The secret to high set cheekbones

Like most caucasian skulls have high set zygomatic arch. It's common between europeans but ofc you need to be starved to see them well.

Mirin knowledge. I did not know it infact i read on here that "melatonin was a natural IA" so I thought it was good. How would you suggest to increase height through thyroid?
thyroid keeps you in puberty longer through minimising estrogen levels. Thyroid and progesterone are responsible for deactivating estrogen so the liver can flush it out. AIs reduce estrogen but also hit many other pathways reducing other protective sex steroids. Melatonin probably evolved as a way of inducing hallucinatory experiences during extreme prolonged stress Situations such as falling in a pit or sensory deprivation torture to reduce the risk of psychotic breaks.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro, LampPostPrime, JCaesar and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: JCaesar
caging at jew studies saying high cheekbones has anything to do with high e, the filthy goyim are femboys propaganda

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
thyroid keeps you in puberty longer through minimising estrogen levels. Thyroid and progesterone are responsible for deactivating estrogen so the liver can flush it out. AIs reduce estrogen but also hit many other pathways reducing other protective sex steroids. Melatonin probably evolved as a way of inducing hallucinatory experiences during extreme prolonged stress Situations such as falling in a pit or sensory deprivation torture to reduce the risk of psychotic breaks.
So it's just an AI without side effects? Also what do you think about liver cleansing, would it have a similar effect (or maybe cleasing while taking thyroid)?

• +1
Interesting, would taking it mess with natural production or nah?
When you take it endogenous production stops but comes back within 12 hours of stopping, many have been on it for 20 years and stopped. It always came back after a day or two.

• +1
So it's just an AI without side effects? Also what do you think about liver cleansing, would it have a similar effect (or maybe cleasing while taking thyroid)?
Blood donation should be enough as the liver concentrates iron, blood donation removes iron excess restoring an ideal copper to iron ratio. But some experience tremendous benefits from liver cleansing but im not well versed on it

• +1
When you take it endogenous production stops but comes back within 12 hours of stopping, many have been on it for 20 years and stopped. It always came back after a day or two.
Would you say it's good to do during puberty or could it mess up with production even more (decrease natural production or something since hormones are so unstable at puberty)?

• +1

• +1
Would you say it's good to do during puberty or could it mess up with production even more (decrease natural production or something since hormones are so unstable at puberty)?
Try natural remedies for two months. If youre not experiencing any changes in mood and strength, consider thyroid supplementation.

• +1
Try natural remedies for two months. If youre not experiencing any changes in mood and strength, consider thyroid supplementation.
Nice, would any of those make any actual change at bone structure though, at 15 or 16 years old?

"Amazingly, they found tremendous agreement on which of the female images were most beautiful. It appears that the evaluators all picked the women with high cheekbones. Whether the women were Caucasian,African, Hispanic, Eastern European, or Australian, highcheekbones were the defining appearance feature.Why high cheekbones? Because high cheekbones are the single most sensitive indicator of an estrogen-rich state. Without estrogen, women would have the same angular jawline and cheekbones of a male. Furthermore,estrogen is necessary to procreate; thus, high cheekbones are really an indicator of a woman’s reproductive state.Could it be that we are hardwired as humans for anattraction to those who can bear children? It appears that this response is hardwired in the human mind, perhaps for perpetuation of the species.
I think they are confusing laterally prominent cheekbones with high-set cheekbones. You can have both high-set and laterally prominent cheekbones at the same time (Richard Ramirez), also females on average tend to have rounder, more laterally protrusive cheekbones when compared to males who have more high-set, but less laterally protrusive cheekbones.

Also link the study, I want to read it.

I think they are confusing laterally prominent cheekbones with high-set cheekbones. You can have both high-set and laterally prominent cheekbones at the same time (Richard Ramirez), also females on average tend to have rounder, more laterally protrusive cheekbones when compared to males who have more high-set, but less laterally protrusive cheekbones.

Also link the study, I want to read it.

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt
Nice, would any of those make any actual change at bone structure though, at 15 or 16 years old?
yes my bone structure changed at 21

• +1
Genetics is overrated . Only job of genetics is to not make you completely deformed
But you can't change cheekbones in 20s anyways so what's the point of this?

Mirin if true, can u share all u used to change it?
magnesium glycinate, sunlight exposure, weight lifting, progesterone, high fruit juice diet, coffee with creamy milk, vitamin k2 mk4 supplement , nicotine gum chewing for 2 plus years.

