The secret to high set cheekbones

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
Before I tell you what it is, lets see what muh science says about high set cheekbones.

"Amazingly, they found tremendous agreement on which of the female images were most beautiful. It appears that the evaluators all picked the women with high cheekbones. Whether the women were Caucasian,African, Hispanic, Eastern European, or Australian, highcheekbones were the defining appearance feature.Why high cheekbones? Because high cheekbones are the single most sensitive indicator of an estrogen-rich state. Without estrogen, women would have the same angular jawline and cheekbones of a male. Furthermore,estrogen is necessary to procreate; thus, high cheekbones are really an indicator of a woman’s reproductive state.Could it be that we are hardwired as humans for anattraction to those who can bear children? It appears that this response is hardwired in the human mind, perhaps for perpetuation of the species.

These dalits want to zog you into believing estrogen is responsible for high set zygos, when in reality not only do women have lower set zygos (women have upto 20x more estrogen than men) but also estrogen is responsible for accelerated aging, breast cancer, cardiac disease, varicose veins (spider veins) and so much more. In reality it was probably the excess testosterone that converted to estrogen which was read as high estrogen being a conducer of higher zygo mass and better positioning.

If you believe this shit is because of estrogen and not testosterone you are the exact NPC Web Md targets. And we know progesterone increases brain to body ratio so getting a bigger skull should include something that raises both DHT and progesterone. Reducing estrogen is a fools errand as DHT thyroid and progesterone are more than enough to bring estrogen to its normal state. Never take aromatase inhibitors.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: halloweed, |Daddy_Zygos|, wsada and 9 others
pearls before swine

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800, the MOUSE and _MVP_
Tldr ?

• +1
Reactions: EnglandBadman
why not just say where to bonesmash?

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis and itsbegincell
Wtf bro. You are almost going to post mog me on your second fucking alt. How tf do you do this?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Aero, ungewist, syract2 and 5 others
Wtf bro. You are almost going to post mog me on your second fucking alt. How tf do you do this?
One liners or bumpe make up more than half of my posts

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and Jason Voorhees
@uselessmentalcel

1. genetics

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
You gotta just die and be respawn. That’s the only way. Gta type shit innit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, try2beme, itsbegincell and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist and itsbegincell
brahmin aren't you zygosless
send pics i forgot

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
Wouldn't high cheekbones also be caused by ideal chewing and good habits like ideal tongue posture since childhood bringing the whole face up?

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, itsbegincell, Heinrich Schmidt and 1 other person
Wouldn't high cheekbones also be caused by ideal chewing and good habits like ideal tongue posture since childhood bringing the whole face up?
It must play a lower part than most other things. Chewing habits for size and hormones for shape and positioning

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ungewist, 5'7 zoomer and JCaesar
It must play a lower part than most other things. Chewing habits for size and hormones for shape and positioning
Makes sense but almost everyone who's got great craniofacial structure (aka just practically not recessed) got high cheekbones though?

Genetics is overrated . Only job of genetics is to not make you completely deformed
The only job of what makes you you is to make you you.

Makes sense but almost everyone who's got great craniofacial structure (aka not recessed) got high cheekbones though?
Probably high calcium and prenatal progesterone and testosterone. Almost Everyone has the genes to encode for a very well developed skull.

• Hmm...
Reactions: JCaesar
Probably high calcium and prenatal progesterone and testosterone. Almost Everyone has the genes to encode for a very well developed skull.
Could someone achieve high set cheekbones by great developmental habits in puberty?

Could someone achieve high set cheekbones by great developmental habits in puberty?
I don’t know if everyone can but some guy who has the structure but lacks in bone mass can probably do it

• Hmm...
I don’t know if everyone can but some guy who has the structure but lacks in bone mass can probably do it
Makes sense, what would you say would make them achieve it?

Makes sense, what would you say would make them achieve it?
Increasing thyroid Progesterone vitamin e vitamin d vitamin k2 dht and calcium. Decreasing phosphorous tryptophan and parathyroid hormone

• +1
Increasing thyroid Progesterone vitamin e vitamin d vitamin k2 dht and calcium. Decreasing phosphorous tryptophan and parathyroid hormone
So just a basic stack + somehow decreasing other hormones?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Stack of vitamin e and d plus k2 and drinking lots of milk for calcium, taking stuff like ashwagandha to increase test (and therefore progesterone and dht). Then somehow decrease other hormones?

