The reason why you’re ugly

D

Deleted member 12688

I’m the purple dragon and i have to tell you that some people are ugly. doont be one fbir them😮Id you are ugly you are cursed by gas…Gad

@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Adriana Lima @AlwaysHaveQuestions @uglymug @Frank Jack @Proex @RetardSubhuman @redpilledalpha @🌈👽

I like my bitches redbone, ass fat , jello
Lightskin yellow

Wow is rqdqlldd alpha deleting his account? i noticed while taffing. I’m in my bed eating grapes . I have my airpods in but i’m not listening to music because it’s like my brain is already playing music extremely realistically in my miindd

@Preston @Chadeep @thecel @AutisticR3tard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Frank Jack, RetardSubhuman, Deleted member 11292 and 3 others
nigga off the black tar heroin rn

• JFL
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 6403
idk i think (s)he got popped for being a girl

Avg weed loving nigga

nigga off the black tar heroin rn
Avg weed loving nigga
I am not hifg…. i am sober discovering ahhh)hbbbbbbbbbbb!!!!! Jjjusf jjjst kisdding. I am your friend and your ahhhhhh!!!!!!! ABHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Next time i’ll be serious . I’m serious this time. You’re my mate. MATE MATE. Hah. Duck. High as fuck. Nah but lol but nah. Kites fly and birds die but my glock still make mothers cry

I came up with that myself. Jaye Effele. Anyways i need to catch dreams in another galaxy… Iml see you soon BrooooCeez

@looksmaxxer234

• JFL
Reactions: RetardSubhuman, Deleted member 6403 and Looks234
I am not hifg…. i am sober discovering ahhh)hbbbbbbbbbbb!!!!! Jjjusf jjjst kisdding. I am your friend and your ahhhhhh!!!!!!! ABHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Next time i’ll be serious . I’m serious this time. You’re my mate. MATE MATE. Hah. Duck. High as fuck. Nah but lol but nah. Kites fly and birds die but my glock still make mothers cry

I came up with that myself. Jaye Effele. Anyways i need to catch dreams in another galaxy… Iml see you soon BrooooCeez

@looksmaxxer234
bro i’m a ghost rn, everything you see is simulation

@looksmaxxer234
post yourself drinking out of the toilet

Grip maxxing type post :cop:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back