Deleted member 33711

Kraken

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, chaddyboi66, WeiWei and 10 others
@Jason Voorhees Have you used cow dung?

@Jason Voorhees Have you used cow dung?
Idk about that G but I could really use some reacts tbh. Plz help. You could make a difference

2730462 images   2022 02 07T201230763 2730463 images   2022 02 07T210223803 2730464 images   2022 02 07T201239594 2731814 images   2022 02 08T080214012

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, WeiWei, TechnoBoss and 12 others
HAHHHAHHHAHHHA Fucking retarded subhumans!

only these dumb village dehatis believe this shit bro , "33 gods reside inside cow's body" :feelsuhh: fucking retard , the reason cows are treated with respect is because of krishna
Santana dharma follower

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, n9wiff, Deleted member 23558 and 1 other person
Santana dharma follower
:lul::lul: i seriously dont care much about religion and shit , but the shit these dumb poverty struck stinky village jeets do pisses me off

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711
Is cow dung used in all parts of india? Or just the lower caste areas
mostly the lower castes , otherwise its only burnt and shit

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and Deleted member 33711
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and Deleted member 33711
mostly the lower castes , otherwise its only burnt and shit
It might have some truth to it tbh, oil pulling was an ayurvedic practice which actually works

• Hmm...
Reactions: reek
This is why Muslims used to genocide curries. They prob saw this shit and couldn’t control themselves, ngl if I saw this as an ancient person I’d find it hard to not convince myself to kill these people or at least decicrate their temples and FORCIBLY make them Christian or Muslim

Every time I slayed a curry I had to remind myself that this bitches ancestor used to prob eat cow shit. It ruins the joy of sex

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Deleted member 33711
Are you a Hindu?

If so why, your religion is disgusting and retarded. Not to sound rude but like why in 24k do niggas still follow that shit
I'm not but niggers are also equally disgusting with their pagan religions.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tyler x Durden, TechnoBoss, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 2 others
I'm not but niggers are also equally disgusting with their pagan religions.
Blacks are Christian and Muslim though so what’s your point. And I simply asked if your Hindu I never mocked non Hindu curries and yet here you are being a racist paki poojeet. Why am I not suprised.

And yes all pagans are disgusting, no SHIT even the random 1% of Africans who are too low IQ to join their nations goverment in civilisation like the Hadza

• JFL
@Jason Voorhees Maybe Cow Dung is a legit looksmax

Are you a Hindu?

If so why, your religion is disgusting and retarded. Not to sound rude but like why in 24k do niggas still follow that shit
Hindu dindus are more based than other religions

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 33711
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 44944, reek and 2 others
Hindu dindus are more based than other religions
yes eating cow POOOP is the height of logic :forcedsmile:

Yes 🙌 bathing in a disgusting water will make you closer to god. And curries wonder why they are the meme race. How did these people have any civilisation is beyond me honestly I admire them for creating civilisation despite their mental deficiency

• JFL
yes eating cow POOOP is the height of logic :forcedsmile:

Yes 🙌 bathing in a disgusting water will make you closer to god. And curries wonder why they are the meme race. How did these people have any civilisation is beyond me honestly I admire them for creating civilisation despite their mental deficiency
I’m actually not sure how indians have managed to become the meme race despite having a higher iq on average than africans

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and PrinceLuenLeoncur
I’m actually not sure how indians have managed to become the meme race despite having a higher iq on average than africans
Blacks are NT. It’s really that’s simple, also blacks are physical moggers

Hard to meme on somebody that moggs you physically and is Natrally cooler than you. Curries are autistic like gooks but also have the worst physical genes and the most retarded culture and religion. They are asking to be made fun off

Blacks are Christian and Muslim though so what’s your point. And I simply asked if your Hindu I never mocked non Hindu curries and yet here you are being a racist paki poojeet. Why am I not suprised.

