The reasons why indians are unattractive

ongongfr

ongongfr

curry bone moggerr
The reason why any human is attractive(men) is because of testrone, indain men lack testrone, because of famine. Famine causes low tesrtrone, however its been almost 100 years since the last major indian. What you will notice about indai before the 1800s is that they had a big economy, they had 1/4 of the worlds economy and had one of the strongest miltary. Before 1800 indian men were masculine and attractive, this is because there ancestors were farmers and wariiors, but now there ugly asf. But the effect of famine wont last forever, according to epidenetics, the effects of famines are reversing, ive been seeing more sigma indians in my college campus and in my school.

men-and-women-of-kerala-india-1920-photographed-by-german-v0-3vydkdsflbn91.jpg
men-and-women-of-kerala-india-1920-photographed-by-german-v0-jla4odsflbn91.jpg
men-of-kerala-1890-1920-v0-lii4ovvvdiw81.jpg
Pictures-Of-Kolkata-Bodybuilders-From-1930800_616ebe7210383.jpeg
maxresdefault.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: PseduoAryan, Danish_Retard, hattrick and 9 others
The reason why any human is attractive(men) is because of testrone, indain men lack testrone, because of famine. Famine causes low tesrtrone, however its been almost 100 years since the last major indian. What you will notice about indai before the 1800s is that they had a big economy, they had 1/4 of the worlds economy and had one of the strongest miltary. Before 1800 indian men were masculine and attractive, this is because there ancestors were farmers and wariiors, but now there ugly asf. But the effect of famine wont last forever, according to epidenetics, the effects of famines are reversing, ive been seeing more sigma indians in my college campus and in my school.

maxresdefault.jpg
these bodybuilders are pre steriod era

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: hattrick and RopeMaxxed
Im Smarter Than You Ugly Guy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ukcel1388, SoundnVision, Razeb and 6 others
still ugly retard

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, Ukcel1388, looksseg and 2 others
east asians had a 1:1 male to female reproductive rate according to chromosomal evidence, so they never had much sexual selection and aren't as good looking as a result, this is likely due to arranged marriage.

for reference, it's 3:1 in europe and 4:1 in west africa based on dna.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, hattrick, Ukcel1388 and 5 others
Are east asians also feminine?

east asians had a 1:1 male to female reproductive rate according to chromosomal evidence, so they never had much sexual selection and aren't as good looking as a result, this is likely due to arranged marriage.

Then why niggas are uglier than whites

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Ukcel1388, angelo and 1 other person
i dont know

had to go and find the study.

of-course it likely varies quite a bit by country/region.
Then why niggas are uglier than whites
they're ugly to whites, but not to each other, they've got different beauty standards in africa.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: angelo and Deleted member 27066
  • +1
Reactions: Bushman, mortis and sub5inchcel
Then I can say indians aren't ugly to each other
yeah its stupid argumemt muh science is cope, why are there attractove indians in the frist place then same with east asian

• +1
Reactions: mortis and Deleted member 27066
My theory
Humans like light skin,
light color=life, brightness, happiness
We hate brown color because brown=poop, waste, toxic stuff
Indians are brown so are unattractive

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Boxingfan, Ukcel1388, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
My theory
Humans like light skin,
light color=life, brightness, happiness
We hate brown color because brown=poop, waste, toxic stuff
Indians are brown so are unattractive
Indians aren’t unattractive because they’re brown. The grave disease tier eyes, poor eyes, and default skinny fat pre diabetic build are the damning features

• +1
Reactions: CristianT, Chinacurry, Deleted member 22553 and 4 others
muh famine causes low t no being a faggot like you causes low t OP keep coping

• JFL
Reactions: Pajeetsingh, Atem Rah, 5.5psl and 2 others
yeah its stupid argumemt muh science is cope, why are there attractove indians in the frist place then same with east asian
Are you attracted to Indian girls ? I know your answer is no

What makes you think curry men have different genes 🤔

• Hmm...
Reactions: sub5inchcel

bro what, i squat 310 right now and bench 230-240. I dont have low t. Im 6,3 and my dad was 6,2. I have good facial bones and mog everyone on this this forum

maxresdefault.jpg
Cope. All of the "men" here are 5'4 dwarves i was that tall at 11 :lul::lul::lul::lul:
Arranged marriage ruined every indian

fuck is testrone

• JFL
Reactions: CristianT, 5.5psl and forevermirin
Another dumb grey post

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and forevermirin
Cope. All of the "men" here are 5'4 dwarves i was that tall at 11 :lul::lul::lul::lul:
ssearch up allens rule, The greeks remarked that the early anicent indians, escpailly the punjabs, were very tall. Im also 6,3. Famine causes height reduction and muscle reduction because if you are smaller, you would need less food

dawg, the only short one is the muscular one with the huge chest, he is 5,5

ssearch up allens rule, The greeks remarked that the early anicent indians, escpailly the punjabs, were very tall. Im also 6,3. Famine causes height reduction and muscle reduction because if you are smaller, you would need less food
The greeks also can't be trusted because even though alexanders historians claimed he fought porus on the hydaspes, porus didnt even exist

• Woah
Reactions: forevermirin
The greeks also can't be trusted because even though alexanders historians claimed he fought porus on the hydaspes, porus didnt even exist
yes he did u fucking retard

what? why od uou think he didnt?

what? why od uou think he didnt?
There was an extremely active university miles from the "site of battle" and nothing about any king of the name or battle there at that time was ever recorded

