The secret to high set and domineering cheekbones part 2

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
If you haven’t read part 1 I highly suggest you to

So here comes the secret to how I increased my fwhr by 135 percent and how my zygo positioning became higher

Raw milk plus raw honey plus ghee plus psilocybin extract plus thyroid hormone and dht mashed. Mix and pour into the skull of a dead man (can belong to any caste except Dalit or Sudhra ) while singing hymns to Soma ,Agni and Indra, and drink it everyday just as the sun sets ( the red ball form of the Sun must be visible), dance until you meet the Devas they will guide you to an arena filled with dasyus you must slaughter them all. Each time you win your zygos will get bigger by 1 percent, if you get killed by the dasyus you die irl. The risk is worth it.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, n0rthface, Gaygymmaxx and 14 others
@Napoleon1800 @pessimistic @LevantinePsycho @forevergymcelling @exo

Good thread,dnrd tho
already have high cheek bones

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896, shahid khan, LooksThinker and 1 other person

So here comes the secret to how I increased my fwhr by 135 percent and how my zygo positioning became higher

Raw milk plus raw honey plus ghee plus psilocybin extract plus thyroid hormone and dht mashed. Mix and pour into the skull of a dead man (can belong to any caste except Dalit or Sudhra ) while singing hymns to Soma ,Agni and Indra, and drink it everyday just as the sun sets ( the red ball form of the Sun must be visible), dance until you meet the Devas they will guide you to an arena filled with dasyus you must slaughter them all. Each time you win your zygos will get bigger by 1 percent, if you get killed by the dasyus you die irl. The risk is worth it.
I already have high fwhr but flat zygos it's giga suifuel

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
  • +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Bump butch

What would you rate gandy's cheekbones
David gandy

@LooksThinker

I already have around 1.9:1 fwrhr or more and high set zygos. Only bad thing is that my zygos are flat.
this works for that but you have to kill the dasyus

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker

do i have to buy dabur honey?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Least schizo looksmax user

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and Deleted member 23558
Devas they will guide you to an arena filled with dasyus you must slaughter them all. Each time you win your zygos will get bigger by 1 percent, if you get killed by the dasyus you die irl. The risk is worth it
Gladiator shit innit
Russell Crowe Gladiator GIF by MOODMAN

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558

The evil roster ritual 👺👺👺

• So Sad
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer