The research on facial hair: moustache, beard, stubles.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Most models have shit beard genetics and still have a beard
Gandy, Di Vaio, Marlon T, Bitton, no one of them has full beard , only Batem do
They all still have facial hair
they use beard make up

I just read another study. showing females the faces of 36 different european men. Most of them likely normie tier faces.

Kinda same findings, but a bit more indept. It also tested morped faces (more feminine and more masculine morphing of the faces).

This graph says it all basically.
Y-axis (vertical axis): shows the attractiveness rating
X-axis (horizontal axis): shows the morphing of the faces to more masculine or feminine, or unmorhped (the middle).

As you can see:
- heavy stubble on avarge always wins (the safe bet)
- light stubble is bad if you have a feminine (bitch) face; but if you have normie masculine face or masculine face it works perfectly also.
- full beard is good if you have a feminine (bitch) face or normie face; but if you have masculine face then somehow full beard doesn't work good.
- clean shaven, somehow is the worst one always.

Knipsel2

For definition the use for what is: light stubble, heavy stubble, full beard.
See this picture example:
Knipsel3

source: https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/jeb.12958

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
The guy in the study has a bad bone structure, hence He looks better by hiding it.
A good looking person would look better with a light stubble, that helps enhance jaw and hollow cheeks

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists
The guy in the study has a bad bone structure, hence He looks better by hiding it.
The 2nd study I shared in post number #53. Had a sample of 36 males. The first study in OP only had 1 male.
I agree, the guy from the first study was a normie. I wouldn't say he had bad bone structure. Pretty regular normie bone structure imo. We just have high standard here, where we often see nromie range as bad.

A good looking person would look better with a light stubble, that helps enhance jaw and hollow cheeks
That's in linewith the finding of the study in post number #53; also. If a guy has a masculine face, then actually light stubble scored the best (even better then heavy stubble)

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Another study, I read:

- The "full beard" results, on attractiveness. Is highly/significantly influenced, by how popular having a beard is by other men. When it's more popular it makes it somehow look significantly less attractive overall.
- Clean shaven, remains overall the shittiest on the attractiveness scale, no matter what other men do. Only does it become a little less shitty if alot off men go full beard.
- And the light stubble and heavy stubble, remain most attractive looking. No matter what.

Knipsel4

source: https://royalsocietypublishing.org/doi/full/10.1098/rsbl.2013.0958

Attachments

• 1575567594721.png
    1575567594721.png
    21.7 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: oldcell and IWantToMax
I can't find much if any research on: Moustache (only upper lip facial hair) vs. beard shaped facial face.

Anyone else knows?

The only thing I found, was a stupid survey results from a website (aka, not a test with pictures).
That survey said: beard shaped facial face is better then moustache, on average. I think, it's accurate actually, on average; but I can't find anything about it

source: https://rollingout.com/2017/11/07/women-love-men-beards-survey-says/

But I dislike surveys, and don't take them seriously. Because it's surveys where always the results come out of, that women find confidence or personality most important in dating. While if they test for behavior, they see they value mostly looks attractiveness and even prefer men with shitty dark triad personalities.

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

an old "study" from 1 savage dude in the 1960's.
He tracked his sexual activity and absense/presence of facial hair; for 2 years

His conclusion: "come to the conclusion that the stimulus for increased beard growth is related to the resumption of sexual activity."
Aka, it helped some (for him)

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

In This video, these 2 women are pretty honest and correct, it seems to me about this subject matter.

They basically talk in line with mentioned research.
Full beard, is more hit or miss. And if not groomed well, a miss.
The stubble they generally enjoy; unless it's really shitty like with Justin Bieber because he had absolutely almost no facial hair to work with.

In the video end, they also suggest clean shaven as one of the best options for always. But I disagree, because most normies men have flaws in their lower 3rd that they can make appear les flawed with grooming of stubble, etc..

Last edited:
Twinks on suicide watch

Stubble is like hips on a woman. It's a sign of virility and fertility that can't be faked. You can have all the hair product in the world, go to the gym all you want, have all the fancy clothes, but if you can't grow decent stubble then you aren't a real man. That's the blackpill on stubble.

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel, TsarTsar444 and oldcell
Twinks on suicide watch

Stubble is like hips on a woman. It's a sign of virility and fertility that can't be faked. You can have all the hair product in the world, go to the gym all you want, have all the fancy clothes, but if you can't grow decent stubble then you aren't a real man. That's the blackpill on stubble.
ITs health indicator as well
Too heavy pill to swallow for deluded teenagers here
I know some people who cannot grow facial hair at their 30, and their dating life after facial hair gained popularity is 100x worse

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
Nothing beats a clean shaven strong jaw with hollow cheeks and long messy hair.

