The RedPill teaches you how NOT to be attractive to women

D

Deleted member 23017

BWC Bull, Mogger of Niggers
JFL I just watched a video of some mid0tier normie descending to Ogre by following TRP advice, hitting the gym, dirty bulking and becoming bloated due to roids. The guy now has a very undefine rounded jaw, fat face, no bone structure and is completely bald.

Plankton IQ + autism = giga over

Anyone who listens to TRP tards is a retard himself.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ChadpreetMaxxer, enchanted_elixir, thereallegend and 13 others
that’s not redpill

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 14693, Deleted member 21146 and 5 others
JFL I just watched a video of some mid0tier normie descending to Ogre by following TRP advice, hitting the gym, dirty bulking and becoming bloated due to roids. The guy now has a very undefine rounded jaw, fat face, no bone structure and is completely bald.

Redpill is not about looksmaxxing.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and thecel
Red pill ideal
Kyriakos grizzly

black pill ideal
Fc161a604c9b32492261a169d6200d7d

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: GetShrekt, enchanted_elixir, JovenCansao and 10 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, thereallegend, eduardkoopman and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 14693 and 2 others
dirty bulking, roiding, and bloatmaxing aren’t pillars of TRP bruh
Gymmaxxing is. Bulking is part of gymmaxing. And most gymcels are on roids actually. Again, because dumbasses listen to other dumbasses who have NO idea how to actually attract women, aka the female gaze. Look at most of those TRP gurus... clearly sexless and invisible. So dumb mfers think if they roidmaxx they will maximize their SMV which is the exact opposite of the truth.

But I digress.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aleksander, thereallegend, Ricochet and 2 others
How about you stop talking about pills like a junkie for a moment.

Last edited:

I remember that video pls post it it always makes me literally cry laughing.

TRM isn’t redpill

I remember that video pls post it it always makes me literally cry laughing.
Yeah it was from that Tails guy but I can't find it lolol

Haha that is redpilled looksmaxxing advice which is usually pretty shit yeah. "just hit the gym bro" and they ignore the other more important factors most of the time like leaning out, hiding your flaws, minor cosmetic procedures, and so on.

Their dating advice basically only works for chads or rich guys. You have to be high value in the first place for the redpill dating advice to work.

Redpillers basically just observe how chad behaves and they think the reason he gets women is due to his "confidence" or "charisma" or "game" and they try to copy what chad's doing but what they don't realize is chad doesn't act this way to get women, he acts this way because he gets women. He is good looking and women actually desire him. You can't make women desire you from acting "alpha" if you're ugly.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Pikabro, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Leanmaxx is best never bulk unless you have the pheno to handle it. Jock chads look fine when bulking the guys in nfl rugby etc

Never dirty bulk.
Body recomp is absolutely useless and does nothing if you're natty so if you're natty you might as well dirty bulk, you aint losing weight and packing on muscle at a time.

Leanmaxx is best never bulk unless you have the pheno to handle it. Jock chads look fine when bulking the guys in nfl rugby etc
this i'm naturally lean/muscular so zero effort involved too

just need to restrict sugar/junk from diet

Body recomp is absolutely useless and does nothing if you're natty so if you're natty you might as well dirty bulk, you aint losing weight and packing on muscle at a time.
you can just bulk very slowly then cut ev ery 6 months or so and you wont gain hardly any bodyfat

• Love it
Reactions: LusterToLow
Red Pill is money, muscles, game

It's only one area of fringe looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
Red Pill is money, muscles, game

It's only one area of fringe looksmaxxing
The only looksmaxing thing about the redpill is the gym and their Tiege Hanley sponsorships