Stack of vitamin e and d plus k2 and drinking lots of milk for calcium, taking stuff like ashwagandha to increase test (and therefore progesterone and dht). Then somehow decrease other hormones?
Ashwagandha is just decent at reducing cortisol. To increase dht and progesterone you need to take it exogenously or take substances that increase it. Coffee ( with milk and sugar) and coconut oil increases both dht and progesterone . Milk is great as it also has lots of progesterone.

• +1
Reactions: itsbegincell and JCaesar
During puberty they’re good though for heightmaxxing
Your mood will go to shit tho with libido as well. There are better ways to do it. Thyroid increases height.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: basedblackpiller and It'snotover
Ashwagandha is just decent at reducing cortisol. To increase dht and progesterone you need to take it exogenously or take substances that increase it. Coffee ( with milk and sugar) and coconut oil increases both dht and progesterone . Milk is great as it also has lots of progesterone.
Interesting, how does coffee increase it? And how would you go about drecreasing phosphorous tryptophan and parathyroid?

Your mood will go to shit tho with libido as well. There are better ways to do it. Thyroid increases height.
Haven’t heard about thyroid for heightmaxxing but estrogen is the main cause of growth plates closing. Seems like it should be the foundation of any heightmaxxing protocol

Interesting, how does coffee increase it? And how would you go about drecreasing phosphorous tryptophan and parathyroid?
Calcium should be enough to decrease parathyroid. Coffee upregulates 5 AR sensitivity leading to higher dht production. Stop eating beans and other foods high in phosphorus and tryptophan

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: itsbegincell and JCaesar
Haven’t heard about thyroid for heightmaxxing but estrogen is the main cause of growth plates closing. Seems like it should be the foundation of any heightmaxxing protocol
It is counterproductive to hgh production. Unironically melatonin is a better way of reducing estrogen levels @Krakowski

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558

• +1
Reactions: itsbegincell
It is counterproductive to hgh production. Unironically melatonin is a better way of reducing estrogen levels @Krakowski
Melatonin is poison. Pineal hormones are always problem causing. Better to increase height through thyroid rather than stress hormones like hgh. Pineal hormones are mostly concerned about survival

• Woah
Reactions: It'snotover
Calcium should be enough to decrease parathyroid. Coffee upregulates 5 AR sensitivity leading to higher dht production. Stop eating beans and other foods high in phosphorus and tryptophan
Bro but isn't even meat high in phosphorus, also what do you mean when talking about increasing hormones with thyroid?

“High-set” just means vertically small

Bro but isn't even meat high in phosphorus, also what do you mean when talking about increasing hormones with thyroid?
Yes muscle meats are high in phosphorus. Thyroid converts cholesterol into protective sex hormones like dht progesterone androstenedione and pregnenolone. If you don’t have enough thyroid you will automatically have low levels of sex hormones

• +1
Yes muscle meats are high in phosphorus. Thyroid converts cholesterol into protective sex hormones like dht progesterone androstenedione and pregnenolone. If you don’t have enough thyroid you will automatically have low levels of sex hormones
What do you mean "enough thyroid", how would you even improve/elevate your thyroid?

", how would you even improve/elevate your thyroid?
By Taking thyroid . If your temperature upon waking up is lower than 38 degree Celsius you will benefit from thyroid.

• Hmm...
Average cheekbone placement. They’re big though. What’s your point btw?
High set doesn’t have to be vertically small. It only looks smaller because it is more angular and closer placed to the brow bone

By Taking thyroid . If your temperature upon waking up is lower than 38 degree Celsius you will benefit from thyroid.
How "taking thyroid", thyroid is not a supplement?

High set doesn’t have to be vertically small. It only looks smaller because it is more angular and closer placed to the brow bone
I know it’s just that when most people say high set cheekbones (like Opry) it’s actually just vertically compact cheekbones. A lot of people have high set cheekbones (high set zygomatic arch).

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 23558
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: D3v and JCaesar
Thyroid is a supplement it’s called cytomel
Wait so you were talking about taking a supplement this whole time? I thought you were talking about the thyroid gland

Wait so you were talking about taking a supplement this whole time? I thought you were talking about the thyroid gland
Both are same

• Hmm...
A lot of people have high set cheekbones (high set zygomatic arch).
Like most caucasian males skulls have high set zygomatic arch. It's common between europeans but ofc you need to be starved to see them well.

Melatonin is poison. Pineal hormones are always problem causing. Better to increase height through thyroid rather than stress hormones like hgh. Pineal hormones are mostly concerned about survival
Mirin knowledge. I did not know it infact i read on here that "melatonin was a natural IA" so I thought it was good. How would you suggest to increase height through thyroid?