Why are zoomer white girls in the West annoying as fuck

0S4MA

0S4MA

the kevlar of knowing the answer
My least favorite group of people not counting black foids cause we already know that doesn't even need to be said :lul:

They easily come second and I hope you cucks don't come to their aid when you know damn well they are degenerates and are the reason you are here in the first place. Any brutal stories, blackpills irl and online come from mostly white foids.

They are by far the most entitled subgroup of women because they have the SMV to do so

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger and Debetro
Dravidians aren’t entitled only flaw I wish they had taller skulls but some fo

ACE0CD29 410D 4E05 A175 34458F7ECC4A

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger
Yeah I noticed indian foids dont act this narcy
It’s cos they would get disowned or beheaded if they acted out . I will looksmax and ask for Aditi Rao hand in marriage to her father

• Love it
Reactions: northern mogger
My least favorite group of people not counting black foids cause we already know that doesn't even need to be said :lul:

They easily come second and I hope you cucks don't come to their aid when you know damn well they are degenerates and are the reason you are here in the first place. Any brutal stories, blackpills irl and online come from mostly white foids.

They are by far the most entitled subgroup of women because they have the SMV to do so

Cant wait for gene editing, it’ll save society. I kind of feel bad for the Asian brahs in the US because Asian females submit to BWC.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 0S4MA and murdah
Cant wait for gene therapy, it’ll save society. I kind of feel bad for the Asian brahs in the US because Asian females submit to BWC.
They already have

Idk but if I can't bag one I'm gonna just save my money and become an expat in a year dead srs

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212, soulless_npc and butterworld
No values, no education, no morals, no strong family, no honour, no respect, no critical thinking, no ambition, no faith, no sense of life, pure blind nihilism. That is the reality of the modern women living under liberal states. Universal women rights are a mistake if the women act they way described. The liberal idea sounded good, but it should have never happened, only women from decent families should have some civil rights

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA

I wanna kill this ugly bitch this song makes me wanna blow my brains out

• JFL
Reactions: M-1014 and Ricky212
idk but they're (some of them) hot and I need one now

8% of men have blue eyes
>1% of men are 6"5

White foids think they deserve the world for existing there's a reason why most feminists are white

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA

GOES HARD ON MUTE🔥🔥🔥

why did this video instill such a primal rage in me that I literally wanna cut her head off and hang it on a tree.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klip11 and 0S4MA