The reason why you are unhappy

Deleted member 20452

Deleted member 20452

Silver
You are unhappy not because you aren't loved and don't have good social circles. You are unhappy because you think you need these things to be happy.
Same reason why poor people are often unhappy because they think they need money to be happy.

The only way you can be happy is by realizing you already have all the things you need to be happy right now. If you think right now, today, you can't be happy because you don't have money. You won't be happy the day you do get money. You will just find something else you are missing.

For you, if right now, while you read this, you think you cant be happy, arent allowed to be happy, dont deserve to be happy, think its impossible to feel happiness.... untill you are loved with friends. You are not going to be happy even when you have these things.

You already have all you need to be happy. It's a mental state, a view of life, a connection with your brain, body, thoughts, emotion.

@RichmondBread @Jamesothy @Rupert Pupkin

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Merćer, Deleted member 17448 and 3 others
I just need my oneitits to love me but she's lesbian

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: falcon1, MuslimEthniccel, wollet2 and 2 others
LMFAO relatable I used to think this girl I was into was probably a dyke as well cause she had shortish hair.. Why the fuck do bitches get short hair? I will never understand...

• So Sad
Reactions: buckchadley31
LMFAO relatable I used to think this girl I was into was probably a dyke as well cause she had shortish hair.. Why the fuck do bitches get short hair? I will never understand...
This bitch listens to kpop and her fb profile is full of rainbow fagshit flags. Fucking insane she's very feminine and looks nothing like a dyke, I was shocked tbh

Chto takoe dyke? Utka?

Funny GIF

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, buckchadley31 and Deleted member 16220
pushing capital p Portuguese on her knees she pushing p

You are unhappy not because you aren't loved and don't have good social circles. You are unhappy because you think you need these things to be happy.
Same reason why poor people are often unhappy because they think they need money to be happy.

The only way you can be happy is by realizing you already have all the things you need to be happy right now. If you think right now, today, you can't be happy because you don't have money. You won't be happy the day you do get money. You will just find something else you are missing.

For you, if right now, while you read this, you think you cant be happy, arent allowed to be happy, dont deserve to be happy, think its impossible to feel happiness.... untill you are loved with friends. You are not going to be happy even when you have these things.

You already have all you need to be happy. It's a mental state, a view of life, a connection with your brain, body, thoughts, emotion.

@RichmondBread @Jamesothy @Rupert Pupkin
Having a quiet mind goes a long way. I stopped listening to music years ago. One of the best things I ever did, though I couldn't fathom such a thing in my early to mid 20's.

No, Im unhappy because im almost a 21 yo khhv . friends and love is cope.