The sad reality of prettyboys

D

Deleted member 22529

Iron
If you’re in public and you see a hot girl walking with her boyfriend, guys will size up the male the girl is with. There’s always a subconscious knowledge of how alpha you feel in comparison to him and if you are more masculine than him, perhaps so you might be able to ‘poach’ her (not to sound creepy).

Prettyboys are fucking useless in this aspect. If you’re out at a club, guys may be inclined to openly hit on the prettyboy’s girlfriend as he feels he can poach her from him.

Also go on about collagen and hair all you want but at the end of the day, when any female above the age of 23 is out at night in a dodgy area where her safety is comprised (particularly if she also has children or is of that mind) they resent prettyboys and would much prefer an uglier 6’3” dom.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: chawaje, Xangsane, ElySioNs and 5 others
I agree

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: ElySioNs, sergeant blackpill and ALP
Reminder that there isn't any rule about prettyboys can't be muscular.

2d52f554654c2eecc439332cf6040629

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TheRenaissanceMan, orangomango2003 and Deleted member 16371
Reminder that there isn't any rule about prettyboys can't be muscular.

View attachment 2062985
That twink could be beaten up easily, I don’t get these pretty boy copers even girls as early as 17 already star to find them gay and cringe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chawaje, ElySioNs, Deleted member 17872 and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: babouchelelouche and TheRenaissanceMan
Only in your dreams.

Source;

View attachment 2062988

You will find thousands of women throwing themselves in his IG comment section.
Look at my avi that’s me I’m a twink pretty boy and get called gay constantly even tho I’m 198cm tall

• JFL
Reactions: ALP
just carry a knife

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and TheRenaissanceMan
If you’re in public and you see a hot girl walking with her boyfriend, guys will size up the male the girl is with. There’s always a subconscious knowledge of how alpha you feel in comparison to him and if you are more masculine than him, perhaps so you might be able to ‘poach’ her (not to sound creepy).

Prettyboys are fucking useless in this aspect. If you’re out at a club, guys may be inclined to openly hit on the prettyboy’s girlfriend as he feels he can poach her from him.

Also go on about collagen and hair all you want but at the end of the day, when any female above the age of 23 is out at night in a dodgy area where her safety is comprised (particularly if she also has children or is of that mind) they resent prettyboys and would much prefer an uglier 6’3” dom.
craaaaayyyy cope dude consider killing yourself

• +1
Reactions: ALP
Why the fuck would you be at a club with your girlfriend? Can you imagine anythign more cucked than that?

• +1
Reactions: babouchelelouche, Deleted member 22623, HeMogsHaytem and 2 others