The revenge of a ricecel

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'

Now he’s running for office:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: I heard that Americancels love him

Just vote for your hero bro

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy, kobecel, ChoSeungHui and 3 others
just lol if you think that the jews will let some twink ricecel be the president of the united jewstates.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss, Zeta ascended, SHARK and 4 others
nobody gives a shit about genetic shit males who get teased at school. it happened to me and it will continue happening to others. if youre a low smv male society wants you to die or cuck up

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zeta ascended, The Dude Abides and Deleted member 616
just lol if you think that the jews will let some twink ricecel be the president of the united jewstates.
Yeah people are forgetting females are just over 50% of the population. As much as I want him to win, I don’t see it happening as females deem candidates worthy based on looks rather than credentials

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Yeah people are forgetting females are just over 50% of the population. As much as I want him to win, I don’t see it happening as females deem candidates worthy based on looks rather than credentials
Trump isn't Chad tho

On that level of power it matters little if you look like chad or not. Since it's about serving the interests of big cooperations. None of the presidents since the 90s are chad according to psl standards. That said it's still critical to have a good image, and above average height. If this ricecel is a manlet then it never began.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
On that level of power it matters little if you look like chad or not. Since it's about serving the interests of big cooperations. None of the presidents since the 90s are chad according to psl standards. That said it's still critical to have a good image, and above average height. If this ricecel is a manlet then it never began.
I really want him to win tbh

JFL if you think hes even gonna get close to wimning.

I heard that Americancels love himbro
No.no one likes him.His campaign team keeps spamming Pol with pro Yang memes,most of which are horribly unfunny.
Mike Yang is a filthy Jew.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and The Dude Abides
JFL at this forced meme

nobody gives a shit about genetic shit males who get teased at school. it happened to me and it will continue happening to others. if youre a low smv male society wants you to die or cuck up
Yeah I've been called ugly a lot of times. The only time they cared was when I threatened to ER on some faggot that was talking shit.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 616