And yes all pagans are disgusting, no SHIT even the random 1% of Africans who are too low IQ to join their nations goverment in civilisation like the Hadza
Blacks in thr first world and a few countries where missionaries reached are Christian or Muslim. Also you don't judge a religion based on the worst aspects of it. Christian popes raped women, committed murder and hanged people on thr stakes for witchcraft. Muslim Imams rape children often and in some hadiths they legit preach for the most vile shit ever.

Hinduism isn't really a religion it's just a bunch of related religions that are given an umbrella term by politicians to win votes. There are different sects and different local tribal gods in Hinduism too that is why you often see people referring to the the Hinduism they follow as santana dharma to not be associated with the aspects of religion that they don't ascribe to like the ones in OP. Aphorism hindus in particular believe in black magic and the central parts of their beliefs involves mysticism and animatism also often encouraging drug use which attracts rebelling hippies who are attracted to thr idea of a religion so different to thr traditional Abrahamic ones

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss, optimisticzoomer and Deleted member 33711
In Rural North India generally. Drinking urine and Bathing in cow poop is found amongst Brahmins and other peasant castes but generally Hindus only.

• JFL
Blacks in thr first world and a few countries where missionaries reached are Christian or Muslim. Also you don't judge a religion based on the worst aspects of it. Christian popes raped women, committed murder and hanged people on thr stakes for witchcraft. Muslim Imams rape children often and in some hadiths they legit preach for the most vile shit ever.

Hinduism isn't really a religion it's just a bunch of related religions that are given an umbrella term by politicians to win votes. There are different sects and different local tribal gods in Hinduism too that is why you often see people referring to the the Hinduism they follow as santana dharma to not be associated with the aspects of religion that they don't ascribe to like the ones in OP. Aphorism hindus in particular believe in black magic and the central parts of their beliefs involves mysticism and animatism also often encouraging drug use which attracts rebelling hippies who are attracted to thr idea of a religion so different to thr traditional Abrahamic ones
Literally Google idiot. There’s not a single African country that’s “pagan” sure some ethnicities have tribe members that are retarded and still follow the ancestors or whatever but they are usually less than 1% of the ethnicity for instance mine.

But India is a HINDU PAGAN nation that rejects Christ and even the false pedo prophet of Islam. So why? If even “low IQ Africans” got the memo and converted quickly why couldn’t pooojeets

EDIT: just read your entire comment very based and good response sorry for sounding rude

• Woah
In North India generally. Drinking urine and Bathing in cow poop is common amongst Brahmins and other peasant castes but generally Hindus only.
Are there genuine benefits to this?

colonization lmao , got fucked in the ass so bad the civilization turned into a fucking abomination of a nation + most of the population is retarded and are proud being in such a shit state :lul: they dont wanna better themselves bro the politicians here give retards in backward areas a bottle of local alcohol and these poopoos vote them this the state of current india fucking trash

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 33711
In Rural North India generally. Drinking urine and Bathing in cow poop is found amongst Brahmins and other peasant castes but generally Hindus only.
istg remove UP , bihar and jharkhand from the map

• +1
Not everyone but significant. Some Brahmins beleive bathing in cow poop purifies you. There was one video were a man legit was chewing on cow poop.

But generally the more famous belief is about Urine (both cow and human). That drinking urine is good (everyone gives different reasons, but this is far more common and acceptable than poop)

• Woah
  • JFL
Blacks are NT. It’s really that’s simple, also blacks are physical moggers

Hard to meme on somebody that moggs you physically and is Natrally cooler than you. Curries are autistic like gooks but also have the worst physical genes and the most retarded culture and religion. They are asking to be made fun off
Niggers are short and framecel. They just have a lof of genetic diversity due to which some of them end up with outlier genetics like the Dinka tribe or Kenyan runners. The ones you see in america are the descendant of those slaves who were strong and able bodied enough to picked and be brought to america.