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists and Amnesia
Nothing beats a clean shaven strong jaw with hollow cheeks and long messy hair.
Yes. And less than 10% of men have that.
So, what the other 90% to do? Stubblemax, if you have the facial hair to pull it off (imo)

• +1
Reactions: عبد الرحمن
  • +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
take the stubble pill

my beard growing ability sucks anyway so this is good news

not many guys can pull off clean shaven ie alain delon, marlon brando, richard ramirez. so for the rest a stubble is ideal.

JBs and teens in genera want clean shaven guys with luscious medium hair length and good tan skin tone

Jfl at this, caging so hard at some here. Having a stubble or a beard is always better then being clean shaven and i have observed this irl in highschool where 16-18yo girls are instantly 100x more sexually attracted to guys that suddenly grew a beard in junior/senior years. It's literally a sexual characterization of a male thats a must for you to go from a boy to a male in the dna encoded in a fertile women. Clean shaved boys are only liked more by women between 13-16 where they are not mature enough or closeted lesbians that need to cope

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
Jfl at this, caging so hard at some here. Having a stubble or a beard is always better then being clean shaven and i have observed this irl in highschool where 16-18yo girls are instantly 100x more sexually attracted to guys that suddenly grew a beard in junior/senior years. It's literally a sexual characterization of a male thats a must for you to go from a boy to a male in the dna encoded in a fertile women. Clean shaved boys are only liked more by women between 13-16 where they are not mature enough or closeted lesbians that need to cope
This. Stubble is ideal.

Imo I look better clean-shaven, but I get more IOIs with light/heavy stubble, especially from young girls, because they mostly interact with guys who can't grow stubble/beard, so someone with stubble stands out to them + as you said, facial hair is a sexual trait. It increases your sex appeal.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Good thread and all, but if you are younger than 23: DONT HAVE A FUCKING BEARD OR ANY OTHER FACIAL HAIR PLEASE

Stubble > clean-shaven >>>>> beard
Good thread and all, but if you are younger than 23: DONT HAVE A FUCKING BEARD OR ANY OTHER FACIAL HAIR PLEASE
Why specifically 23?

Last edited:
Bump.
Because of having gotten dopamine/validation excess this last week from my heavy stubble maxxing. I started growing a heavy stubble/small beard about 3 months ago.

Just last week, I got:
* 4 compliments from people on my heavystubblemaxxing (I visited about 8 people I hadn't seen in a while, that's like 50%). Out of the blue. No asking, or fishing for anything.
* I went to a customer his business party, most people there I hadn't seen in 1 or half a year. I got about 4-5 compliments on my heavystubblemaxxing also.

I think in my case, the heavystubble helps a bit with:
- my weakish chin (in height, width, and forward-ness);
- my assymatry on upper lips, because of scar lines and assymatry there due to dog bites at young age.
- breaking up the long mid-face with facial hair, making it percieve a tiny bit less long
ITs health indicator as well
Too heavy pill to swallow for deluded teenagers here
I know some people who cannot grow facial hair at their 30, and their dating life after facial hair gained popularity is 100x worse
Thank for being the advocate of Heavystublemaxxing. I likely got onto looking into that, because you posted about it always.

Anyways. here the before an after, of stubble maxxing

Naamloos

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HumidVent and oldcell
Bump.
Because of having gotten dopamine/validation excess this last week from my heavy stubble maxxing. I started growing a heavy stubble/small beard about 3 months ago.

Just last week, I got:
* 4 compliments from people on my heavystubblemaxxing (I visited about 8 people I hadn't seen in a while, that's like 50%). Out of the blue. No asking, or fishing for anything.
* I went to a customer his business party, most people there I hadn't seen in 1 or half a year. I got about 4-5 compliments on my heavystubblemaxxing also.

I think in my case, the heavystubble helps a bit with:
- my weakish chin (in height, width, and forward-ness);
- my assymatry on upper lips, because of scar lines and assymatry there due to dog bites at young age.
- breaking up the long mid-face with facial hair, making it percieve a tiny bit less long

Thank for being the advocate of Heavystublemaxxing. I likely got onto looking into that, because you posted about it always.

Anyways. here the before an after, of stubble maxxing

View attachment 289154

ITs more like a goatee., but you sex appeal is like 10x better after
U looks like a office cuck a bit on left, and nothing wrong i sayed it before to you, your chances for prime females are kinda limitedon left
U stil have appeal for 30 + badoo sinlge moms on left
On right u see like some handsome uni professor with the facial hair
Maybe try to change haircut also, maybe comb ot forward, nut still great looksmax
I would rather chop my finger that my beard lol, because it totally changed my dating life

the amount of cope in these replies, i swear some of u don't want to ascend tbh

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman