The scientific coneheadpill

D

Deleted member 10913

Kraken
The quest to become chad already starts from the womb. All babies face pressure on the head when they are delivered. If your mother can´t cope with the pain and deliver you instantly you will look like the next decepticon conehead

When babies pass through the mother's birth canal, the tight fit temporarily squashes their wee heads, elongating their flexible skulls and changing the shape of their brains. Now, scientists have created 3D images that demonstrate the extent of that amazing conehead-like distortion.

This is likely the main cause of the supposed ´alien skull´

Normally your head should be all round in the womb but it gets squished. Depending on your mothers effort it´s either squished a little or too much, otherwise baby head almost look perfect. You can´t find an ugly baby in the same way you find it in adults. The solution for this is to treat it early on while your kid´s skull bones are still soft.
You might have missed the train but in the case you succeed in passing down your stick don´t forget the importance of the effect birth has on your kid and the treatment that is available in the worst case.

other causes that change your skull for good is by your mothers stupidity in placing you on a flat surface. In the past mothers wouldn´t let her children go out of her arms let alone place you on a flat bed.

*please note that c-section is also not something natural, it comes with many different problems altough the conehead is not one of them i'd guess:unsure: women who take c-section most likely would fail in delivering more then two kids. This treatment is done in Anatolia to make religious ethnic Turks go extinct by the BKC-suckers who wants to outbreed us at all costs.

Attachments

• 1625608384942.png
    1625608384942.png
    244.6 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 7580 and 2 others
@Maesthetic

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 10987
There's too many pills

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 10913
Huns did this btw
They tought coneheads were aesthetic

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
Huns did this btw
They tought coneheads were aesthetic
you head some subhuman ignorant practices in the past ngl. Also the Egyptian priests did this gay shit

• JFL
Reactions: lutte and Deleted member 10987
But good thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 10913
Why they did this ? :lul::lul:
idk for other places but the priesthood in Egypt wanted to distinguish themselves from the peasants. Or it was Firaun, i don't remember

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
bump

• +1
Decipticons are dark triad so it is okay to be decepticon :feelswhy:

• Love it
  • +1
ok turkish N I G G E R

• Ugh..
Decipticons are dark triad so it is okay to be decepticon :feelswhy:
Castle Geek-Skull: Awkward, Bizarre, & Unsettling Transformers Commercial  Moments

1980s Transformers Action Figure Commercial – GIFing the 80s and 90s

mirin this dark triad commercial kid turning into a robot

• +1
brutal ngl

• +1
brutal ngl
it is what it is but hey, treatment is(was) available :forcedsmile: when you where 3 hours old..

now you know atleast your kid will have it better, if you pass on your legacy on:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

bullshit, I was born by caesarean and my maxla is well projected, althouh my chin is not.
my head is a little bit alien, but watever, but nothing bizarre

• Woah
bullshit, I was born by caesarean and my maxla is well projected, althouh my chin is not.
my head is a little bit alien, but watever, but nothing bizarre
yea but this is your case. It could just be inherited from your father but it doesn't disprove the evidence that in a difficult birth your head turns into a literal cone. My father is brachy while i am meso with 4.5 finger digets of forehead.

c-section gives many other problems tho, but that's out of the subject.

yea but this is your case. It could just be inherited from your father but it doesn't disprove the evidence that in a difficult birth your head turns into a literal cone. My father is brachy while i am meso with 4.5 finger digets of forehead.

c-section gives many other problems tho, but that's out of the subject.
oh sorry, so you are saying its best to do a cesarean

• +1
The quest to become chad already starts from the womb. All babies face pressure on the head when they are delivered. If your mother can´t cope with the pain and deliver you instantly you will look like the next decepticon conehead

View attachment 1212359
View attachment 1212372

View attachment 1212371

View attachment 1212381
Normally your head should be all round in the womb but it gets squished. Depending on your mothers effort it´s either squished a little or too much, otherwise baby head almost look perfect. You can´t find an ugly baby in the same way you find it in adults. The solution for this is to treat it early on while your kid´s skull bones are still soft.
You might have missed the train but in the case you succeed in passing down your stick don´t forget the importance of the effect birth has on your kid and the treatment that is available in the worst case.

View attachment 1212377
other causes that change your skull for good is by your mothers stupidity in placing you on a flat surface. In the past mothers wouldn´t let her children go out of her arms let alone place you on a flat bed.

*please note that c-section is also not something natural, it comes with many different problems altough the conehead is not one of them i'd guess:unsure: women who take c-section most likely would fail in delivering more then two kids. This treatment is done in Anatolia to make religious ethnic Turks go extinct by the BKC-suckers who wants to outbreed us at all costs.
Luckily i shot out like a cannonball

• Love it
oh sorry, so you are saying its best to do a cesarean
well No. C-section gives different problems but head pressure shouldn´t be one of them i´d guess.. In the case your head is elongated it should be treated right after birth. Well we can´t be treated anymore but kids should. If they had this problem at birth.

View attachment 1212359
View attachment 1212372

View attachment 1212371

View attachment 1212381

View attachment 1212377

Brachyshepalic=chad wide face

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 10913
Brachyshepalic=chad wide face
Brachy is most masc looking, male models are most of the time near brachy, their index is usually 79/80. I know that in some accounts brachy starts at 80 but most agree to 81.

• +1
Reactions: Haven
Brachy is most masc looking, male models are most of the time near brachy, their index is usually 79/80. I know that in some accounts brachy starts at 80 but most agree to 81.
They are mostly meso brachy

• +1