• Woah
magnesium glycinate, sunlight exposure, weight lifting, progesterone, high fruit juice diet, coffee with creamy milk, vitamin k2 mk4 supplement , nicotine gum chewing for 2 plus years.
Yo mirin for the dedication congrats bro, what changes did you notice, did you ever post any results?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: D3v, LampPostPrime and JCaesar
Whats with this brahminboss retard and science denial. Lmao at 126 iq in his header. I already obliterated him in an argument proving him wrong that smokers live as long as non smokers

This dude literally just shits random ideas out and you incel idiots just unquestioningly lap it up 🤣

This dude literally just shits random ideas out and you incel idiots just unquestioningly lap it up 🤣
You think all of us think the same. I am not like them. I am simply him.🗿🍷

WE ARE NOT THE SAME

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 23558
I have varicose veins near the start of my chest wtf

Before I tell you what it is, lets see what muh science says about high set cheekbones.

"Amazingly, they found tremendous agreement on which of the female images were most beautiful. It appears that the evaluators all picked the women with high cheekbones. Whether the women were Caucasian,African, Hispanic, Eastern European, or Australian, highcheekbones were the defining appearance feature.Why high cheekbones? Because high cheekbones are the single most sensitive indicator of an estrogen-rich state. Without estrogen, women would have the same angular jawline and cheekbones of a male. Furthermore,estrogen is necessary to procreate; thus, high cheekbones are really an indicator of a woman’s reproductive state.Could it be that we are hardwired as humans for anattraction to those who can bear children? It appears that this response is hardwired in the human mind, perhaps for perpetuation of the species.

These dalits want to zog you into believing estrogen is responsible for high set zygos, when in reality not only do women have lower set zygos (women have upto 20x more estrogen than men) but also estrogen is responsible for accelerated aging, breast cancer, cardiac disease, varicose veins (spider veins) and so much more. In reality it was probably the excess testosterone that converted to estrogen which was read as high estrogen being a conducer of higher zygo mass and better positioning.
View attachment 2447590

If you believe this shit is because of estrogen and not testosterone you are the exact NPC Web Md targets. And we know progesterone increases brain to body ratio so getting a bigger skull should include something that raises both DHT and progesterone. Reducing estrogen is a fools errand as DHT thyroid and progesterone are more than enough to bring estrogen to its normal state. Never take aromatase inhibitors.
79628494 B86B 4136 9CE5 8D13F3575CC6

Is this female bro

• JFL
Before I tell you what it is, lets see what muh science says about high set cheekbones.

These dalits want to zog you into believing estrogen is responsible for high set zygos, when in reality not only do women have lower set zygos (women have upto 20x more estrogen than men) but also estrogen is responsible for accelerated aging, breast cancer, cardiac disease, varicose veins (spider veins) and so much more. In reality it was probably the excess testosterone that converted to estrogen which was read as high estrogen being a conducer of higher zygo mass and better positioning.
View attachment 2447590

If you believe this shit is because of estrogen and not testosterone you are the exact NPC Web Md targets. And we know progesterone increases brain to body ratio so getting a bigger skull should include something that raises both DHT and progesterone. Reducing estrogen is a fools errand as DHT thyroid and progesterone are more than enough to bring estrogen to its normal state. Never take aromatase inhibitors.
Too late. Already ordered aromasin for heightmaxxing

• JFL
If you believe this shit is because of estrogen and not testosterone you are the exact NPC Web Md targets. And we know progesterone increases brain to body ratio so getting a bigger skull should include something that raises both DHT and progesterone. Reducing estrogen is a fools errand as DHT thyroid and progesterone are more than enough to bring estrogen to its normal state. Never take aromatase inhibitors
@Osie @Gaygymmaxx @barnmatrix what do u think about this

@Osie @Gaygymmaxx @barnmatrix what do u think about this
Dnrd it's always a coin flip as to whether or not the rooster boss is gonna waste my time but AI's on their own fucking ball nigga

I posted about this shit year or two ago but aromidex nearly oubled my test in 3 months

600- 1100, and it dropped to 800

Idk if it fucks ur cheekbones in puberty, but I may just start using it again in adulthood 👺

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and Deleted member 23558
Dnrd it's always a coin flip as to whether or not the rooster boss is gonna waste my time but AI's on their own fucking ball nigga

I posted about this shit year or two ago but aromidex nearly oubled my test in 3 months

600- 1100, and it dropped to 800

Idk if it fucks ur cheekbones in puberty, but I may just start using it again in adulthood 👺
I have gyno and low t

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
I have gyno and low t
I thought this was a brahmin post those ramirez pfps got me confused

Yeah I took it for so long I doubt ill ever get gyno

Juicing right now as well

• JFL
Reactions: Napoleon1800