• Hmm...
There was an extremely active university miles from the "site of battle" and nothing about any king of the name or battle there at that time was ever recorded
hwo do you know it simply the record didnt vanish? maybe anglos runied the records? also maybe ithe battle was that insignificant since porus did win suppsoedly

hwo do you know it simply the record didnt vanish? maybe anglos runied the records? also maybe ithe battle was that insignificant since porus did win suppsoedly
You have a point in the last part, but the same university has extensive records of alexanders sucessor seleucus nicator so the records wouldn't be ruined. Alexander was also a hotheaded figure and would never spare anyone (including porus), and he suddenly turned back from india and shortly died after the battle of whom his horse bucephalus also died in. I find it hard to Believe that an indian king defeated porus tho

• +1
You have a point in the last part, but the same university has extensive records of alexanders sucessor seleucus nicator so the records wouldn't be ruined. Alexander was also a hotheaded figure and would never spare anyone (including porus), and he suddenly turned back from india and shortly died after the battle of whom his horse bucephalus also died in. I find it hard to Believe that an indian king defeated porus tho
why, india had elephants and it was foreign land, also its estimated that it was 1:1.5 outnumbering ratio by greeks so it wasnt too singinficant maybe

also watch this video maybe a usr showed me itclaiming porsu won

why, india had elephants and it was foreign land, also its estimated that it was 1:1.5 outnumbering ratio by greeks

also watch this video maybe a usr showed me itclaiming porsu won

Indians are genetically inferior to every race in every way. JFL at people saying "SiKh GuRus WeRe 7 feet tall" or "RaNa PrAtAp was 7 feet 5" if they actually were as strong and powerful as people claim, 1. Islam would never be able to spread to india 2. Indians would still be "average 6 feet tall" as claimed and 3. India wouldn't be fully colonized by the british.

maxresdefault.jpg
Mogger mandibles.
You guys gotta return to your roots man.

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
They're ugly due to multi generational inbreeding and arranged marriage not because of a lack of food, it that was the case most indians would be good looking since they are no longer in such a bad famine

So many currycels trying to explain how they are just as good as other races. It simply isn't true, no one makes the rules, it is what it is

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
They're ugly due to multi generational inbreeding and arranged marriage not because of a lack of food, it that was the case most indians would be good looking since they are no longer in such a bad famine

So many currycels trying to explain how they are just as good as other races. It simply isn't true, no one makes the rules, it is what it is
most indians are fat, or south asians in general so thats wehy

You made some good points but this is the wrong forum for using logic or having a balanced discussion.

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32 and sub5inchcel
most indians are fat, or south asians in general so thats wehy
Not even that, they are just the race with the worst overall genetics, it as simple that there is no way around it, what made it worse is having there population grow as a result of inbreeding and arranged marriage, as a race they didn't help themselves and dug a deeper grave

• Ugh..
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
High IQ thread.

maxresdefault.jpg

They literally look like your average indian guy who loses weight

• +1
Indians are ugly to each other. They exclude other Indians in dating apps and both genders do it.

They literally look like your average indian guy who loses weight
no today even if indians lose weight, there still ugly, at least most of them, i know fit indians and there all ugly asf

very true. I know a indain girl whos parents arent related at all, and shes actually really pretty, mogs msot whites. Indians NEED to stop imbreeding for christ sake.

Not even that, they are just the race with the worst overall genetics, it as simple that there is no way around it, what made it worse is having there population grow as a result of inbreeding and arranged marriage, as a race they didn't help themselves and dug a deeper grave
its really hard to define indian genetics, indaisn used to have good gneetics but after famine they were skinny fat whats even worse is inbreeding, so thats why idnains are still skinny fat and ugly, sadly i dont think indains inbreeding will end because their fucking stupid

how

how so? at 14 years old i was 5,11 and now im 6,5. Im good looking. Same with my parents, my dad was 6,2. I really think it depends where your from. My ancestors are from madras which has the least indian famine, they only had one which was 200 years ago. Im really naturally jacked too. When i was 14 i squated 200 lbs the first month of going into the gym, i also benched 130. I also think protien adn diet is also imporant. indain food tneds to be high in carbs and low in protien which is bad for you. Indians are dumb af and focus on studies more than sports. THey will literally raise a fucking 24000 lBS FAT FUCK, at if hes smart they wont care. 80 percent of india has aprotien defieny. I now sqaut 330 and bench 225 for 3 reps. I do agree that multu generation imbreeding has to do with it, but it only takes one genration on not inbreeding to not be ugly. Thsi one girl in my school is indain her ancestors married at second and third cousins, but her parents werent, they were not cosuins, shes actaully attractive, she mogs most whites and has huge tits and a fat ass. The Great gama was the fourth strongest man oif all time and he was indain. a lack of food also does have to do it with as famine affects testrone which affect sexual attraction to humans. Theres a reason why women are attracted to shorter and wider faces and muscles. Because its a sign of high testrone. Hostley indians need to stop fucking inbreeding like dumabsses. Also punjabs are indaisn and they face least famine. What youll notice about punajbs is their height and looks, there way more attractive than the rest of indaisn that some poeple dont even consider punajbs as indians.

No not really, because point he is making is indians and east asians are genetically inferior because they never had sexual selection.

They had loads of fertile irrigation plains well before whites, and then they had arranged marriage and that came with status/money based selection, which they largely still have.

Curries and rice know they are subhuman, this is why they worship the least curry and rice looking of their race, but they are ok to be subhuman cos they only live with other subhumans and don't compete globally.

Blacks just have beauty standards that target other differentiators, that non blacks often can't read, but the people blacks in Africa find attractive, anyone else would still agree they are better looking than some Blackcel on this forum

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali

Users who are viewing this thread

Back