Also blacks are NT because they think less and do more. They act on impulses and lack foresight. You need self awareness and intellectual capacity to have social anxiety and be high inhib. And blacks aren't a meme because of media halo from the jewish brain washing. Remove that and show what afrcian culture really is and how africa actually looks like instead of fictitious imitations of it in movies like Wakanda and they'd become an even bigger meme.

• JFL
I didn't know it had a meaning to it, I will start doing this now. Tthhaannkkss forthisthread.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
No proof. If u ask a hindu nationalist he would overhype that shit as some divine medication. It's just good as fuel. Cow urine may or may not have medical uses in ayurveda. One politician regularly drank his own urine, he didn't had any diseases jfl

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: reek and Deleted member 33711
"A Brahmin is a member of the highest caste or varna in Hinduism."
if you are a villager in india you are automatically subhuman iq level , doesnt need caste tbh tthe brahmin who bath in shit and urine are just brahmin because their ancestors were and now they are brainwashed by the media which people use to gain likes and popularity ofc

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
istg remove UP , bihar and jharkhand from the map
More than Gangubelt, this is more common in Punjab, Haryana and Northwestern region. Lots of videos of such faggots consuming poop are in Punjabi, Haryanvi.

As a dharmic (buddhist) I get disgusted by these niggas, they make the rest of us look dumb by association (bcuz low IQ abrahamiks can't tell the difference all dharmic followers).

The religion would be more based if Aryans didn't bring sanatan dharm over to pajeets. These dindus unfortunately involved their low IQ tribal practices into the beliefs

Niggers are short and framecel. They just have a lof of genetic diversity due to which some of them end up with outlier genetics like the Dinka tribe or Kenyan runners.

Also blacks are NT because they think less and do more. They act on impulses and lack foresight. You need self awareness and intellectual capacity to have social anxiety and be high inhib. And blacks aren't a meme because of media halo that get because of a jew. Remove that and show what afrcian culture really is and how africa actually looks like instead of fictitious imitations of it in movies like Wakanda. They'd become an even bigger meme.
I edited my comment to actually apologise for being rude lol and I edited within 30 seconds yet it seems like you replied within 1 second of me replying to you

Blacks are not “short Framecels” natrally like your race though is what I’m saying. That’s why in Europe we are the same height as Europeans and bigger in muscle mass ask any cumskin they will agree with me lol. Only Africans who are poor are short Framecels. Meanwhile all curries and Arabs are skinny fat jokes

The NT part of your argument is a cope as well. Humans care about NT and that’s why white women are not completely disgusted by the idea of going to the poorest African shitholes and getting blasted by aids ridden niggas but they are disgusted to go to Mumbai lol. Your race is a meme due to the lack of brainpower and your races paganism and low inhb.

Curries ironically have same inhb levels as blacks but lack the NTness to utilise it thus causing your people to become jokes. Best thing a curry liek you can do is LARP AS BLACK OR ARAB

More than Gangubelt, this is more common in Punjab, Haryana and Northwestern region. Lots of videos of such faggots consuming poop are in Punjabi, Haryanvi.
i have never seen people do this shit in rajashthan tho ngl maybe i live in a developed city thats why but not even in the nearby villages

I edited my comment to actually apologise for being rude lol and I edited within 30 seconds yet it seems like you replied within 1 second of me replying to you

Blacks are not “short Framecels” natrally like your race though is what I’m saying. That’s why in Europe we are the same height as Europeans and bigger in muscle mass ask any cumskin they will agree with me lol. Only Africans who are poor are short Framecels. Meanwhile all curries and Arabs are skinny fat jokes

The NT part of your argument is a cope as well. Humans care about NT and that’s why white women are not completely disgusted by the idea of going to the poorest African shitholes and getting blasted by aids ridden niggas but they are disgusted to go to Mumbai lol. Your race is a meme due to the lack of brainpower and your races paganism and low inhb.

