WOMEN BY BECOMING DARK TRIAD.

If you are a dark triad-maxxer you have no integrity, deep down you are a coping simp, you are playing into women's hands, you're a gynocentrist cuck, you are causing the problem you complain about, it might even be over for you.

[###I will finish the thread in the replies later###]
Blackpill and darktriadmaxxing are 2 different things. What are you saying?

Blackpill is the ideology that looks are first and foremost in the game of intersexual attraction and there is little to nothing you can do to compensate for the lack of it.

Dark triad maxxing is just that. Trying to become more dark triad. For who the fuck knows why?
I am currently darktriadmaxxing but not because of women. I am doing it because i am entering an industry where the most successful participants are high in machiavellinism, psychopathy and narcissism. End of. Nothing to do with looks or getting laid.

• +1
Reactions: distance decay and hypernormie
Im confused? Looksmaxxing and blackpill are two different things.

Also women are going to desire those traits no matter what, you cant change that with any type of pathetic blackpill movement.

Its like how women go to me too marches, like thats gonna stop rape in its tracks.

Enjoy rotting and not taking advantage of what women want while the people that have the base for it and realise this at an early enough age eat good.