Curries ironically have same inhb levels as blacks but lack the NTness to utilise it thus causing your people to become jokes. Best thing a curry liek you can do is LARP AS BLACK OR ARAB
Kshatriyas too originally weren't framecels happened during the famine , rana pratap was a 7'5" giant prithviraj chauhan was about 5'11

• Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Kshatriyas too originally weren't framecels happened during the famine , rana pratap was a 7'5" giant prithviraj chauhan was about 5'11
Imagine ironically believing a tribe can be 7’5 on avg. @murdah its shit like this why poojeets are memed on

• JFL
Imagine ironically believing a tribe can be 7’5 on avg. @murdah its shit like this why poojeets are memed on
lmao i am not saying on average :lul: he was the guy who fought akbar in the battle of haldighati even akbar respected him

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur

Ethnics in all first world countries are just as tall as whites because height is nutrition and environment is heavily dependant

United States – Asian Americans173.2 cm (5 ft 8 in)
United States – Hispanic and Latino Americans172.0 cm (5 ft 7 1⁄2 in)
United States – Non-Hispanic whites178 cm (5 ft 10 in)
United States – African Americans175.4 cm (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in)13.4 cm (5 ft 4 1⁄2 in)

Barely a difference of 2 inches among ethnicities. I do believe genetics play a role in height otherwise we wouldn't have pygmy populations and nordics consistently being taller than meds but when environment and diet are held constant the differences between heights is not very much.

Coping gymnastics
No curries aren't impulsive in the same way blacks are. Curries act with lack of conscience while blacks act wirh lack of intellectual capacity. Your entire post can be summed as one big cope revolving around the we wuzz meme.

• JFL
if you are a villager in india you are automatically subhuman iq level , doesnt need caste tbh tthe brahmin who bath in shit and urine are just brahmin because their ancestors were and now they are brainwashed by the media which people use to gain likes and popularity ofc

This shit is happening for a long time, it's just that media is covering it now. Jfl if u believe media brainwashed everyone.

This is a Brahmin in janeu bathing and gurgling in cow poop. This shit legit happens unfortunately and faggots term it "ancient knowledge".:feelskek:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: reek and Deleted member 33711
Ethnics in all first world countries are just as tall as whites because height is nutrition and environment is heavily dependant

View attachment 2940867

United States – Asian Americans173.2 cm (5 ft 8 in)
United States – Hispanic and Latino Americans172.0 cm (5 ft 7 1⁄2 in)
United States – Non-Hispanic whites178 cm (5 ft 10 in)
United States – African Americans175.4 cm (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in)13.4 cm (5 ft 4 1⁄2 in)

Barely a difference of 2 inches among ethnicities. I do believe genetics play a role in height otherwise we wouldn't have pygmy populations and nordics consistently being taller than meds but when environment and diet are held constant the differences between heights is not very much.

Coping gymnastics

No curries aren't impulsive in the same way blacks are. Curries act with lack of conscience while blacks act wirh lack of intellectual capacity. Your entire post can be summed as one big cope post about the we wuzz meme.
Why’s rape so prevalent in India? Genuinely curious to find out the answer, I know rape is common in some parts of africa as well.

This shit is happening for a long time, it's just that media is covering it now. Jfl if u believe media brainwashed everyone.

View attachment 2940868

This is a Brahmin in janeu bathing and gurgling in cow poop. This shit legit happens unfortunately and faggots term it "ancient knowledge".:feelskek:
disgusting :feelswhy: another reason to hate this land im shifting to japan till 2030

View attachment 2940868

I’ve just been caging at this entire thread :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: reek
Why’s rape so prevalent in India? Genuinely curious to find out the answer, I know rape is common in some parts of africa as well.
Large male population who are stuck in the rut without any copes and social mobility so they just Yolo their life for that one high.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711 and reek
no sex education in india for you buddy boyo , teachers skip chapters that include basic knowledge about reproductive organs and sex jfl😢

• JFL